It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Semir Osmanagich Regarding Pyramids Found All Over the World

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
Is it me or does Hanslune even know what we are talking about? Anyone?

What part is leaving you confused Logarock?
edit on 10/11/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

He only posts on here when members talk about ancient civilizations, I guess it is his life's mission to ensure people never entertain thoughts about advanced civilizations that existed more than 12,000 years ago or so, as to why I'll leave that up to you to figure out.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

It's you.

I know, from reading his posts over the years, that Hanslune knows more about what we're talking about here than 99% of the posters in this section of the forum.

Harte

You are being too generous with the knowledge you give the 1%. I would daresay you and Hanslune are the 2 most knowledgable "experts" of the forum. Slayer is the only other person that sticks out with me.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

I am confused as to why you ask questions like "what stones?" Even if you dont agree about any conclusion most and yourself on this thread know what stones and stone work we are talking about.
edit on 11-11-2012 by Logarock because: n

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

reply to post by zroth

Exactly, it was a group of Hebrew and Christian gentlemen trying to figure out their world and why things happened, their method to explain what was occuring was to create a supernatural figure to drive nature. One can understand their view point based on the context of their time.

The problem with these ideas of Hebrew and Christains "trying to figure out" and "context of their time" is that the claims made of contact with a supernatural figure and figures goes very far beyond anything that even looks like "trying to figure out". One is forced to conclude, when taking the info as a whole, that we are talking a vast fraud, insanity or truth. Suggesting even that these guys were trying to construct legends to convey some moral turth cant even touch whats going on. Suggesting that they were trying the best they could to explain things they couldnt understand cant even begin to cover it.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I only watched part 1, I believe he may not all the way correct but he has his ideas together. This isn't a new idea.

Wow Hanslune, your still here attacking people with your outdated "facts". First lets clear the air, I don't care how many quotes you use of other people that don't have their facts together, The Pyramids were not tombs. No bodies were ever found in them. They were used for power plants. Tesla was inspired by them. I am not about to start pointing out ALL of your, I don't know what to call them miscalculations, or misguided analysis but, you seem to utter the same erroneous "junk" in every post about egypt. I remember debating with you and slayer about a year ago and we would get nowhere. I am an adult, I don't have a problem with accepting new ideas or evidence which would ultimately force me to come to a different conclusion and abandoning my old one. That is what life is about.

Who cares if the Mayans and Aztecs use them as ceremonial temples, the Mayans did NOT build them and neither did the Aztecs, they will tell you that themselves. The same goes for Egyptians. The ancient Kemites which were the inhabitants of the land before it was known by Greece as Egypt. We all know that Egypt derives from the Greek Agiptos which means people with burnt faces. The definition clearly paints the picture. It refers to the European people that migrated and ruled there. Since "Egypt" is a part of Africa, as far as the climate is concerned we will leave the race issue alone for now because people have a hard time accepting that as well, this is a scorching place. The Indiginous or Autochthons of the continent(including the middle east) would have developed in a way which was congruent with the nature and climate. The Autochthons of hot regions do not get "burnt".
My point is, you and most of the scientist of today try to understand "Egypt" from the same point of view as the conquerers, same goes for the Incans, Mayans, and Aztecs. This is where you get the idea of tombs, ramps and pulleys, copper and bronze tools. You claim to have the 'superior' understanding of "egypt" but since I have been on this site, I haven't heard you mention any other African societies or civilizations that can offer a deeper insight to this particular debate. Its funny that people who try to exclaim that Egypt is not a part of the African cultural legacy, have not studied anything in Africa or they would offer the contrary. African nations, societies, and civilizations will say the complete opposite. Like the Dogon, who claim they descend from The "egyptian" High priest, and alchemist about 8,000 years ago. Which is why or how they have similarities in language and culture. I will stop there. I just wanted to point out, many of your erroneous threads are apparent in you patchwork understanding. I have been studying this since a child. Im not saying my understanding is better than your because that's childish but I continue to learn new things about it everyday. If you cannot share the same experience that means you are too comfortable with your understanding. Peace and blessings.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
On Amazon it says that Osmanagic is the author of 11 books about ancient civilizations.

Here is an excerpt of the Book Description for his book Pyramids Around the World:

Publication Date: May 5, 2012

. . . In 2008, Dr. Osmanagich hosted an archaeological conference in Sarajevo which fueled controversy about his discovery dividing the archaeological community. He will host the second archaeological conference in September of 2012 in Sarajevo.

Excavation on the vast complex has been ongoing and run by his non-profit Archaeological Park: Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun Foundation since 2006 compiling more and more evidence to validate his claims. To date the excavation has yielded 5 pyramids of various sizes as well as a vast labyrinth of underground tunnels and a pyramid that is 30% larger than the largest structure on the Giza Plateau.

