It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Semir Osmanagich Regarding Pyramids Found All Over the World

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Part 4:

At the end of the video:

. . . obviously, something is using the pyramid as a fuel station.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by zroth

Howdy Zroth

Yes a great deal of random, but a good covering of most of the common fringe made mysths, most if not all these people had no idea what they were making up. Hancock said one thing in first books then changed his story for underworld, etc

Lemuria never existed and we know to the day when it was made up

Churchward just made up stuff, etc.

People do make stuff up - that's why we have religions

So true. But unfortunately also applicable for scientists in general. They as people also make stuff up to fill the gaps and sometimes overlook or simply dismiss pieces that don't fit the puzzle as they see it. Which is also sad.

Not to mention that some even go to the extent of twisting a incomplete science to favor their own ideals and bash the ideas/concepts they don't accept.

In the end extreme scientists and extreme religious people are the very same... well, to simply put it and excuse my words, crap.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by qvision
I don't think he's a fraud, i think he believes wht he thinks he sees.

But those bosnian pyramids are not pyramids, IMHO, he is wrong on that one.

QV.

Thanks for your opinion. He has a PhD in archeology, not to mention spent the better portion of his life there for the past 5 years or so.

Do you have a PhD in archeology? Have you visited the Bosnian pyramid?

not Only that he spent some time in examining the New World Pryamids aka pre columbian let alone

the Mounds of north america

now speaking of Mounds

The Chiniese Pryamids from what ive have seen looks like they are also Buried in Soil and similar to the Bosian Pryamid in a Lower scale of Course

and there are Circular Mounds in Ireland that have similaritys of North American Mounds ...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

in my opinion i think you are exactly right ! .. almost seems to be staring us in the face. never considered the nuke idea you have brought up and a very interesting coincidence and could well be something to that.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

But Rickymouse your dystopia view is disproved by the existence of Osmie, if these 'others' you believe in and who control everything, why and how does he exist?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Exactly, it was a group of Hebrew and Christian gentlemen trying to figure out their world and why things happened, their method to explain what was occuring was to create a supernatural figure to drive nature. One can understand their view point based on the context of their time.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmonundercover
Hanslune............. Please elaborate a bit on the quote below from this post , because I am personally skeptical of this claim - Thank you.............

Nope AE culture rose to civilization in slow steps, the 'fastest' civilization was the Sumerian which went from neolithic villages to cities in the short time frame of 300+ years.

edit on 8-11-2012 by gmonundercover because: (no reason given)

Howdy gmonundercover

Yes that a guestimate made I believe by Noah Kramer in either his book

The Sumerians: Their History, Culture and Character. Chicago, IL: University of Chicago Press, 1963. ISBN 0-226-45238-7

or

History Begins at Sumer: Thirty-Nine Firsts in Man's Recorded History,1981/3e. University of Pennsylvania Press. ISBN 0-8122-7812-7

This is based on the evidence from the transition from the Ubaid II period to the Uruk period which covered the years circa 4,000-3,800 BCE

Ubaid II (called by some Assyriologists Ubaid 4) was a cultural period that when from circa 6,500-3,800 BCE

Uruk was a cultural period that ran from circa 4,000 to 3,100 it is the intersection of these two periods that the Ubaid culture becomes the Sumerian civilization. I believe Kramer ID'd it as 325 years

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

I have read where the oldest royal tomb ever found was near Sumeria. The tomb was found to contain well made gold/copper alloy, harps ect. the layout is the same basic royal tomb layout found worldwide.....dead servants,horse, dog to lead them through the underworld, yet they cant account for the lack of antecedence. Theres no progression to account for the alloy for example. Very same alloy was found in Peru royal tombs. Its as if these folks showed up out of nowhere with a good all around skill set.

Yes I believe you are talking about the tombs found by Woolley and in particular Queen Pu-Abi’s unlooted tomb,

Somebody had to do a royal tomb first, burial of graves goods and servants was known before but not to this scale.

The alloy claim sounds bogus. The 'alloy' from Peru was used as staples to hold masonry together, it was actually natural occuring.

No they didn't show up out of nowhere, Pu Abi tomb was dated to 2,600 BCE giving the Sumerians well over a 1,000+ years to develop the required skills - which they did

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The Ancient World One Civililzation

Check this Out ATS

well someone took Their Time puting this together ..
of similarity's of the Old & New World

Artifacts, Atlantis and the route to the sea
www.atlantisbolivia.org...

Comparison of Pryamids
en.wikipedia.org...:Comparison_of_pyramids.svg&page=1

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

The Ancient World One Civililzation

Artifacts, Atlantis and the route to the sea
www.atlantisbolivia.org...

