It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Semir Osmanagich Regarding Pyramids Found All Over the World

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I love the independent researchers of this world. They're free and they're helping us make the world a better place - slowly but surely.

It concerns me a little that the war in Bosnia could have been orchestrated (for want of a better term) to make these discoveries possible.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bowtomonkey

I love the independent researchers of this world. They're free and they're helping us make the world a better place - slowly but surely.

It concerns me a little that the war in Bosnia could have been orchestrated (for want of a better term) to make these discoveries possible.

Worry not, no earth shaking 'discoveries' have been made - what has occurred is an example of the sadness that happens when new age dogma hits reality

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

My second point is in relation to another authors experience under tyhe pyramids in Egypt whereupon he gives a glimpse into the psychological power of some chambers, so ..

Do you remember the name of the other author?

There are etheric entities on this plain. We would need etheric sight to understand.

The YouTuber for my OP Stewart Swerdlow of expansions.com maintains that all of us have it within our power to go within and connect to our "oversoul." This is not the same as what you're saying, but it is in the same ballpark, I think.

I am interested in the testimony of people who have firsthand experience regarding etheric entities and other dimensions besides our 3D reality.

Some of the pyramids were constructed in the etheric plane ... just thought about, and manifested.

That is a very interesting thought.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by bowtomonkey

I thought about the war, too, but not in the context of making the discoveries possible, but instead, to try to prevent the discoveries.

What is your rationale for saying that there might be a motivation for the powers that be to reveal rather than hide?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
A report has been issued on the activities at the Bosnian hills by the semi-powers that be. The PDF can be downloaded below

The report

I've taken out the conclusion and placed it here, I ask the mods for their forbearance in posting such a large number of quotes but it isn't possible to link to the specific conclusion in the PDF.

As some might not want to download the PDF here is the conclusion from that document

11. CONLUSIONS (of the report)

In my personal opinion, during the past months we have managed to gather data that helped us answer these same questions posed to the history of the Valley of Visoko concerning the Bosnian Pyramids and the hidden traces of a lost civilization.

When: As demonstrated by the latest Radiocarbon Dating, the first layer covering the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun dates back to 24000 years ago: this has given us a new framework to start research with and we now have a limit age we can move from in order to understand the landscape and the anthropological issues concerning this civilization. Surely this limit does not tell us that this is also the age of the structure, which could be even older, but maybe it could give us an idea for the periodwhen the structure was abandoned.

No they have a date for a natural covering over another natural geological feature, the date is meaningless

Where:Thanks to the excavations on the Temple of Mother Earth and on the N-E corner of the BosnianPyramid of the Sun, we now know that research must concentrate higher up and on the top of these hills and pyramidal structures if we want to discover more historical data. The possibility that this was due to the presence of an alluvial or artificial lake where now the valley of Visoko lays is still being questioned, but more and more evidence to support this thesis is being uncovered. Neolithic settlement have been found together with small fortress and traces of man-made features that are slowly creating an image of an highly anthropogenic prehistoric land

Translation: we found that to many outside independent geologists are aware that the Bosnian hill is made up of layers from an ancient Miocene lake, we'll try to hide that fact by creating another lake to confuse the issue

Who: Concerning the problematic of who these people were, what was their culture, their believes and what they looked like, we are now discovering answers that provide us new perspectives.Thanks to the artifact found and to the features of the structures we have acknowledged the fact that their culture was highly close to Nature, with an understanding of its deeper rules and energies in a way that has been re-discovered only during the recent 50 years of our society's history. Nature was part of their universe not as something to survive on but rather as a caring Mother to respect.Hellenistic ideas like “as above so below” find their origin in this distant past and so do the symbols that still nowadays represent them, like crosses and spirals to speak about the rules of the cosmos.

The problem is they haven't found these people but they are able to tell us about how they were think and what their beliefs are - fortunately these unknown people think like modern new agers -- who would have thunk it? lol

What/How We are definitively working on the idea of structures that were meant to create and concentrate energy to then be used for the community’s needs. I believe we must look at this valley trying to find the clues in a simple way in order to start solving the puzzle from its basics. Putting together all the info we have so far, I would like to propose 3 main points to answer the question “what are these structures in Visoko and how were they built?”.

