It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army Chief: 3,000 Deaths in Jihad on Christians

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Very tragic.
I am under the impression the continuous conflict is the result of a combination of reasons and or differences.
I find it interesting and mildly amusing that the West or other nations have not taken as active of interest in this conflict even though it shares many similarities to those happening in Syria.
Ironic no?

radical budhists are killing muslims in Myanmar, radical jews are killing muslims in Palestine, radical muslims are killing muslims in Syria, radical muslims are killing christians in Nigeria, radical christians are killing muslims by their drones !!! radical atheists are killing people throughout EU and USA !!!!!!!!!!!
what I see is RADICALISM just it. our world is a big victim of RADICALISM many of these RADICALISM is supported by governments. otherwise, there would be no such widespread RADICALISM in our world !!
how can monotheistic religions kill each other while they are worshipping one GOD and they have many many in common Abraham and the Messiah!!!! this is not religion it is the dirty POWER. and this dirty POWER is eating world after the satanic sacrifice of sep 11 !!!!!
edit on 9-11-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Whilst there may be an element of truth in some of what you post but can you please supply some sort of supportive evidence for this claim;

radical atheists are killing people throughout EU and USA !!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by maes2

Whilst there may be an element of truth in some of what you post but can you please supply some sort of supportive evidence for this claim;

radical atheists are killing people throughout EU and USA !!!!!!!!!!!

oh the word atheist was not adequate I meant those that see no limitations and they think that they are free to do anything !
RADICALISM in USA and EU :
A history of mass shootings in the US since Columbine
www.telegraph.co.uk...
Europe has more mass murders than the U.S.
www.thecrimsonpirate.com...
maybe using the word atheist is misunderstanding but lets just call them radicals ! or you have any point ?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Europe has more mass murders than the U.S.

Hardly surprising considering the population of Europe is approximately 740million and that of the US is 310million.

maybe using the word atheist is misunderstanding

Or maybe it's just inaccurate or just plain wrong.

but lets just call them radicals ! or you have any point ?

Let's not - let's call them cranks, nut jobs and good old plain psychopaths.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join