It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cameron says people could start a witch hunt for homosexuals.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by fireflower

Probably because it wasn't taken seriously. I would think if it was posted in the MSM today, with everything else that is going on, it would be taken seriously.

Or are you saying he is a paedophile? (without having any proof). Good luck with that - dangerous ground my friend.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
Hate what I say....? It is because you know it is somewhat true. I view homosexual men with a certain suspicion around children. I do not accuse flat out but I do keep an eye.

No, I hate what you say because you are wrong. It's an offensive suggestion born from religious insanity and general bigotry and has no basis in reality.

As others have stated, I hope none of your kids grow up to be gay, your brand of mindless hatred is enough to turn any child against their parent - gay or not.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Talking about all these paedos in the UK I came across this link. Why did`nt Mc lord sue them?

scallywagmagazine.blogspot.co.uk...

Or David icke who also outted Mc lord for being a nonce. Why is the BBC giving Mc lord our money when they did not name him on Newsnight? Mc lord is going to sue all the people who twitted about him? What about scallywag and David icke??/

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

No they're not peadophiles as they have sex with pre pubescent children

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Now we have DLT Dave lee travis arrested in operation yew tree. Took them long enough to arrest him. What about the paedos in the Govt? How about we take the D notice off the dunblane scandal and expose all them who were involved in that. Tony the war criminel bliar gagged it.
louderthanwar.com...
edit on 15-11-2012 by illuminnaughty because: added a link

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
It seems to me that if you want to get into the govt. Then they have to have some kind of control over you.
it's quite simple. For anyone to attain a powerful position in government they must be blackmailable. This is the only way for those with ultimate power to ensure they are in control. It used to be sufficient if one were a homosexual, but now that has been accepted by most. So now it is paedophilia. And when you,re part of the same club sharing the same dirty secrets it is only natural to protect each other: Self preservation.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Heres a vidio of jim so VILE abusing a young lady on TOTPs

youtu.be...

Live on tel lie vision, so why didnt the police arrest him before?
Hey caMORON isnt it about time you lifted the D notice on Dublane.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
For any that missed it, i would strongly recommend listening to this interview on the Today programme......

Lo rd McAlpine speaks out

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
For anyone that missed it...

These allegations go back a number of years

LMA was alleged and accused by Scallywag magazine in the 90's

scallywagmagazine.blogspot.co.uk...

I am merely posting this article, not inferring, suggesting or accusing anyone of anything.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
He is concerned it might turn into a witch hunt. He never said he himself thinks all homosexuals are pedophiles. Its as if somebody runs around with a dont do drugs shirt and you berate him for encouraging drug use by running around with do drugs on his shirt.

In other words get the context straight of what you read.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merinda
He is concerned it might turn into a witch hunt. He never said he himself thinks all homosexuals are pedophiles. Its as if somebody runs around with a dont do drugs shirt and you berate him for encouraging drug use by running around with do drugs on his shirt.

In other words get the context straight of what you read.

Yes, but Nobody had mentioned gays or homosexuality at all.... on the show, in the media or since the whole Jimmy Savile/Paedo thing started?

So the ONLY person to mention it is David Cameron.

It was a cheap, nasty tactic by Cameron to deflect attention from the real situation.
Much like all this McAlpine crap..

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join