Dr. Osmanagich is principal investigator of this project which has yielded some of the pioneering electromagnetic measurements in the pyramids. . . .

Apparently the September of 2012 date is a typo because I see on his website that there is a "Hidden History" Conference and Tour coming up in September of 2013.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Interesting thread is interesting despite the Harte guy on a serious debunk mission. I love a good debate, but we have to come to common grounds somewhere, some guys go lalallalalalalalallala full time.

To all you know how people, does the fact that the Earth spinning anticlockwise have any effects on dates and times since the smarter guys would have been reading it correct?
edit on 11-11-2012 by chishuppu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Here is a look at the Other Side of the Coin... in explaining pyramids

earlier pyramids, the ones before the Egyptian and new world pyramids were mainly mounds of earth even up to the size of small mountains

i think these structures were a part of the social development of humans to organize into urban areas/ city states
where the local man made mountain was the signature totem of the people in that immediate environment...

the only thing that spans the time between the primitive earthwork mountains/pyramids and the higher order engineered, stone carved Pyramids in asia, S. America, N Africa and other places are the masterminds behind building them... the Priestly class

btw, 'Hermes' was the knowledge giver whose information was incorporated into the great pyramid in Giza
the constructors at the time were just following the 'blueprints' as it were, they were not the conceivers or architects of the dimensions...

in the much later pyramids of the Mayan, Aztec empires the 'blueprints' came from perhaps the entities we know as the Archtypes Shiva/ Abaddon/ Apollyon ....they are just 3 of the destroyers known to the human collective mind

in my world view, these pyramids are representative of the initial Tower-of-Babel,,, they are squandered efforts instead of edifaces to be honored, pyramids are long term tributes to wasted human lives and the power of the few over the many...
edit on 11-11-2012 by St Udio because: clean up

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
From BosnianPyramidsTV on YouTube, published Oct 16, 2012:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Near the end:

This project is like no other project. We are open for everyone. No secrets. No elite science.

Elite science has been the problem in the past, because it is controlled by powerful, vested interests, rather than by the people for the people.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

thats nice and all, but the architecture and brilliance is the issue that can't be explained as well as the astrological stand point.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

He only posts on here when members talk about ancient civilizations, I guess it is his life's mission to ensure people never entertain thoughts about advanced civilizations that existed more than 12,000 years ago or so, as to why I'll leave that up to you to figure out.

Oh my PlanetXisHERE

Sorry no I post about archaeology and I point to the truth and explain why so many of the assertions made here are made up. Why do I do that? Well either I'm an evil NWO operative, with the rank of Colonel-dismayer or I have an interest in archaeology and would LOVE for a civilization to be found that is that old, but I would like actual evidence of same before I believe it, your choice, lol

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Originally posted by Harte

It's you.

I know, from reading his posts over the years, that Hanslune knows more about what we're talking about here than 99% of the posters in this section of the forum.

Harte

You are being too generous with the knowledge you give the 1%. I would daresay you and Hanslune are the 2 most knowledgable "experts" of the forum. Slayer is the only other person that sticks out with me.

Byrd, Kandisky, JohnnyCanuck, Slayer and many, many others contribute much to this board and I learn a great deal from the postings here, unfortunately 95% of what is presented here is a rehashed of fringe stuff that was debunked decades ago....but every once in awhile something not new age, fringy or lacking in reality is posted and those are great.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I am confused as to why you ask questions like "what stones?" Even if you dont agree about any conclusion most and yourself on this thread know what stones and stone work we are talking about.
edit on 11-11-2012 by Logarock because: n

Unfortunately I don't know what you are referring to please link to the post in question

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Yet that is exactly what they were trying to do. Man first tried to explain the world around him by creating the idea of spirits and gods, much later he created the scientific method to determine why and how the world works

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Near the end:

This project is like no other project. We are open for everyone. No secrets. No elite science.

Elite science has been the problem in the past, because it is controlled by powerful, vested interests, rather than by the people for the people.

Howdy Mary Rose

So if these powerful, vested interests are so powerful and vested why is Osmie able to operate? He has lots of secrets; manufacturing evidence, statements full of made up stuff, propaganda - the statement above is an example of that. He seems to have a very thin skin, if you make a scientific statement on almost anything you'll get disagreement, if you make a pseudo scientific statement you'll get lots of disagreement - why is that wrong?

Oh who are these PVI's by the way?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Apparently the September of 2012 date is a typo because I see on his website that there is a "Hidden History" Conference and Tour coming up in September of 2013.