Comparison of Pryamids
en.wikipedia.org...:Comparison_of_pyramids.svg&page=1

Your second link didn't work I believe this is what you wanted to link to

Corrected link

On the First link, not signs of a single 'civilization' similar looking pottery from a range of thousands of years, all much later than Plato's dating of Atlantis. People often solve problems with the similar solutions. To have a practical pottery bowl you need to stay within certain perimeters

Same thing for pyramids, its the easiest way to get a raised platform, again thousands of years between the times of construction - and for different reasons
edit on 9/11/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

...Just as there are triangular roofed homes in America, and triangular roofed homes in Moscow, one cannot say that the design of a triangular roof was sent from American to Moscow in the early years of this country...

You're right. Maybe because of the weight of snow in the winter would crush a flat roof? They inclined them so the snow would slide off it if got too heavy. Thats why the pyramids have that certain slope or step. If you violate that it will collapse under its own weight.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

I doubt if you would understand, you have been trained to think as the rest of the archeologists and paleontologists. You are conditioned. The training incorporates Ad Hominem techniques to discredit others who do not play the game. It is called the discipline of science, the adherence of all members to specific rules of the science. You know this well though, because you have been trained well.

I do not have to follow your rules, I have to follow the rules and principles of my own licensing body. I understand most of the reasons for these disciplines but don't have to agree with them all. I don't challenge your knowledge but can disagree with the limitations of the field you are in. I feel the pyramid that Sam is working on is real only because I have read comments from some people who have studied the pyramids all their lives say that they are some sort of manmade structures. I have only one license myself, but have much knowledge in many fields. I had a couple of other licenses in fields other than I am in now but let them expire. I'm no dummy, I understand human nature well and understand why paleontologists would want to discredit Osmanagic's research.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

I have read where the oldest royal tomb ever found was near Sumeria. The tomb was found to contain well made gold/copper alloy, harps ect. the layout is the same basic royal tomb layout found worldwide.....dead servants,horse, dog to lead them through the underworld, yet they cant account for the lack of antecedence. Theres no progression to account for the alloy for example. Very same alloy was found in Peru royal tombs. Its as if these folks showed up out of nowhere with a good all around skill set.

Yes I believe you are talking about the tombs found by Woolley and in particular Queen Pu-Abi’s unlooted tomb,

Somebody had to do a royal tomb first, burial of graves goods and servants was known before but not to this scale.

The alloy claim sounds bogus. The 'alloy' from Peru was used as staples to hold masonry together, it was actually natural occuring.

No they didn't show up out of nowhere, Pu Abi tomb was dated to 2,600 BCE giving the Sumerians well over a 1,000+ years to develop the required skills - which they did

Well look over the contents of that tomb. There are some alloy copper/gold containers. I didnt get this alloy idea from some alternative author. Its right there in the regular school boys book. Photos even. Same with Peru. In fact I have never seen the two put together.

As far as development there is no antecedence. Even the oldest know example of Mayan writing is found fully developed.

Most of your advanced cultures world wide laid out royal tombs with the same basics. Animals and people killed inside the tomb to aid the dead in the next world, weapons and food for thier trip into the underworld ect ect.

One can follow the spread of the new wave by their use of the mud brick. Peru, Egypt, Mesopotamia,Troy, China.....early dynasties used mud brick. I believe some world wide event forced what was left over to mimic a former great controling civilization. Mud brick was their answer to the fromer use of very large stone. The knowlege of moving and working large stone was protected by a guild of builders and so this having been lost resorted to what they did know and that was mud brick. The then over the years moved on to stone but only the point that it was humanly possible to handle the stone. The big stone moving tech had been lost as it is even to this day. Just some thoughts.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by Hanslune

I doubt if you would understand, you have been trained to think as the rest of the archeologists and paleontologists.

Actually no, archaeologist know the scientific method, some follow it, some follow it with 'modifications'. Thor Heyerdahl was a good example of a good natured rogue of science but just a ethnographer.....

You are conditioned.

Nope I have a magical power, its called the ability to read, analyze and come to conclusions based on evidence

The training incorporates Ad Hominem techniques to discredit others who do not play the game.

I don't remember that class what's the course number on it? Speaking the truth about a charlatan is perfectly acceptable. Is Osmie nice to those who disagree with them? Nope

It is called the discipline of science, the adherence of all members to specific rules of the science. You know this well though, because you have been trained well.

Please tell me these rules - if there are these 'rules' why do people constantly violate them?

I do not have to follow your rules, I have to follow the rules and principles of my own licensing body.

Licensing body? Please explain

I feel the pyramid that Sam is working on is real only because I have read comments from some people who have studied the pyramids all their lives say that they are some sort of manmade structures.