Time for the basics? About five years late and still trying desperately to avoid the obvious answer - natural hills and no organized culture to make or shape them

1- We originally have hills, which have been chosen for their particular position on a world
energetic grid and for their particular unique features (underground lakes, water made channels).These hills were then firstly shaped, terraced or made into slopes, and then like in the case of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun, man-made conglomerate was created on site thanks to molds. The exiting channels were probably then closed where not necessary and on the other hand expanded to become tunnels when useful for their mechanical and/or spiritual purposes.

Well they have changed their tune, and now have a much more possible scenario - that the hills were shaped by man and not built, Osmie is getting smarter as he has failed completely to provide evidence of 'construction'.....a 'world energetic grid' is a part of the new age religious dogma and has no scientific basis

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Continuing

2- The people that built these structures had a wide community strategy of subsistence based on cooperation with Nature's laws and not on abuse of resources. This is why energy was must probably drawn in a very simple way, by using hydromechanics, ion and Earth vibration technology.

Interesting comments on a group of people he has yet to find but who oddly have new age (unscientific) energy ideas......

3- The proper use of these structures and the anthropological aspects of this civilization can not be define yet, but clues are many and research must be based on multidisciplinary confrontation: both conventional and traditional fields and non-conventional science must be put in practice as the effects and the seeds of this civilization are still alive and visible in our culture. Archetypical features in the nature of these prehistorical world can not be understood other ways. We must look with our eyes at them and let the traces of their knowledge look at us.

That's a tough order, as the traditional fields says you're making stuff up and the new age fringe stuff has no basis in science...we wish them luck

Why. Finally, why these structures were built can be answered by the above mentioned points but we must also uncover the reasons that brought to the abandoning of this valley and the fall of their culture. Was it because of some Universal flooding, because of invasions of new barbarian tribes or because of the self-collapsing of this culture we still do not know and we do not have enough evidence to postulate any theory. I do believe, therefore, that one of the aspect that should be researched in the following years is the reasons that brought their world to an end. Firstly because by understanding what destroyed them, we could discover the causes within their history that lead to their end and therefore more about who they were. Secondly, because they could have a great lesson to teach us for our future and for our survival on this planet.

Searching for meaning, well that's always good but they are starting from a false basis - they have yet to find these people or this culture, so it might be hard to determine what did them in - bringing in a unversal flood is yet another way to paint 'we don't know what we are talking about" on your projects objectives

Many ideas are constantly been placed on the table everyday and should all be welcomed. Critical research has to be followed and so far I think the results obtained prove us that we have made great step forwards. Looking at this years results, I believe that the must interesting result obtained by most of the researchers involved in this project is the following: during the past years we had finallytaken the first steps into the discovery of an unknown region of history, now we have turned on the light on this staircase and we are looking upwards to a dark and mysterious universe. But we now have the tools to start understanding and to begin climbing up these steps towards the unknown.

Their physical aspect could have been similar to that of people from the Near East, small but robust and therefore their tools and the structures would have been built according to their sizes. This in a way, forces us to ask ourselves how could have they have risen blocks 100 times heavier than them. Surely legends about “giants” and “titans” could come in handy and seemingly also theories involving the capacity of levitation through vibration techniques, but focusing on basic down to earth evidence we must look for solutions simple, critical and even based on skepticism if at some point necessary. To consider this land part of Atlantis, is not to be interpreted as mythology as it is time to accept the idea that sometime before 10 to 20.000 years ago one common culture existed worldwide, highly advanced in the understanding of the universe and capable to evolve in total harmony with Nature's laws and forces.

Oh how utterly special a claim for Atlantis! - no good fringe theory is complete without that one, of course it should be pointed out that this is the new age fringe Atlantis and not the one from the Plato's story. Yep I look forward to more non-science from the Osmie crowd as they wonder about the hills of Bosnia seeking the redemption of new age dogma

Lets hope they don't destroy to much of the real history of that area

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

The YouTuber for my OP Stewart Swerdlow of expansions.com maintains that all of us have it within our power to go within and connect to our "oversoul." This is not the same as what you're saying, but it is in the same ballpark, I think.

