It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Semir Osmanagich Regarding Pyramids Found All Over the World

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

reply to post by Logarock

So when is the first occurance of small bricks being used, and when is the first occurance of these large stones you refer to?

Look man if you dont already know what i am talking about then this is just going to be over your head anyway.

That response is a telltale sign of a lost argument. My question stands if you choose to answer.

At some point maybe in the 3rd grade, you are no longer required to answer simple math questions like what is 2+2. And you have been on ATS long enough and/or otherwise know the subject in its broad coverage to know what large worked stones from around the world are at issue.

Allow me to give you a bit more insight into the question. You can't make a smoker quit, you can't make an alcoholic quit, you can't make a crack addict quit. They have to realize their mistakes for themselves, all you can do is help bring them to that place. My question is one you do not want to answer because it proves your theory wrong. The answer to the question was never for me, it was for you. When you are willing to be honest about the truth and challenge your beliefs the question is there for you to answer.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS
Now Harte

The Ancient Egyptians stated many times that the pyramids are tombs. The pyramids each have a temple to their respective interred personage, usually a king, that represents a funerary temple in a style recognizable in temples associated with other, occupied, tombs.

The ancient Egyptians never stated that.

The fact that you are unaware of it is not any indication that they didn't.

I'm telling you they did. You MUST deny the truth of that, or your fantasyland worldview crumbles.

But what is more apparent is the fact, the Egyptians did NOT build the pyramids.

The worker's village found right there at Giza and only partially excavated to date says differently. Where's your evidence?
Nowhere, that's where.

The Egyptians are not even the indiginous, autochthons of the land. They inhabited the area just as the United States inhabits a land that had structures, and a way of life prior to their arrival. Same goes for egypt.

Where is the evidence for this previous great culture that built the pyramids then? You appear to know absolutely nothing about the known history of the region/area.

I've read ten or so different versions of the Dogon creation myth (they vary.) I can state here that I've never seen any reason to believe that the Dogon actually claim what you say. So, why are you saying it? To misinform?

There are plenty of other misinformers on the site, reciting old washed up theories, everything I present is thought provoking and very "above" the mainstream "theories". It is very funny to me, on the previous page another gentlemen(pg 5. Pianopraze) mentioned the not so known fact about the dogon being related to the ancient Kemites that occupied the region we now call egypt. I am talking about sciences, practices, and language. There has been so much effort and evidence that suggest the dogon actually have the key to unlocking the mysteries of the hieroglyphs. I am not here to make anyone a believer because belief deals in blind faith. The facts are out there you have to go get them, no one on this site or studying this subject is a child. I refuse to spoon feed anyone. I am saying this to inform.

The only "informing" you are doing is informing readers of the vast chasm of your own ignorance.

So, now will you provide us with a source for your Dogon claim, or do we have to wade through twenty more paragraphs of drivel and then ask for it again?

Harte

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
On the BosnianPyramidsTV YouTube channel there is a playlist of 12 videos about the 2011 international scientific conference for the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids.

Here are some screenshots of 1 of 12:

In the video you can listen to a very informative interview of Dr. Sara Acconci in English:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

So when is the first occurance of small bricks being used, and when is the first occurance of these large stones you refer to?

Look man if you dont already know what i am talking about then this is just going to be over your head anyway.

That response is a telltale sign of a lost argument. My question stands if you choose to answer.

At some point maybe in the 3rd grade, you are no longer required to answer simple math questions like what is 2+2. And you have been on ATS long enough and/or otherwise know the subject in its broad coverage to know what large worked stones from around the world are at issue.

Allow me to give you a bit more insight into the question. You can't make a smoker quit, you can't make an alcoholic quit, you can't make a crack addict quit. They have to realize their mistakes for themselves, all you can do is help bring them to that place. My question is one you do not want to answer because it proves your theory wrong. The answer to the question was never for me, it was for you. When you are willing to be honest about the truth and challenge your beliefs the question is there for you to answer.

Well let me fill you in.....I knew the "answer" was for me, know the routine. That is why you're question isnt answered. Didnt you take debate class at any point? Cant stomach watching another over educated crack addict get up on a high horse.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by Hanslune

One of the oldest known mudbrick site is Tell Abu Hureyra, a Pre-Pottery Neolithic B from circa 9,000 BC.

Let me guess you think the Khufu's tomb was built in 10,500 BC?
edit on 13/11/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

The Romans used a lot of brick and there are Roman brick structures still standing. Brick has always been in. Even at that we cant say that the great pyramid represents progression. Theres no antecedence. In fact theres no progression from that point.

And they certainly dont know that this was Khufu's tomb. In fact the idea looks like a fraud.