Those would be scientists - how are they doing that if they have to follow rules? Or do you mean someone else. 'Feel' is nice for clothes and sex not so good for the scientific method. Science has no place for emotions

I understand human nature well and understand why paleontologists would want to discredit Osmanagic's research.

Paleontologists deal with ancient life they would have no interest in the hills of Bosnia. I think you mean Archaeologists, Geologists and others who understand science. They disagree with him because his ideas are flawed, his methodology child like, his evidence fake or misinterpreted and he makes up stuff constantly, he is ruled by belief and emotion....other than that he's just a fine fellow.

Let me ask you how should they disagree with Osmie? Or are they not allowed to?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Well look over the contents of that tomb. There are some alloy copper/gold containers. I didnt get this alloy idea from some alternative author. Its right there in the regular school boys book. Photos even. Same with Peru. In fact I have never seen the two put together.

Why do you find that unusual? Red gold is common in the ancient world

As far as development there is no antecedence. Even the oldest know example of Mayan writing is found fully developed.

Sure there were there are Royal tombs going back to 3,500 BCE and Puabi's was 2,600 BCE. The earliest Mayan writing dates back to around 300 BC nor is it fully developed

Development of Mayan writing

Most of your advanced cultures world wide laid out royal tombs with the same basics. Animals and people killed inside the tomb to aid the dead in the next world, weapons and food for thier trip into the underworld ect ect.

Yes that is a common theme amongst people that they are going to another life and need food, servants and tools

One can follow the spread of the new wave by their use of the mud brick. Peru, Egypt, Mesopotamia,Troy, China.....early dynasties used mud brick.

You might want to check on the use of mud brick in some of the those places - used in. Its an easy way to build - why do you find that unusual?

I believe some world wide event forced what was left over to mimic a former great controling civilization.

Why is there no sign of this civilization?

Mud brick was their answer to the fromer use of very large stone. The knowlege of moving and working large stone was protected by a guild of builders and so this having been lost resorted to what they did know and that was mud brick. The then over the years moved on to stone but only the point that it was humanly possible to handle the stone. The big stone moving tech had been lost as it is even to this day. Just some thoughts.

Mud brick preceded working with stone, we can move large stones now. I don't get your point here.

A domestic crisis looms here so will continue tomorrow

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Is it me or does Hanslune even know what we are talking about? Anyone?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

bosnianpyramidofthesun.com...

The following is taken from the Home page, "Welcome to the official website of the Archaeological Park: Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun Foundation.":

. . . the first task is to investigate and protect the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids as the most significant archaeological monument in Europe. We are starting with investigative work on the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun, which is the hill Visocica. Numerous layers of evidence indicate that the mound Visocica represents an ancient colossal structure with undeniable pyramid shape that meets the following globally-accepted scientific requirements:

• visible symmetric geometry;
  • precise orientation to all four cardinal directions;
  • geo-sedimentary composition of evidence from the ground;
  • analysis of satellite images;
  • analysis of satellite thermal images which indicates the characteristics of artificial construction;
  • local reports about the presence of the following: massive, shaped stone blocks composed of crumbly mortar, covered "passageways" and "holes" in the vicinity of residential foundations erected near the base of the hill;
  • complexes of underground tunnels, e.g. Ravne-Visocica-Plješevica-Krstac;
  • peculiar fluvial/erosive geomorphology;
  • characteristic "resonance" of Visocica under shelling during the last war; and
  • symmetrical terraces on a high-resolution geodesic elevation map.

I'm especially intrigued by the resonance under shelling.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Is it me or does Hanslune even know what we are talking about? Anyone?
It's you.

I know, from reading his posts over the years, that Hanslune knows more about what we're talking about here than 99% of the posters in this section of the forum.

Harte

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

bosnianpyramidofthesun.com...

I see on the website that Osmanagich is a co-author of a book entitled Ancient History from Beyond the Veil, published April 26, 2012.

Here is the Book Description on Amazon.com:

For the curious who are not afraid
to ask difficult questions about the
status quo....
—Peggy Sue Skipper
—Dr. Sam Osmanagich

An Akashic Records experiment...

This book is important because it is an effort to build a bridge between science and sprit [sic]. Those of us who have dabbled and delved into the metaphysical arena are really only PEOPLE WHO HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE STATUS QUO of science, religion, history, wellness and/or healing, etc. The questions lead us to seek answers outside the status quo arenas.

We do need to bridge the gap between science and spirit. We can't comprehend reality if we can't integrate all the parts into a coherent whole.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I see on the website that Osmanagich is a co-author of a book entitled Ancient History from Beyond the Veil, published April 26, 2012.

His name is on the cover but looking at the "Look-Inside" on Amazon for the book, I see this:

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join