No, nothing like it, but with the occult all things get blurred into generalisations that really do sound the same. You are right to say that all conceivable answered are readily available to us as a process of intuition, in fact already known by the value of just being alive but our mind will not shape the real question and we cannot guess at the answers. Saying that, just asking 'God' (a term from my upbringing) for the answer is 100% effective and can not be underrated, if only to learn your questions has a lack-luster answer.

I am talking about something called the Akashic (spelling?) record. This is a record of thoughts that exists in the ether and can be accessed by anyone. It is the reason why discoveries / inventions are made in various places on the globe simultaneously and has interested me since I was a young boy having visions of blueprints that I couldn't begin to make sense of.

I remember the authors name, but we can talk about him in pvt. I'll be surprised if you haven't come across him. Very interesting character.

From my reading, people with etheric vision ... Atlanteans. It's not necessarily an advance. Adepts don't get born with strange powers. They stay dead or come and go as they please. It is a product of mastery like Buddha or Jesus and while I know some people who have spent life times working 'beyond the veil', (in essence we are) they work within their own parameters and really aren't concerned with the science community etc.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

I thought about the war, too, but not in the context of making the discoveries possible, but instead, to try to prevent the discoveries.

What is your rationale for saying that there might be a motivation for the powers that be to reveal rather than hide?

I'm going by my first thought which is the closest I have to intuition, and in this case it's a loose grasp. It is like WWII was a positive thing for society if we are to ever get rid of bigotry and get closer to oneness. Sounds cold and hard ... not to those thinking in the greater scheme.

It seems to me that there needs to be a certain amount of anarchy so that the likes of Dr Semir will come to the fore. I assume this is not by accident.

I am going with two assumptions. 1. TPTB don't care about sentimental attachments to life - that there is no death after all. 2. That the voracity of the discoveries are important enough to the expansion of human consciousness for them to be involved.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I am talking about something called the Akashic (spelling?) record.

I'm familiar with the Akashic records. I have the book Science and the Akashic Field by Ervin Laszlo. I also have Rupert Sheldrake's book Morphic Resonance: The Nature of Formative Causation, which I think is a similar concept. Both are very interesting and likely true, I think.

. . . having visions of blueprints that I couldn't begin to make sense of.

Sounds fascinating.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

2. That the voracity of the discoveries are important enough to the expansion of human consciousness for them to be involved.

Voracity? (Veracity?)

You sound to me as if you like the powers that be.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I do like the powers that be. I don't like the greedy money whores that are wrecking our system, but I can't see how they can be gotten rid of without an enlightenment. I see how there is a kind of faction trying to discredit every truth with fiction and how they try to separate everything into good and bad. They hate the New Age. I don't. We're taught to hate the best things and love the worst and that is not TPTB's work

I guess I have to look at the semantics. TPTB obviously have 'P'ower, however the real power is eternal and can be described as the laws of nature, if you like. TPTB as in people who seek to subjugate humanity is a weak power that can't last. It's a cancer killing the body. I don't love that power. It's a weakness. It cannot live in the present. It is a concoction of past and future desires, but that is not real power.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

. . . the real power is eternal and can be described as the laws of nature, if you like.

So, it’s the laws of nature that might have been behind the war in Bosnia?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
users.telenet.be...

is an interactive online worldgrid simulation
in Google Earth of an UVG grid (Platonic pentagonal or dodeca worldgrid with associated vectors) :
all major pyramids worldwide are in a few gran circles linked together in UVG simulation mode.

The pyramids of Guimar of the Canary Islands are linked to Mesopotamia and Tiwanaku.
This is mentioned in the beginning of www.abovetopsecret.com...
In this ATS Forum topic they are technical linked by Thor Heyerdhal.
In the interactive worldgrid above they are also linked by pentagons in mathematical spherical
UVG (unified vector grid) triangles . This grid simulation is algned Northpole from before the coast of Java,
icosa-dodeca geometric crossing near the monastery-pyramid-temple of Somapura, feet of the Himalayas,
Bangladesh, ancient India.

