It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey hey!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
hey all ive been here for a little wile now and only just got round to introducing my self..

So here goes im from England im 22 and I belive in aliens hate religion and bar that pretty normal guy.

nice to meet ya

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Hi, welcome to the land of crazy wannabe politicians who would rather kill each other than play a friendly game of poker. I hope you enjoy your time here and make some friends. If you truly "hate" religion I'm sure you'll fit right in because there seems to be a lot of hate here. Sorry if I'm a bit cynical lol, it's been a very long night, I've not been able to sleep at all and am now suddenly very tired with an accounting exam coming up. Good to see other people close to my age around here. But welcome to ATS and have fun deciphering hoaxes and arguing with people who will make you start to believe that you actually may be "sane."

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by incandecenttruth
hey all ive been here for a little wile now and only just got round to introducing my self..

So here goes im from England im 22 and I belive in aliens hate religion and bar that pretty normal guy.

nice to meet ya

Hello There. Where's about in England are you?, I'm in Newbury formally from Nottingham.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Welcome

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on this ride with you.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Welcome to the looney bin.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by incandecenttruth

Welcome!

I think we're going to get along just fine.

Look forward to reading your posts and threads.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Anundeniabletruth

thanks mate and good luck with your exam

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferryman

harrogate north yorkshie mate

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

thanks

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Howdy! Welcome to ATS!

If you decide you'd like an avatar of your very own, come over to our thread and we'll hook ya up!

Link is in my sig line (free of charge and all that good stuff
)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, and come on in! I promise to read your posts with a over the top, poorly executed Anglo accent in my head.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by incandecenttruth

Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

We have a lot of alien members here, so you should fit right in.

new topics

top topics

join