Sky Sound over minneapolis suburb

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I was just outside at 6:00 am and over bloomington is a fluctuating tone, im not sure what pitch it's at, it's mid-range to low somewhere. I still hear it and it's now 6:15am.

edit on 8-11-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Record it?

Edit: The tone is faint in the recording but this sounds similar to something I've been hearing occasionally here in New Jersey in the wee hours of the morning. 2-4am or so.
edit on 11/8/2012 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Yes indeed, right here.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Hello,

The sound which you are hearing is Om (en.wikipedia.org...). Thank you for pointing this out, although its hard to say what the pitch is, it is most likely around 10 Hz.

Thank you

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
And you are certain it's not a train in the distance?

I live about 5 miles from some tracks and on cold mornings you can hear the trains, whistle or not, running on the track. It's kind of wild and eerie sounding.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
And you are certain it's not a train in the distance?

I live about 5 miles from some tracks and on cold mornings you can hear the trains, whistle or not, running on the track. It's kind of wild and eerie sounding.

Im not sure when it started, but i've been awake for almost an hour and it's still going. It's coming from the south west.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I find these sounds intresting, i have read some scientists explanations about these being normal, but why now? Why didn´t we hear anything like this decade or two ago? These explanations of being normal is total BS.

What comes to mind is sonic weapons, low infrasonic frequences used in military causes has increased in land and sea, Gulf War etc. But there are earlier use of sonic weapons like the fall of Jericho walls. I wonder if this is a military operation and study why guinea pigs are some well populated cities. What is the goal? HAARP.

I wonder if people sleep much heavier in these areas where these sounds are experienced. If the sounds are usually heard at night time and in the time people usually are atsleep is this some kind of programming..

Whole thing stinks to its very roots.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
There is a rail line that goes right through Bloomington from the southwest to the northeast and then North to Minneapolis. Some company called Progressive Rail

They could just be hauling something particularly heavy I think that makes the noise from the wheels louder which would explain why you don't normally hear it.

I used to live a few miles from tracks that are used to transfer God knows what between Bangor Submarine base, Bremerton Naval Base, and Joint Base Lewis/McChord. It would literally vibrate our entire house. I would have to say though that if you were quiet you could always hear that distinctive click clack sound that trains make when the wheels pass over the joint between rail sections. I didn't hear that on your recording. I still think all of these sky sounds (the legitimate ones not the sky trumpet stuff) are from stuff going on underground (fracking or boring or the Morlocks)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Not only do you live near the rail line but also a huge airport, all kinds of noises can be generated from there, you also have tons of construction happening in bloomington. Heck I drive through Bloomington every morning on the way to work, the variables of what this noise could be is endless, there are tons of plausible possibilities, especially in that area. So lets see, you got, the AFB, MOA, MnDot projects, tons of traffic!!, Both Airport Hubs, the rail line and many different types of easily audible industries in that area. Now if you lived in Hamlake, MN this would spark my interest.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Yesterday, I reported the same thing happening by me, south of Denver. Please read the description in my OP and see if it seems similar to what you heard. I tried listening to the video, but it's so low, it's hard to hear too well. If it's anything like what I heard, it was very low-pitched at times, which would make its full sound hard to hear/pick up on video:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
These sounds were heard also in Northern Scandinavia early this year, i mean very rural parts where there is no industry or trains not even airplane activity.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I feel like I am shamelessly plugging my thread here today, but this sound also reminds me of my sky sound experience. Its a little tough to tell in your recording, I am curious, does my sound remind you of yours at all?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I'm curious as to know if anyone has fed these sounds into an audio file and compare the sounds to eachother?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guyfriday
I'm curious as to know if anyone has fed these sounds into an audio file and compare the sounds to eachother?

I think that there are too many things that people classify as "sounds" that all sound weird but different. And then there are so many hoax videos out there too. This recent string of people reporting on ATS seem to be having similar experiences though lately...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
These sounds in the sky bring up a thought.

You know how in some dentist offices they have fish tanks, and sometimes there's a sign posted on the tank

that reads " please do not tap on the glass" because doing so disturbs the fish. Well just a thought here but,

what if the fish need to be disturbed? What is the desired affect is to have us look at the glass? Maybe, the plan

is to get as many people daily looking up at the sky. You know to see where the tapping I.e. Humming is coming

from.

The bigger issue I think is, is it legitimate? Or diversionary?

