It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to GOP care of Rachel Maddow

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by HappyBunny

It's actually pretty sad he hasn't done anything so far...at least when it comes to assault weapons. Especially given all those recent shootings. Kinda funny how the right always goes "now is not the time to talk about gun rights" whenever a shooting happens

We've had more important things to worry about than guns. And we still have more important things to worry about.

I can't wait to see all the unhappy teabaggers try to get their guns into Canada when they relocate.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

reply to post by knightrider078

And how exactly is that any different from him winning last time?

For crying out loud, apply some logic and don't just gobble up all that nonsense from Fox "News"

You're asking for logic? You know this is the same crowd we deal with in the Creationism/Evolution threads...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightrider078

Now that he has won re election nothing to really stop him now

Would you answer a question for me in all seriousness?

What's it like to live in constant fear of the bogeyman?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluemoonsine
This dude had a message.
He seemed to have vanished.
Would the Soul be of Plane-T-era?
Any ideas?
edit on 9-11-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

Yep, you're right. Now that's a worthy thread, and message. Yet people are so intent upon continuing to argue about what this vacuous twit (Maddow) said, and other pointless bickering about their particular political parties belief systems...instead of dealing with REAL issues such as world hunger, feeding humanity, world peace, getting rid of monetary systems altogether...but it won't happen while you people continue to feed these rich corporate slaves your attentions (27 pages, really?). People like Maddow do NOT live in the same reality as most of us. They will never have to struggle to make ends meet, never go hungry, or be homeless, are told what to say, how to dress, how to act, and try to force their beliefs down everybody's throats. Have fun with that Maddow and company...because I and others out there will give you our middle finger, and tell you exactly where to stick your values and belief systems...

edit on 9-11-2012 by AutOmatIc because: too many pages for such a vacuous twit how sad

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

You do realise that most of Maddow's comments are aimed at pointing out how the poor, minorities, and the middle class gets exploited...right?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Awesome post, if only these children could see Paul for what he really is. Which isn't much of anything except for insane.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

O did they? Say what your saying is that the GOP is so incompetent that Obama could actually initiate a 'kill Romney' plan? Is that what your saying? Yeah that's the easy way out, easier to say that than admit that Romney was an awful choice and never had a chance to begin with.
edit on 9-11-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It's obvious from the posts that we have an entire generation of conservative republicans that are possibly forever lost, forever blind to reality.

These people are our parents, grandparents, friends, and neighbors.

Just try to keep loving them I guess, and when you hear them say Obama is a secret muslim terrorist, just say "I know, I know... it sucks." Or when you hear black people are causing all the crimes, or gays have an agenda to turn us all gay, or Muslims are slowly taking over the United States... Just give them a hug and hope that one day that generation of post-9/11 retardation eventually fades away.

Most likely they will change with the Republican brand, just like they all went from Neocons to Tea Party patriots... whatever the new brand is, hopefully it's a tolerant one, and a lot more open to reality.
edit on 9-11-2012 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

reply to post by AutOmatIc

You do realise that most of Maddow's comments are aimed at pointing out how the poor, minorities, and the middle class gets exploited...right?

From the original post:

he really did win, and he really was born in Hawaii,
and he really is legitimately President of the United States, again!
and the Bureau of Labor Statistics did not make up fake unemployment rate last month,
and the Congressional Research Service really can find NO evidence that cutting taxes on rich people grows the economy,
and the polls were not skewed to over-sample Democrats,
and Nate Silver was not making up fake projections to make conservatives feel bad, Nate Silver was doing Math!
and Climate Change is real,
and rape really does cause pregnancy sometimes,
and Evolution is a thing!
and Benghazi was an attack on us, it was not a scandal by us,
and nobody is taking away anyone's guns,
and Taxes have not gone up,
and the Deficit is dropping, actually,
and Saddam Hussein did not have Weapons of Mass Destruction,
and the Moon Landing was real,
and FEMA is not building concentration camps,
and UN election observers are not taking over Texas,
and moderate reforms of the regulations on the Insurance Industry, the Financial Industries in this country are NOT the same thing as Communism

What does any of that have to do with how minorities, the poor, and the middle class are being exploited? Nothing...just rants from a corporate slave. Nothing of substance in what she is doing...why doesn't she donate her entire salary to charity?