Scroll down to the worldwide pyramids and linking vectors in Google Earth Plugin Interactive Windowing :
test it Yourself interactively :

Then You will find the BOSNIAN PYRAMIDS near VISOKOS UVG - VECTOR CROSSING , integrated with the worldwide pyramid fields and those of Egypt.

Major archeological centers like the Bosnian pyramids seems to have their own pentagonal view on the world, hypothetical multi-UVG pyramidal approach, unexplained facts today resulting from many UVG worldgrid simulations : some, Visokos Pyramids included , indexed on :

users.telenet.be...

together with the pyramids of Gizeh sound structuring and Cheops astrophysical and Biblical geometry.

edit on 27-11-2012 by kennes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

So, it’s the laws of nature that might have been behind the war in Bosnia?

Ultimately, yes, but I don't know that for a fact because as a living entity I can't see beyond the observer and I seem to have a role in making things the way they are. I say yes because I've noticed that the more you look and the deeper you go, the whole picture becomes determined by the machinations of ever increasingly bigger wheels.

I got the impression you were upset with me over something. I don't know why the war in Bosnia would help open up pyramids and I'm playing on suspicions. I can't pass judgments against a perceived PTB. That's too many assumptions not worth my effort.

In the end I don't know what bigger wheel lined up the stars in order to see the discoveries be revealed. Do we want them? We can have them if we do. We are a bigger wheel than any self-centred energy. We only limit ourselves.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kennes

I sometimes wonder why there are no pyramids in Australia when just above there are major structures in Indonesia, or over to the right there's isolated islands like Easter Island but a whole continent has never had a single structure, even a house built on it.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

There is a fringe claim for a pyramid at Gympie australia but it was a colonial construction

The inhabitants of Australia had the good sense not to waste time on building wasteful piles of dirt and rock! lol

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

There is a fringe claim for a pyramid at Gympie australia but it was a colonial construction

The inhabitants of Australia had the good sense not to waste time on building wasteful piles of dirt and rock! lol

Even if the Gympie pyramid is authentic (and I tend to believe it is), it isn't part of the larger scheme. It's just a pastime of some ancient Egyptians.

I don't understand your stance, where you say things like

waste time on building wasteful piles of dirt and rock
when we both now that these are massive works of technologically advanced engineering that defy our understanding of the distant past.
edit on 27-11-2012 by bowtomonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Even if the Gympie pyramid is authentic (and I tend to believe it is), it isn't part of the larger scheme. It's just a pastime of some ancient Egyptians.

I don't understand your stance, where you say things like (snip) when we both now that these are massive works of technologically advanced engineering that defy our understanding of the distant past.

Just humor as to why the Aborigines didn't build any dirt mounds

Gympie is 19th century but believe as you will, lol

They may 'defy' your understanding of the past but not mine or other people who actually know something about the archaeology and culture behind them - they are marvelous constructions by the local cultures and civilizations who made them using the technology they had
edit on 27/11/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

It may have been a hoax. There's certainly been a lot of hoaxing connected to it, but it remains a mystery why the local aboriginal tribes speak an Egyptian dialect and use their hand signals.

They may 'defy' your understanding of the past but not mine or other people who actually know something about the archaeology and culture behind them

Until the next discovery changes what we think we know, then of course you will have already known all along .. you and the other lucky few who actually 'know something'

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

It may have been a hoax. There's certainly been a lot of hoaxing connected to it, but it remains a mystery why the local aboriginal tribes speak an Egyptian dialect and use their hand signals.

Where exactly do you get stuff like this from? lol

Until the next discovery changes what we think we know, then of course you will have already known all along .. you and the other lucky few who actually 'know something'

To 'know something' you have to know a special secret.....which I will share with you

read scientific publications instead of made up fringe stuff or better yet, do what I do read both sides
edit on 28/11/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join