It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bibi's Bad Bet: Netanyahu cornered after backing Romney backfires

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Netanyahu cornered after backing Romney backfires

Relations between the two administrations hit a new low when Netanyahu openly supported Republican candidate Mitt Romney in the US presidential administration. Romney is a longtime personal friend of the Israeli PM. Netanyahu welcomed Romney to Israel during a campaign visit to the country, and also appeared in Republican campaign ads. Most American Israelis also favored the Republican candidate. Of the roughly 80,000 who voted from Israel, four in five voted Romney, RT’s Slier says.

Well you can not blame Obama for not liking this guy Netanyahu and his zionist administration.
And quite clearly a very silly mistake by Netanyahu to go so public in supporting Romney and interfering in the US elections.

The relationship between america and Israel has hit rock bottom, and it be interesting to see how Israel gets her war with Iran now ?

Several critics now argue that Netanyahu gambled for Romney and lost, and that his decision may have damaged US-Israeli relations.

Totally agree with this statement.

Source

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Now, if only Obama would show some gumption and give Israel and its militant PM a much deserved one-finger salute.

Unfortunately, I dont see it happening.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

actually it's been happening, or else we would be in there by now. nutenyahu is crazy and hell bent on war and he tried time and time again to pull us in, only to be turned down.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Israel would be committing suicide to take on Iran on their own, so i suspect some under hand tactics from Israel now, to try and get the US to wage war on Iran.

The question is will you Americans fall for it this time.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
LOL in capitals, is all i can say.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
So if Obama is run by the Puppeteer bankers, (which I don't believe), then why doesn't he give Israel the green light to attack Iran (which doesn't have a "globalist bank")

You know the MORE I hear out of the news and reviewed on ATS. I'm starting to think the system is just flawed, but there are no 10 people calling orders (even if it trickles down through the CFR and Trilateral Commission etc)

edit on 8-11-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The Obama's administration decision to give the "cold shoulder" to Benji's Israel makes:

1. The most geo-political sense
2. The most common Sense

I got a feeling Obama will not be as susceptible to influence as Romney might have been with regards to Israel.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Israel has lost Everything by supporting Romney So openly . Obama will take more strict measures against Netanyahu Government . Obama is the true leader . He is the Messiah of Peace . At least , World will have peace for 4 more years . Obama should be elected as UN general secretary after his presidency ends .

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by chaztekno

LOL in capitals, is all i can say

I actually smiled when i read this article, as i find Netanyahu a insidious little warmongering toad of a man.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
So if Obama is run by the Puppeteer bankers, (which I don't believe), then why doesn't he give Israel the green light to attack Iran (which doesn't have a "globalist bank")

You know the MORE I hear out of the news and reviewed on ATS. I'm starting to think the system is just flawed, but there are no 10 people calling orders (even if it trickles down through the CFR and Trilateral Commission etc)

It's called having an Epiphany...
Welcome to the real REAL world.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

It's called having an Epiphany...
Welcome to the real REAL world.

Rigghht, thats exactly what they want us to think

Is that not the beauty of conspiracies, that they are cyclical.

When I see or read something about a highly charged or contenious issue, i lean back and try and picture what the involved individuals are doing.

For Benji, I see him with a toy tank and a toy tan soldier on his desk continually running over the toy soldier in a violent display, with occasional glances over the american flag sticker he has on his agenda.

Just kidding. However, we are all Inextricably linked. How strong these connections are, we probably will never know.

Sometimes, things are quite cut and dry.
edit on 8-11-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The less ties America has with Israel, the better for America.

And this turn out might actually help that.

new topics

top topics

join