No, there was a conference in September, 2012:

Published on Sep 26, 2012 by BosnianPyramidsTV

The Hidden History Conference took place in Visoko, Bosnia I Herzegovina in September of 2012. The topic of this gathering was to shed light on the recent discovery of the Bosnian Pyramids and update the world on the progress and studies that have taken place this past year. This meeting consisted of professionals in the archeological and scientific industries and included such well known names as author Philip Coppens (Ancient Aliens TV Show), world renowned ancient artifacts researcher Klaus Dona, Italian scientist Professor Paolo de Bertolis, Prime Minister Zenica-Doboj Canton Mr. Fikret Plevljak, and many others including the founder of the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids Semir Osmanagich, Ph.D.

This is a press conference giving a preview of the Hidden History Conference and the presentations to be seen.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

Wow Hanslune, your still here attacking people with your outdated "facts". First lets clear the air, I don't care how many quotes you use of other people that don't have their facts together, The Pyramids were not tombs. No bodies were ever found in them. They were used for power plants. Tesla was inspired by them. I am not about to start pointing out ALL of your, I don't know what to call them miscalculations, or misguided analysis but, you seem to utter the same erroneous "junk" in every post about egypt. I remember debating with you and slayer about a year ago and we would get nowhere. I am an adult, I don't have a problem with accepting new ideas or evidence which would ultimately force me to come to a different conclusion and abandoning my old one. That is what life is about.

Who cares if the Mayans and Aztecs use them as ceremonial temples, the Mayans did NOT build them and neither did the Aztecs, they will tell you that themselves. The same goes for Egyptians. The ancient Kemites which were the inhabitants of the land before it was known by Greece as Egypt. We all know that Egypt derives from the Greek Agiptos which means people with burnt faces. The definition clearly paints the picture. It refers to the European people that migrated and ruled there. Since "Egypt" is a part of Africa, as far as the climate is concerned we will leave the race issue alone for now because people have a hard time accepting that as well, this is a scorching place. The Indiginous or Autochthons of the continent(including the middle east) would have developed in a way which was congruent with the nature and climate. The Autochthons of hot regions do not get "burnt".
My point is, you and most of the scientist of today try to understand "Egypt" from the same point of view as the conquerers, same goes for the Incans, Mayans, and Aztecs. This is where you get the idea of tombs, ramps and pulleys, copper and bronze tools. You claim to have the 'superior' understanding of "egypt" but since I have been on this site, I haven't heard you mention any other African societies or civilizations that can offer a deeper insight to this particular debate. Its funny that people who try to exclaim that Egypt is not a part of the African cultural legacy, have not studied anything in Africa or they would offer the contrary. African nations, societies, and civilizations will say the complete opposite. Like the Dogon, who claim they descend from The "egyptian" High priest, and alchemist about 8,000 years ago. Which is why or how they have similarities in language and culture. I will stop there. I just wanted to point out, many of your erroneous threads are apparent in you patchwork understanding. I have been studying this since a child. Im not saying my understanding is better than your because that's childish but I continue to learn new things about it everyday. If you cannot share the same experience that means you are too comfortable with your understanding. Peace and blessings.

Thanks. There are interests and there are obsessions and the distinction is important. One is healthy and can be helpful, the other is unhealthy and ego-based.

edit on 11-11-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

bosnianpyramidofthesun.com...

Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun

With its height of over 220 meters is the tallest pyramid in the World. It has regular pyramid geometry with three preserved sides: north, east and west. It is coated by rectangular blocks. According to the Institutes for materials from Bosnia-Herzegovina (2006-2008) and Politecnico di Torino from Italy (2009) blocks are made from the best quality concrete material superior to modern concretes.

According to the State Institute for Geodesy (2006) northern side perfectly matches the Cosmic North with the error of less than one degree. Slope of the pyramid sides to the base is at the 45 degrees. German geophysicists confirmed in 2007 existence of the inner passageways using geo-radar instruments. Croatian physicists detected (2010) existence of the energy beam coming through the top of the pyramid with the radius of 4,5 meters. Italian and Finish experts detected (2011) ultrasound phenomenon on the rop of the pyramid as well.

Shadow of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun covers Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon during the summer months just before the sunset showing clear astronomical relationship between two pyramids. This pyramid is covered by soil and vegetation like hundreds pyramids in China, Mexico or Guatemala. According to the Federal Institute of Pedology layers of soil that cover the pyramid is approx. 12.000 years old. It makes this pyramid oldest pyramid on the Planet. Tens of thousands of tourists from all over the World are attracted by the pyramid discovery and its energy and spiritual properties.

I'm especially interested in that energy beam.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join