Why isn't she and her corporate masters out organizing fundraisers and being on the ground to help those people affected by hurricane Sandy? Where are the truckloads of food and water to help out those who don't have either? What is she doing to ACTUALLY help Americans, homeless, minority or otherwise? Does she constantly do unpaid community service at soup kitchens and shelters? Didn't think so...therefore she can take her empty rhetoric and corporate slave values and beliefs and shove it where the sun don't shine!

edit on 9-11-2012 by AutOmatIc because: spelling

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Yea, nothing says liberal like killing unarmed 16 year old kids who are American citizens, don't get due process, and are on secret kill lists. That's just the beginning of my complaint concerning so called "Liberals" of America. Stop calling yourselves "Liberals" and proudly proclaim what you are: Partisan Hacks.

What Rachael Maddow won't talk about, because she's a hack and a corporate stooge of the highest order, is the following:

The War in Iraq is NOT over and Obama and the DOD has authorized to have remaining forces and awful private security firms, like Blackwater, remain there indefinitely.

We still torture and practice torture all over the world in continued sites run by the CIA off the grid.

We have lost more Civil Liberties under this administration than all of both terms of George W. Bush.

Obama ,and his DOJ, are waging a frightening war on whistleblowers.

Four letters: NDAA

Two words: Patriot Act.

Obama signed off on expanding warrantless wiretaps, surveillance, and spying on the American people that go to the right of George Bush.

Not a single player that was involved in the 2008 financial meltdown has come to justice. In fact, since the bailouts, these bankster creeps continue reap record profits and bonuses.

If you voted for Obama regarding the issue of women's rights, you couldn't be more wrong about his stance on that. Not to mention that Sotemayor sided with the conservative side of the court to l limit access to reproductive rights in 2002, siding with the Bush administration. In the decision, Sotomayor wrote that "the government is free to favor the anti-abortion position over the pro-choice position, and can do so with public funds." The Lily Ledbetter Act that Obama signed, concerning women and fair wages, doesn’t actually mandate that women be paid the SAME as men much to the demagoguing of hacks such as Maddow.

Let's also look at the fear we've struck in women around the world. When the daily existence of a woman consists of living in fear that her community is slowly being eviscerated, through drones, invasions, assaults, rapes by an invading army, sanctions, and open cultural vilification or outright hatred (as in the case of Islamophobia), then her well-being is no longer intact. Her psychic and physical and social existence is no longer safe from harm.

When a woman’s son or spouse or father or brother or cousin or uncle or nephew faces hourly risks of the following: being droned to death; being arrested for unknown reasons; disappearing into the indefinite detention hole for days, months, years at a time; rendered somewhere far away to be tortured; then she can no longer count on the right of cultural self-determination—because her culture is being demolished. Her family is being destroyed. Her community is disappearing. And her ability to determine herself disappears right along with the rest.

Here are some interesting statistics:

-1.2 million migrants deported in the last 3 years by the Department of Homeland Security (and that’s only in the first three years under a Democratic president).

-46,000 parental deportations of migrants who had US born children (and that’s just from the six month period of Jan-June 2011).

-1 in 9 Black men are in prison. 1 of 3 Black men can expect to go to prison in his lifetime. These numbers aren’t diminished by the active drug war continued under the current Administration.

-According to Neil Barofsky, under Pres. Obama, the Treasury department deliberately and cynically did not use TARP money to help homeowners with home foreclosures despite the express bipartisan intent of the US Congress to do so.

-A celebrated “Secret Kill List,” configured and for the authority of the current POTUS. The Secret Kill list will be expanded into a disposition matrix which will make the War on Terror a permanent part of the lives of men and the other 50% of US inhabitants—an ever-increasing list of name of people to kill—gathered by way of National Counterterrorism Center.

I could on but you should be able to get it.

