It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama supports UN global gun ban less than 24 hours after reelection

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Jesus, Guns, Freedom, and support the troops.

America

China, Russia, Terrorist, and the UN can go to hell.

Commie bastards.
edit on 9-11-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze
reply to post by ldyserenity

Are you talking about that constitution nonsense? You must not have gotten the memo about it's death spiral. It has been circling the drain for some time, now with nothing to lose watch the unconstitutional agreements and executive orders fly.

And with more noticeably unconstitutional agreements being aired and finally
comprehended by th' regular citizen, the more political traction will be lost.
As for executive orders-- they were originally intended for the Executive branch's
administration of internal business; not for shake and bake outlandish legislation
following the present POTUS' agenda or that of his handlers. The latter is going
to get the whole kaboodle reexamined by Tommy Twelve Pack, and it's already
starting. No matter who wins, it seems the handlers are incapable of modifying
the M.O. for the sake of covert control glomage. I love that 'glom-on' thing....lol.
It's like corporate psycopathy gone kleptomaniacal. Hey I should be a machinist...
Besides the Constitution isn't anthing but a declaration of what will always exist
in total disregard of external influences. It's a proclamation of rights that the
gubment didn't invent, old chum. That means they can't logically restrict them
without getting popped by the universe... karma has a killer right hook.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12

America

Commie bastards.

You should really try to get some perspective on the world around you. USA is not the big saviour as many thinks. Actually, it is the Western way of life that destroys the world around us, namely the capitalistic economy.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Grey_Mysterio

Airplanes are weapons too... 9/11 ?
Second

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

The Obama Administration Wants to open negotiations and form a treaty to regulate the international export and import of weapons including guns obviously, with the UN. It does not support any treaty that regulates the domestic transfer or ownership of weapons, or that infringes on your Second Amendment. It's about controlling illegal arms sales, not taking away guns from legal owners, calm down :-)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeenMyShare
reply to post by Grey_Mysterio

Airplanes are weapons too... 9/11 ?
Second

Yes and you need a licence and skill to fly one, also a flight plan, but they'll let any Tom Dick or Harry own a gun.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12

America

Commie bastards.

Jesus, considering his message was of love and peace, and turn the other cheek, I don't think he would be a fan of guns or supporting troops, but we all have different interpretations. China aren't Communist, they are state Capitalist, Russia are a Federal Democracy, and were never Communist either they to were state Capitalist. the people of those two countries have never owned the means of production so therefore cannot be communist, as for your assumption over whether the population of those two countries never knew their fathers, I'm sure the majority of them do :-)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
reply to post by jjkenobi

The criminals will always have guns because they DON'T OBEY THE LAWS. That's why they are criminals. It just means the rest of us will be defenseless

We Civilians shouldn't possess guns . There are cops to protect us from Criminals . We cannot take law into our own hand .

LOL You have got to be kidding, right? The fear of personal weapons is what keeps the government from totally rolling over us. We will become complete slaves when we can no longer offer any resistance. I don't own a gun, but I'm glad other people do. And, I would feel a lot safer if everyone owned a small arsenal.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

..I curious about how that would work out. I always see gun supporters bragging how there would be "bloodshed" if they tried to take away their guns..how they say that the 2nd amendment is in place to protect civilians from a tyrannical government..so just how would that be done? And when do you decide your gov is tyrannical? Isnt it been taking away your rights for the last 40-35 yrs slowly but clearly, a sign enough? Do you define "tyrannical" only when concerning gun rights?
ok..Lets imagine a law is passed taking away your guns, and the cops come up to your house to inforce that law, what do you do, shoot them?So they would surround your house and call in reinforcements. They would kill you and your family.Is that what you want?
Another scenario: Lets say amercians civilians finally decide that their government is "tyrannical"..so they form militias in the suburbs, cities, towns..( via facebook? on forums? texting?haha)..and it becomes a civil war. The people versus the gov and all the governments advanced weapons (DARPA) and hired black ops, ect..How do you think that would fare? Of course then you would have civilians against civilians with different ideologies..reminds me of Syria for example, only far more bloodshed and horror because of the military might of weapons that the government has is clearly an advantage..so what would be the endgame of all this?
Look at Greece, the people are not rioting with guns but are clearly creating damage, but if it does come to being civil war there, God forbid, it will be horrific.
I think a lot of people say a lot of things, for instance bragging about how they would go up against the gov..if they "dared" take away their guns, but I dont think they really think it out or even would.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by jibeho

What's so bad about the UN? I kind of want to live in a Star Trek world...