Ehhhh. Who knows.

Or is the planet in the path of some type of particle wave emitting through outer space. And when the planets magnetosphere is angled just right.....we get the humming due to atmospheric interaction?

Ehhhh.

Time to put the glass up against the wall....

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
You bring up a great point. I am one of the posters who has posted about a recent experience, a couple of days ago here in the south Denver metro area. While I heard what I can only think to call "earthquake booms" here in CO during and hours after last year's quakes, and while those seemed to come from the ground or even maybe the sky, these that I heard a couple or few days ago stopped me dead. It was at once mesmerizing and horrifying at the same time, simply because I have never heard anything like that in my life. Some sounds that are new are still lovely, like the call of a rare bird while on a tropical vacation. Though it hasn't been heard before, it is still lovely even if it is new. This was a new sound I've never heard before and it was eerie, not because I haven't heard it before or have been conditioned to think it was kind of scary, it was indescribable. It was attention-getting and I actually had goose bumps all over. If someone or some thing is knocking on the tank, it definitely works!

My other thought is, WHAT DOES IT MEAN or, better yet, what is it a sign of? I've heard and read all of the theories, i.e., meteor showers, magnetism, solar flares, geologic processes, etc., but if this is the norm, why are we hearing it? Wouldn't we have heard it before? It's definitely such a strange sound AND experience (my ears vibrated deep inside the whole time the low tones were being sounded and felt without hearing any sound) that there's no way people are just now noticing this because it's in the news, media, youTube, etc., why now? That's the part that I find scary, really. Intuitively, it seems like a harbinger of something on the horizon, whether natural or man-made.

I have a partial theory to add to the list of ones out there. I do not believe that whatever it is or whatever is causing it is something from space or from a massive area underground. I believe these are small, localized events, which narrows down the list greatly. Just as many other experiences seem local to a small neighborhood (yes, sometimes even whole towns hear them but that's not the norm), my husband and I heard it and my daughter heard it 2/3 of a mile away. When I posted about this a couple days ago, other people in the general area in CO did not. I emailed contacts on my town's site and it was forwarded to the police dept. I wanted to report the sound and wanted to see if anyone else had, too, and was told this (names and identifying info edited out):

"Thank you for your report of this. I did check with dispatch and they do not have any other reports of sound disturbances. I will, however, forward this to that department to check into it further. In the future, you may call their non-emergency number to report anything suspicious or out of the ordinary. Their number is 303-***-****. Thank you and have a good weekend.
11/9/12 Emailed our Commanders for their input. ***** suggested asking ****** in Development Services. **** sent an email to ***** with this request.
11/9/12 Inquiries were made for noise complaints between 1300-1500 with none being found. **** Middle School was contacted, nothing found. Also, we contacted Development Services regarding possible oil or gas drilling. There are no drilling permits applied for or approved by the state for any drilling within Douglas County. If this noise is heard again, please contact our non-emergency number as soon as possible so we can send out a patrol car to investigate. Their number is ***.***.****. Thank you."

So, first of all, can't believe they took this so seriously (I'm impressed), second of all, this means the sound was heard in a very, very limited area, like a one mile radius. No one else called, but I didn't think to contact them either until yesterday, so people may not have reported it. This being said, what can make that kind of sound in such a small area and remain invisible or without an identifiable source? My daughter heard it, but she was out at recess and told us about it when she got home from school. My son, in the same school, did not hear it, but was in his classroom at the time. I heard it as I was by my bathroom window, coming from outside, but my husband did not until he went outside once I heard it. All the dogs in the neighborhood heard it, too. Strange.

Originally posted by PLASIFISK
These sounds in the sky bring up a thought.

You know how in som

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

I still believe these sounds are from the same system that causes people to hear voices, or at least related to it somehow.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

I still believe these sounds are from the same system that causes people to hear voices, or at least related to it somehow.

Like clairaudience?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111

Originally posted by truthermantwo

Like clairaudience?

I had to read up on clairaudience but it sounds very similar to it ..yes. It's like there is an advanced lifeform or something that sounds programmed, but the thing I can do is when I change my wavelengths or frequencies i start to hear angry voices. When im at my standard body energy levels i dont hear anything except random responses. Unfortunately I can't talk about how i change them because it against the T&C rules.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Is it possible to record a sound like that? Or have multiple sound witnesses? If its just clarauidence...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join