It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My wife experienced missing time last night

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I sometimes think it is one time because I often look at my clock when I wake up. The other day I had to double check everything because it seemed like I suddenly gained an hour. I figured I must have not looked at the clock correctly after waking up and was a bit drowsy. The other thing I was checking on was if one of my digital clocks somehow reset back an hour due to something associated with daylight saving time. I figured I must have seen the time wrong when I woke up. Yesterday I woke up my normal time and somehow arrived at work 10 minutes later than normal. Ten minutes isn't that long so I figured I must have lost the time here and there since I did do a couple of non routine tasks.

The really latest strange thing was that last Friday my work computer required me to change two different passwords. I messed up one and had to call and have the IT dept reset one of them. I wrote down the new passwords. I complained to someone nearby about how annoying it is to have to keep changing passwords especially on a Friday. Monday morning I forgot and used my old password. It worked. The new password did not. I'm thinking what the heck? I even saw the old message saying I would need to change my password soon.

I just figured something must have happened again or I slipped into yet another slightly different reality. I'm about ready to give up trying to figure out all these little differences from one day to another with people and things. I've noticed other things suddenly changing for no apparent reason. It can drive you crazy if you spend too much time trying to figure out if something is wrong.
edit on 15/11/12 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

I'm wondering if one of these times I'm going to remember major world events happening before they happened in the reality I find myself in. Now that could prove useful, maybe.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

ya it's sicko puppet reality and someone is manipulating reality and doing disgusting things with people when assuming control of them

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jeantherapy

Hi. I'm the wife... No I don't take any meds at all.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

That's a good point and reminds me to ask the OP, was it a digital clock?

It does make a difference.

Yes it was the digital clock on my iPhone.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I sometimes think it is one time because I often look at my clock when I wake up. The other day I had to double check everything because it seemed like I suddenly gained an hour. I figured I must have not looked at the clock correctly after waking up and was a bit drowsy. The other thing I was checking on was if one of my digital clocks somehow reset back an hour due to something associated with daylight saving time. I figured I must have seen the time wrong when I woke up. Yesterday I woke up my normal time and somehow arrived at work 10 minutes later than normal. Ten minutes isn't that long so I figured I must have lost the time here and there since I did do a couple of non routine tasks.

The really latest strange thing was that last Friday my work computer required me to change two different passwords. I messed up one and had to call and have the IT dept reset one of them. I wrote down the new passwords. I complained to someone nearby about how annoying it is to have to keep changing passwords especially on a Friday. Monday morning I forgot and used my old password. It worked. The new password did not. I'm thinking what the heck? I even saw the old message saying I would need to change my password soon.

I just figured something must have happened again or I slipped into yet another slightly different reality. I'm about ready to give up trying to figure out all these little differences from one day to another with people and things. I've noticed other things suddenly changing for no apparent reason. It can drive you crazy if you spend too much time trying to figure out if something is wrong.

I'm wondering if one of these times I'm going to remember major world events happening before they happened in the reality I find myself in. Now that could prove useful, maybe.

I have noticed over the year or so, many things I remember having a different outcome even whith family events, even had arguements over it...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

She may have been taken by Aliens! I do not mean to scare you!! The beings can take those of us whom have been abducted that quick, and return us. I lost an entire 24 hours at the Beach this past summer. I just record the issue and go on with life. I know the tired feeling all the time, its sort of like you have had life energy taken from you by something. If she has been taken before, she will have many time lapses. If this is something that is just starting, you need to start doing all the re-search you can. You may want to invest in a GPS watch for her and the child. Get an Adult Male Dog and keep it in the house. Let the Dog run loose in the home. If you hear the Dog Barking, it is trying to warn you of the presence of a being. You may not be able to see the beings but you will be able to feel their presence. Pay close attention to you're instincts!! Keep a close eye on clocks etc. these beings can stop and start time. The day may seem to be going faster or slower. Also, ask you're wife without judgement if anything is bothering her during sleep. These beings have the ability to touch her, even with you laying beside of her. Please let you're wife tell you anything without calling her crazy. She maybe afraid to admit that anything is going on. She may also be afraid for the child and get up numerous times checking on them. Ask her if she is seeing any lights, shadows, or orbs? Also, ask her if she is hearing anything in her head? This is becoming very common all over the world, and others are afraid to talk about this issue. These time lapses may also occur driving. Try and keep her and the child off the road at night. If they have to be out, check on them numerous times and make sure they carry cell phones. Make sure the cell phones have GPS on at all times. Sincerely, Amy in NC

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Same issues happening in NC. We must come together and keep track of what States are being affected.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

That gave me Cold Chills!! I almost jumped out of my chair!! That is DEMON not Alien!! I was thinking of something I saw on the web where the female disappears from the bed and then re-appears. This is not the same!! I had to turn that off, and then my computer went down and came back up!! I do not want any of that!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join