There is a difference between a mud brick, a fired mud brick and brick, a brick is made of clay and is pretty much indestructible, fired mud brick is made of mud and fired, it isn't as strong nor as lasting as a clay brick, mud brick dissolves in water over time.

You mean other than the pyamids built before it and after it? Sure there not a lot of evidence that its Khufu's but what evidence there is greatly outweighs the evidence for anythign else, which is nil

How is the idea a 'fraud'?

Okay in your mind what is the age of all the pyramids and who made them?....and why can't we find evidence of this culture?

You might want to remember biggest and best doesn't mean first, look at St Pauls, biggest and best of the churches and yet not the first nor the last

Well it may have not been first but its clear the brick tech field didnt make it. And when we consider what a fine structure it was when it was finished with linestone case ect we shopuld be able to find clear progression. Not to mention that we dont find anything like it after. If it be the great point in building tech then we should find these skills used further on in other building projects but we dont.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Well it may have not been first but its clear the brick tech field didnt make it. And when we consider what a fine structure it was when it was finished with linestone case ect we shopuld be able to find clear progression. Not to mention that we dont find anything like it after. If it be the great point in building tech then we should find these skills used further on in other building projects but we dont.

But we do look at Khafre's and Menkaure's, your idea that their must be a continuation of a style of building isn't really germane to the question. Lots of things have a great example which is not bested. Why did the French not build a bigger and better Effel tower? Why didn't follow on Chinese Emperors make larger armies of terra cotta warriors?

The resources consumed by the Giza pyramid was probably enormous and later Pharaohs were smart enough - or were unable to muster, the resources to build greater versions. The size of the pyramid, in their religion was unimportant.

I would also note the AE never created a temple bigger or better than Karnak or built more than one dam
edit on 16/11/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Absurd.

The fine Tura limestone casing you mention is only really known from the Pyramid next door - Kahphre's - which certainly did come after Khufu's.

A clear progression can be seen from mastaba to pyramid. Of course, you must first be willing to do two things - 1) open your eyes, 2) look.

Harte

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
Here are some screenshots of 1 of 12:

More:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Well let me fill you in.....I knew the "answer" was for me, know the routine. That is why you're question isnt answered. Didnt you take debate class at any point? Cant stomach watching another over educated crack addict get up on a high horse.

You should be careful with your posts friend, read the T&C before accusing someone of being a crack addict. I appreciate your thinking I am overeducated, as you have no idea of my level of education and your only clue is in how well I write. It is obvious you do not care about the actual truth, which is why you haven't answered, and you never will because the facts do not support your position. Have a good day.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
In the video you can listen to a very informative interview of Dr. Sara Acconci in English:

The interview begins at 3:59.

Here is another interview of Acconci:

Uploaded by archaeologicalpark on Aug 31, 2011

Archaeological Park lead archaeologist Sara Acconci talks about archaeological method and the new excavation project trying to reach the tunnel system near the base of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun. August 25, 2011. . . .

The mission of the project is to excavate four pyramids (two of which are larger than the Great Pyramid in Egypt) and one temple, as well as the Ravne underground tunnel labyrinth that goes for tens, perhaps hundreds, of kilometers.

For some reason, the labyrinth was filled with a loose mixture of sand and small river rocks, either by the culture that created the tunnels or by a subsequent culture. There are millions of tons of material to remove, and all the work must be done by hand. . . .

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Reviewing my research so far I've pieced together that there have been two ICBPs (International Scientific Conference about the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids) - the first in Sarajevo in August 2008, and the second in Visoko in September 2011.

Since then there has been the 1st annual Hidden History Conference in Visoko in September 2012, and the second is scheduled for September 2013: "Hidden History Conference and Tour."

I look forward to this annual event. This is history in the making.
As horrible as things are with the global financial meltdown, this project is the opposite side of the coin.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Yes its earning Osmie and the locals a certain amount of cash - but at what cost?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
From 2 of 12:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Continuing, from 2 of 12:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Continuing, from 2 of 12:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Is it just me or are all of Mary's most recent postings just little red x's in white boxes?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Mr Hanslune is someone who graces this forum with his knowlegde and intelligence.
he knows everything about anything and has a degree in everything, he has read and corrected any work ever published about ancient history of the world and seen most known ancient cities himself and uncovered the truth about most of them by himself which explains his attitude and displeasure with anything anyone will ever write here.

Do not dare speak your mind because the great scholar Hanslune is watching every step anyone makes and he damn sure will correct you with his never ending knowledge. Everyone but Hanslune is wrong about everything regarding ancient history, he clearly shows it to us every time he replies to someone's post.

ALL HAIL HANSLUNE

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eniii

Mr Hanslune is someone who graces this forum with his knowlegde and intelligence.
he knows everything about anything and has a degree in everything, he has read and corrected any work ever published about ancient history of the world and seen most known ancient cities himself and uncovered the truth about most of them by himself which explains his attitude and displeasure with anything anyone will ever write here.

