It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to GOP care of Rachel Maddow

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trustfund
reply to post by beezzer

The Tea Party is even more extremist than the GOP. If the dies GOP so does it....

You mean the Tea Party won't hand you money out of their pockets for abortions and welfare. Just say what you mean. We all can see through the bs rhetoric anyway. It's about time the people of America who believe in free enterprise stood up to the Progressive agenda.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

Reagan was a neo-con......

link   
This kind of attitude must be what you guys consider tolerances and compromise.

Texas decides to send more Conservative Tea Party trash to the U.S. Senate

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

reply to post by beezzer

Um, the tea party is part of the GOP.

Didn't you get the newsletter....The Tea Party who formally screamed that they were an independant bi-partisan group of fed up Democrats and Republicans...and then suddenly announced that they were more conservative than the GOP...then decided they were the GOP..the NEW GOP...is now again independant since the GOP lost...."who? those guys? Ya...they are a mess, but we don't know them"

In short ...get ready for another GOP Remix, wave of the hand and re-writing of history.

The Tea Party? No..No..No...they aren't GOP...just a rag-tag, Koch funded group of average Americans.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

reply to post by beezzer

The Tea Party is even more extremist than the GOP. If the dies GOP so does it....

You mean the Tea Party won't hand you money out of their pockets for abortions and welfare. Just say what you mean. We all can see through the bs rhetoric anyway. It's about time the people of America who believe in free enterprise stood up to the Progressive agenda.

Nah, a lot of the TP is on foodstamps. They're poor rurals mixed in with some richies.

They're confused people.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by xedocodex
FACT: No one has had their guns taken away by Obama.
This is what Maddow stated, this is true, this is a FACT.

FACT: Maddow didn't say 'Obama isn't trying to take away your guns' .. she said 'NO ONE is trying to take away your guns'. This is what Maddow stated. This is NOT TRUE. The fact is that the United Nations is trying. She is wrong.

No, she did not say "NO ONE is trying to take away your guns", this is verifiable.

45 second mark

You are mis-quoting her to attempt to distort your own view of reality.

She said, and I QUOTE.

and nobody is taking away anyone's guns,

edit on 8-11-2012 by xedocodex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

reply to post by xedocodex

Look every conservative who supports the second amendment knows that Maddow is a Progressive and adheres to the Progressive agenda which is gun control, and yes the Progressives do want the UN to take our guns away or regulate it so excessively that people cannot afford it ro will not bother jumping through the bureaucratic hoops.
edit on 8-11-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

Gun control and taking away your guns are two different things.

We already have gun control, supported by Republicans.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

You mean the Tea Party won't hand you money out of their pockets for abortions and welfare.

That explains why I got such dirty looks at the tea party rally when I was begging for my monthly alotment of abortion and welfare money.

Just realized that reality will not reach a good segment of the right wing. All we can do is wait for the rational center to disown them.
edit on 8-11-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Trustfund

I have to say we are drifting off of the points of the OP ...

The tea party was however implied I believe and will defend you on this part as part of the thread...

The Tea Party was owned obviously at the point of 2010 elections... if it had been independent, Boehner would not have been auto named Speaker before the next session...

So no TEA party is a republican brand wholly owned and operated... Mods I believe it is legitimate part of this conversation...

Even though I am disagreeing with a lot of the liberals on other parts this one so far nailed on the head...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

OMG .. you play with tense and then claim that I'm intellectually dishonest and illogical

Either way it means the same damn thing and you know it. MADDOW WAS WRONG.

I'm not the one who has mis-quoted Maddow several times to have her say something she didn't.

As of right now, no one is taking your guns away.

The only way you are attempting to argue that is by mis-quoting her and injecting a "trying" into her quote.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Check out my Metaphysics section posts. I've seen God, talked to God, communed with God, meditated with God, and understood an infinitesimally small portion on the idea of the being.

Yes you are SO Progressive! Don't try fooling me. I also am very metaphysical. Check out my posts in that arena too.

Just because I meditate and practice yoga does not make me a liberal either. I spend 3 hours on Saturday nights praying for the saving of America from it's demise. So don't bother with trying to convince me. I know what you are about from your posts.

Many people who are into meditation are very liberal. I've seen many liberal posting in those forums. I have read your posts in political threads and it is easy to see.

Also, I'd like to know if you have asked God lately what He thinks about women killing their unborn babies and the Democrat Party making it their platform to garner the young unmarried woman's vote? Then you can tell me what His reply is.

Abortion is the Abomination of Desolation.
edit on 8-11-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
This kind of attitude must be what you guys consider tolerances and compromise.
Texas decides to send more Conservative Tea Party trash to the U.S. Senate
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yep .. maybe someone should let signalfire know that there is a whole lot of divisiveness ... and anger and hatred .. coming from some on HIS side. This was his post a few pages back ....

Originally posted by signalfire
If those on the Republican side want to end the divisiveness, they need to start by disavowing Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Donald Trump, Bill O'Reilly, and all the other low information, highly paid morons that are clogging up the airwaves with anger, hatred and misinformation.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

There is nothing wrong with compromise on certain issues, but I wont compromise my values.

Have you considered that perhaps...your values need adjusting? It is something that requires humbling yourself and can be difficult, but it can be done. I've done it myself, as I was once against same sex marriage. I even had some bigotry and possibly racism in there...but I had to HUMBLE myself and realize MY values are not glossed in gold.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

The guy who said that about pregnancy and rape is an idiot.
And he definately has bad science going for him ...
But he's ONE DUDE and NOT what the majority of the GOP thinks like.

One dude that "the majority of GOP" appointed to sit on the Science committee and make decisions on behalf of 300 Million Americans...you keep not getting that point. "One Dude" with a lot of power given to him by all the other GOP dudes.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

That explains why I got such dirty looks at the tea party rally when I was begging for my monthly alotment abortion and welfare money.

lolllllllllllllllllll

Just realized that reality will not reach a good segment of the right wing. All we can do is wait for the rational center to disown them.

I know right. I hope they stay crazy so they'll go away forever.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

not when the results are the same...

a may not be equal to a but they are similar...

as for social control it amounts to a bypass

as for her statement on taking away guns... why mention it if she wasnt thinking about doing it... or limiting access...

I use mine for 'can hunting

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Dreine

If you mean "newly conservative" then yes. If you mean it as a slur against Republicans....which I strongly suspect.....

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

There is nothing wrong with compromise on certain issues, but I wont compromise my values.

Have you considered that perhaps...your values need adjusting? It is something that requires humbling yourself and can be difficult, but it can be done. I've done it myself, as I was once against same sex marriage. I even had some bigotry and possibly racism in there...but I had to HUMBLE myself and realize MY values are not glossed in gold.

I'm compromising.

I'm joining the Libertarian Party.

I hopemany more do the same.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Dreine

If you mean "newly conservative" then yes. If you mean it as a slur against Republicans....which I strongly suspect.....

He wasn't' very conservative at all........

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

I'm compromising.

I'm joining the Libertarian Party.

I hopemany more do the same.

Agreed.

I'm with the bunny. Libertarian conservatism or bust... let's do this!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join