Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Okay people, move on...

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
The election is over now. Nothing is going to change the outcome. Just accept that Obama won and be done with it.
I think it's time to move on with our lives. I don't think counting any more lost ballots is going to change the outcome. The election was fudged from start to end. So just accept it.

Now post something interesting.

Like Nibiru or Aliens.
edit on 8-11-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I posted links to five recently released and up to date pdf files from the Air Force Cyber Command - relating to cyber spying issues - about an hour ago, thinking that ATS would eat them up. One flag and no replies.

Now I'm tempted to just post something like:

Obama won. You're stuck. Deal with it!!!

That would at least get some participation.

Sadly - I think, like last cycle - the election is going to be subject number one for months and months and months. I've been digging out old bookmarks in case the Birther issue arises again.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
It's one of those things you can't escape right now unless you decide to hibernate in a sensory deprivation chamber for a month or two. lol

Oh well, it will help us hone our ignoring skills.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I agree. It sucks but life sucks. We were cheated (again).

I'll find something I'll find a real honest to goodness UFO flown by some real honest to goodness aliens.

I just can't believe how stressed out I became over the whole election! The way I was acting you would have thought I was running for office.

I'm glad it's over and it could have been worse I guess President Obama isn't that bad.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I've been digging out old bookmarks in case the Birther issue arises again.

Hey now that you mention it...........

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I posted links to five recently released and up to date pdf files from the Air Force Cyber Command - relating to cyber spying issues - about an hour ago, thinking that ATS would eat them up. One flag and no replies.

~Heff

Heres the link to Heff's thread: CyberCommand / DOD Policy PDF's - Get 'Em While They're Unredacted!

Heff you're thread is an example of what ATS was, and still should be about content wise. It's a huge shame that the forums have turned into political garbage and in turn makes these threads go unnoticed.

I would of thought the time you posted the thread would of helped the popularity, due to most Americans sleeping. But I guess not

I would of replied to you're thread, but I never reply to the decent ones as I'm way out of my depth on most of them. My posts come from trolling trolls or whitty posts - somethign that doesnt add much to the threads which captivate me.

Anyhow OP, I'm with you. Lets make a stand now and start to boycott threads which can be debated on a mainstream media site. The time has past and the debate is over - Come again in 3 and half years.
edit on 8-11-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Now I'm tempted to just post something like:

Obama won. You're stuck. Deal with it!!!

That would at least get some participation.

Sadly - I think, like last cycle - the election is going to be subject number one for months and months and months. I've been digging out old bookmarks in case the Birther issue arises again.

~Heff

You know what's funny, I flagged your thread and don't remember flagging it.

So you got a star and flag from me somewhere between last night and today.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
The election was over and Obama is back in the White House. lets just hope and pray that he will continue his good deeds and make more programs for progress and development of United States.

new topics

top topics

join