It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12-4-2012 Got My Back Like That

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Come peep because my spirit is sweet!

12-4-2012 will be the date my spirit gets teleported into paradise.

How I figure?

Well 4 is the missing number in the pattern of:

:53
:32
:23
:13

These numbers I keep seeing. You see 53 instead of 43. On the front of the numbers, looking from bottom to top, you see 1, 2, 3, and 5. But where is the 4 to complete the pattern of 1,2,3, and 4? You see. The missing number is the day of the month number. You also see four 3s in 13, 23, 32, and 53... This makes for 3 times 4 which equals 12 which gets me the month of the year number. So you see 12-4 (December fourth). Why this year? The other pattern of when I previously teleported from earth TWO TIMES was in the two year prior to this year. It was one time in 2010, and it was one time in 2011 I got teleported to and from some other place which I think was paradise (you see, I was put back in this physical body with no memory of where I been). So to make for completing a three-in-a-row pattern, you see how I get 2012 as the year for another teleportation to happen with my spirit. The thing about this time, is it will be no return for my spirit. My spirit will not be returning back into this physical body I have now.

Any comments?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

If you were placed back into a physical body with no memory how do you know it happened at all and how do you know that it occurred previously in 2010? Do you exist as the same person that you did prior to 2010? What was your physical body doing while your spirit was out on its sightseeing journey? Were you in a vegetative state? Also if you do retain your memories from prior to 2010 and from the interval between your return and your second teleportation in 2011; did the same pattern occur during these times? i.e. did you notice a different set of numbers which could have formed the dates of your previous dates of departure?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
12-4-2012 will be the date my spirit gets teleported into paradise.
The thing about this time, is it will be no return for my spirit. My spirit will not be returning back into this physical body I have now.

Any comments?

If you do not know where you teleported to, how do you know it was a paradise ?

Maybe try this. It might let you remember.

Were you flying above a paradise of lush green fields, blue sky with clean fresh air ?

Could you see 2 shape shifters, one in male human form, the other as a brown bear.?

Did you ever come across a fallen angel with bat wings and a fallen watcher who's skin was pale gray/blue in a dry dusty medieval courtyard ?

If yes, then its possible that certain people will be teleported (false raptured) off this world soon, before Dec 21 2012.

There is no return date because i sense that the paradise will only exist for 2-3 years and then it will be destroyed.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus
reply to post by WarJohn

If you were placed back into a physical body with no memory how do you know it happened at all and how do you know that it occurred previously in 2010? Do you exist as the same person that you did prior to 2010? What was your physical body doing while your spirit was out on its sightseeing journey? Were you in a vegetative state? Also if you do retain your memories from prior to 2010 and from the interval between your return and your second teleportation in 2011; did the same pattern occur during these times? i.e. did you notice a different set of numbers which could have formed the dates of your previous dates of departure?

I still seem the same but with a wake up call that there is more out there than meets the eye. My physical body I found out had artificial intelligence in place that operated it in both times my spirit was else where.

I noticed last year when I moved into this house I'm at now the numbers 53. Before that I'd only see 23 and 32. Then this year 13 came into the picture. So now I see 13, 23, 32, and 53. Right after the second time I was teleported from earth is when I started noticing 23 and 32.

top topics

join