Of course I am not that serious -- but I'm starting to really question all the anti-NWO and anti-UN stuff I've heard ever since I was a little kid.

Their number one most important agenda is population reduction. Getting the world down to 500 million people. And you and I aren't one of those. They want you dead! They're far from star trek

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl

... I like how they quietly pass laws during a major event so that we're distracted and aren't aware.

That's because it's works every time.

They've been doing things this way for years.

The fact that they're underhanded and sneaky about things can only mean they know they don't have citizens' support on certain proposed legislation. It also proves government has no interest in what the voting public want, and has no problem decieving the lot of you to keep you placated while it gets on with it's criminal activity.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Now go to Alex Collier interview from 1994
youtu.be...
All parts and listen about Patriot Act 1 and 2 and
About UN and abolishing 2nd amendment in USA.
How He knew that in 1994?
There is only one explanation about it!

Listen all parts!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa
reply to post by TigaHawk

Take a look at Australia right now.

The only people with Guns are the Police and Criminals.

That is simply not true.

Repeat for emphasis: YOUR. ASSERTION. IS. FALSE.

Australians who need guns are free to own guns.

I am not a hunter myself, but I several of my buddies are. They own several guns each.

I am not a farmer myself, but I know several wine makers. They each have several shotguns for shooting rabbits in their vinyard.

I know of fox hunters and kangaroo cullers that have guns for their work. I know of small claims miners that have guns for self protection and snake control.

You simply do not know what you are talking about and really shouldn't pretend that you do.

Shotguns for shooting rabbits? You gots no assult rifle you gots no gun friend. Our 2nd amendment is a tactical amendment not a rabbit shooting permit.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Are you people really this much in denial???!?

The article states that this will NOT infringe on American's right to own guns. Do you all even care that your upset about absolutely nothing?

What in the heck is wrong with you people? Do you just need something to hate? Something to complain about? Even though it has no base in reality? Several posters have already pointed this out, but your still going at it full steam.

Thank God you all are the minority. I shudder to think what the US would be like if everyone was so freakin crazy!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
The title is from an article on the sacramento bee website.
PR news wire. US news wire.

Obama administration has finally started showing their stripes. They have joined a coalition of other nations at the UN in pushing a global gun ban.

Not sure if this is true yet. But if it is then not much else needs to be said.

Sorry,
Can't find details yet but it's PR News.
Link won't attach.
Sacbee.com
Unedited news wire. Not out on main news yet. Could be incorrect but I don't know.
edit on 8-11-2012 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

Looks like the article title is spun pretty hard but implications are still not clear. Wording in the document is purported to cite the prevention of proliferation of illicit firearms.

Problem is, the US already does that.
Fast and furious for example.
edit on 8-11-2012 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

This sounds like a bunch or STUFF parroted by bird brain Obama haters!
Idk if the OP is making this up or if he truly cannot manage to copy and paste a simple link

Whatever the case it sounds like the op is just another lemming Obama hater who will say anything regardless of how baseless it is!!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by intelligenthoodlum33

And how many times has the government been caught telling lies? It may just be about "export" and "import" now...

How is that going to work anyways? Think the CIA is going to stop making their own little conflicts by playing both sides and arming "terrorists"? Yeah right.

The real issue, is the president has no business making deals with the UN about guns, period. The US should have never been involved with the UN to begin with, it goes against everything this country used to be.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
They can't very well herd everyone into the death camps if people are armed, can they? It's important that the police and military are kept safe while they undertake their patriotic duty to carry out the mass exterminations. It's for the good of the Earth, after all. Agenda 21 will ensure a beautiful, revitalized planet and a paradisaical utopia for the best and most deserving humans to live out their scientifically enhanced lives. It is the future of the human race so that the cream of the human crop can rejoin the galactic brotherhood. Give them up willingly and peaceably and accept your fate for the good of Mother Earth.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Hahahaha HOAX!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

We can speculate any and everything. I'd rather deal with facts. This thread is a sour grapes waste of time.

However, don't let me interrupt. If this helps you folks feel good and keeps you from killing people, complain away!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I know you Americans love your guns but do you not see how destructive you are with them??

its your right as an American i get that but you have more gun deaths then the rest of the world combined!! there are parts of the U.S where the life expectany for males is in the mid 20s and its 2012!!!! that is appauling!!

and your solution to gun crimes is to buy more/bigger guns to protect your self!! thats just stupid!!

In to words of chris rock '' make bullets more expencive, if a bullet costs $1000 there will be no more innocent bystanders!

probs gna get a flood of hate but its just my 2 cents

Peace....

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join