Thank you, Democrats. You just gave a second term to the first African American hard right Republican.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex

Hannity

We've gotta get rid of the immigration issue altogether. It's simple for me to fix it. I think you control the border first, you create a pathway for those people that are here, you don't say you gotta go home. And that is a position that I've evolved on. Because you know what--it just--it's gotta be resolved. The majority of people here--if some people have criminal records you can send' em home--but if people are here, law-abiding, participating, four years, their kids are born here...first secure the border, pathway to citizenship...then it's done. But you can't let the problem continue. It's gotta stop.

Hannity is still a tool and part of the problem. He has known this is the way it will have to be settled for a very long time. Conservatives have just got to get this through their heads. Not very many people at all like the ideal of amnesty. But they are also very aware of the fact that it is going to have some level of it to make immigration reform work. We arrest and deport the undesirables and give a pathway to the desirables or we will spend far more than necessary sending them all home.

Boehner

"This issue has been around far too long," Boehner said. "A comprehensive approach is long overdue, and I'm confident that the president, myself, others can find the common ground to take care of this issue once and for all."

Boehner is a career establishment Republican. He is not really the hardline tea party guy he has had to be the last two years. His pragmatism is going to start showing in the next two years. Obama won and has the advantage for the rest of his term. The Congress has to run for reelection, they cannot afford to be the party of no anymore. He knows as well as anyone he does not need the tea party in the House to get deals passed.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I must say after reading all the comments
on this thread, I have come to a most startling
and albeit short conclusion.....

That Liberalism is a mental disorder.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BrainGarden

What right wing radio talk show host did you parrot that from?
You couldn't buy a clue if it were for sale.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Rachel Rocks!
What the sad thing is that the no nothings in this thread,will never concede that they're wrong
Keep going right.Right off the cliff.....

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by romney

You dont know is what your saying? That is why you are a liberal, because you do not read and instead take the word of nutjobs like maddow and blindly follow. Think about it, your supporting a party and do not even understand the campaign slogan. You should not say people are paranoid or over-reacting when you dont even know what your own party is talking about. Stop being a lemming and pick up a book, maybe a few.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This thread is orgasmic. I didn't vote for Barry this go-around, but I totally get off on watching all the bent-out-of-shape douchebags who can't handle democracy not turning out their way.

Shut the eff up, and give it a legitimate go next time.

Jackasses.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Was that video supposed to convince me of anything, other then I really can't be convinced like that?

Felt like I was listening to some little Hitler mouthpiece try to pretend like everything is fine and dandy while the Western front is being obliterated.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
This thread is orgasmic. I didn't vote for Barry this go-around, but I totally get off on watching all the bent-out-of-shape douchebags who can't handle democracy not turning out their way.

Shut the eff up, and give it a legitimate go next time.

Jackasses.

You are an angry troll.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Dos.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by HAL9000beta1

Yes. She is openly gay or a lesbian or both. I don't know what the lingo is but I think people are getting used to gays and lesbians in the world.

They are coming to be accepted at face value and that's more than I can say for the ignorant and the truly deranged hatemongers.

Those extremist judgmental, selfish and bigoted seem to need "professional help" more than "acceptance" in modern society. As it should be.

I esp. liked this poster someone posted on my FB page recently. It is true. If you get your news from the drop outs...well, most educators will tell you to consider your source. Of course the corrupt ones won't tell you that!

No wonder there are so many science deprived platforms floating in this party. Global warming, rape, pregnancy, evolution, nutrition....Some people think these are all just theories. They never really happened.

edit on 9-11-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

Thats a stupid argument, bill gates was a college dropout, so was zuckerberg. Is "genius" maddow somehow smarter. Dr. savage has two relevant master in botany and anthropology and a relevant PhD nutritional medicine. So by your standards you should be listening to him.

Maddow got a PhD in poly sci. Have you been to college? Any f@#ing moron can get a degree in poly sci, it is an idiot degree and says you are too stupid to get a real degree. All it means is that she payed alot of money for a worthless piece of paper that says she good at agreeing with fellow liberals. Nice logic.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join