Do not dare speak your mind because the great scholar Hanslune is watching every step anyone makes and he damn sure will correct you with his never ending knowledge. Everyone but Hanslune is wrong about everything regarding ancient history, he clearly shows it to us every time he replies to someone's post.

ALL HAIL HANSLUNE

Lets see what mistakes you made

1. Nope I certainly don't know everything but you seem to like to make stuff up, why is that?
2. I apologize for having visited a number of archaeological sites but I saw only a fraction of them - you mad bro?
3. I encourage all to speak their mind - but it's always best to have evidence to support your opinon...now lets see you've made three mistakes so far, not doing to good are you?
4. A fourth mistake there are lots of people here who know more than me in many areas - you seem to to trying to troll, tsk tsk, and not very well

Just how many drinks from the bowl of naiveté did you take? I banish you to a pit of itchy leaves.....with a can of spoiled anchovies and a the big book of ancient ruins for grade 4

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Here is a new YouTube video of an interview of Osmanagic:

Published on Nov 5, 2012 by MsOinaes

wisdomfromnorth.com...

Semir Sam Osmanagich is Bosnian-born Houston (USA) resident author, researcher and businessman.

He has discovered ancient pyramidal complex in Visoko (Bosnia-Herzegovina) which consists of five colossal stone structures in the shape of the pyramid with extensive pre-historical underground tunnel network.

He has established non-profit and non-government „Archaeological Park: Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun" Foundation to pursue the excavation and geo-archaeological work. (www.bosnianpyramidofthesun.com)

He teaches at the American University in Bosnia-Herzegovina as Anthropology professor, in particular Bosnian megalithic sites.

First International Scientific Conference about Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids was held in Sarajevo (Bosnia-Herzegovina) in August 25-30, 2008 with 55 leading experts from Egypt, Russia, China, Poland, Saudi Arabia, United Kingdom, Croatia, Austria, Montenegro and Bosnia giving full support Osmanagich's efforts and recommending establishment of the Center for Pyramid Studies in Bosnia.

Osmanagich is an owner and president of the manufacturing company Met Company, Inc. and holding company Met Holding Group, LLP. in Houston (USA).

Sam Osmanagich authored and narrated 12-epizode documentary „Search for Lost Civilization" for the state Bosnian television FTVBiH (2007) which was based on his book: „Civilizations Before the Official History" (2005) and filmed in Peru, Bolivia, Easter Island, Costa Rica, Mexico, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Malta, Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon.

Osmanagich lectures extensively and promote Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids Project and archaeological tourism in Bosnia-Herzegovina from Egypt and Jordan, to Malaysia, Canada, USA, China, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Austria, Norway, Sweden, Croatia, Montenegro, Serbia, Hungary, Italy, Macedonia, Denmark and other countries.

Osmanagich is a member of the Archaeological Society of Alexandria (est. 1895). Osmanagich has become a first "honorary citizen" of the Town of Visoko in 2006.

Daily newspaper „San" from Sarajevo awarded Osmanagich title „Man of the Year 2007 in Bosnia-Herzegovina" for his research project Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids and affirmative promotion of Bosnia-Herzegovina in the world.

Osmanagich has been admitted as a Foreign Member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences from Moscow, one of the most respected scientific institutions in the world.

Osmanagich holds his doctorate in Sociology of History. His PhD thesis about the Mayan civilization has been accepted at the University of Sarajevo.

EDUCATION:
- Ph.D. in Sociology of History: The Mayan Civilization, University of Sarajevo, Bosnia
- Master of Sciences in International Economics, University of Sarajevo
- B.S. in Political Sciences, University of Sarajevo
- B.S. in Economics, University of Sarajevo
- 2 years training in Sociology, University of Sarajevo

PUBLISHED BOOKS:
Osmanagich has authored ten books about ancient civilizations (The Mayan World, Peruvian, Mexican, Pacific, African and ancient European civilizations) that have been published in the United States, Turkey, Estonia, Croatia and Bosnia-Herzegovina.

www.bosnianpyramidofthesun.com
semirosmanagic.com...

The interview was done by Jannecke Øinæs in Oslo November 2012

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Here is a link to a 12 page .pdf file associated with the Second International Scientific Conference on Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids, September 5-10, 2011 in Visoko, Bosnia-Herzegovina.

It is by an independent researcher from Belgrade, Serbia: "Pyramids - guardians of primary cosmic vibration of the local densities."

From the Abstract:

The intention of this paper is to point to an interesting relationship and possible global link
between pyramidal structures and Tesla’s Non-Hertzian waves.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join