It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Semir Osmanagich Regarding Pyramids Found All Over the World

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
When I did a search previous to starting this thread I got threads going back to 2006 with some bad press regarding Osmanagic. The word "fraud" appears.

I don't think he's a fraud.

There are some new YouTube videos showing lectures by Osmanagic.

The description:

Published on Nov 3, 2012 by Stewart Swerdlow

Expansions.com...
bosnianpyramidofthesun.com...
Dr. Semir Osmanagic, discoverer of the Bosnian pyramids, delivers a spellbinding presentation on pyramids found all over the world and their impact on history as we know it.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

edit on 11/08/12 by Mary Rose because: Fix code

edit on 11/08/12 by Mary Rose because: Grammar

edit on 11/20/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

So what's the basic gist of this guys theory? Don't have time to watch the videos now.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
World wide civilistaion of advANCED NATURE EXISTED =/- 17000 YRS AGO

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I have to set aside some time for these videos myself, because I've watched only parts of them in bits and pieces, and I need to start over again, taking notes.

But one thing he said that stood out in my mind was regarding China. He said something about a person back in the 60s (if my memory is serving me) who had made a discovery of numerous pyramids but was then put in a mental institution, never to be heard of again. I believe Osmanagic said that the Chinese government then camouflaged the structures (my paraphrase). The reason for this is the problem of new findings conflicting with established history and the embarrassment this causes.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Mainstream science, which is controlled by the elites, is against the Bosnian pyramids simply because the discovery of them and dating placing their origin to 20,000 - 30,000 years ago turns history on it's head.

For some reason the elites want us to think that no advanced civilizations existed more than 12,000 years ago or so, but this is turning out not to be the case.

They are worried we will start asking inconvenient questions about why it appears advanced civilizations existed tens or hundreds of thousands or even millions of years ago on this planet and what happened to them.

Too many people would wake up to universal truths and the current system would collapse - can't have THAT happening.

Here is a great link which has many articles about pyramids around the world, many you have never heard of:

Many articles on Pyramids you never heard of

Compendium of articles on very ancient human civilizations - much more ancient than we have been led to believe

Archeological cover-ups: A Plot to control history

The truth about the Bosnian pyramids

Enjoy!

edit on 8-11-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I don't star and flag very often...but done!! There's a lot here that I had never heard of before.

It bothers me that it's difficult to find individual pictures of the Atlantean columns at Tula (showing the different races that are depicted there), and pictures of individual details of the Copan temple (the one that was uncovered inside a pyramid). (ETA: I was looking at pictures of the Copan Temple while I watched the second part of this, and was a little surprised that the details I saw in those images were not the same as those shown in his slideshow. There are places where it mentions the temple inside the pyramid was a "full-scale model" of a temple... so could that mean that there is another "identical" temple from which some of those pictures are taken?)

I'm also heavily interested in the North American pyramids (perhaps simply since I don't get to travel very much), and wonder how far North these things have been built. (What is there to see in Canada, I wonder...) I'll start looking into "mounds" in North America. Woo! Real Archaeology is awesome! (Book-learnin's less so.)
edit on 8/11/2012 by CrikeyMagnet because: Copan image detail...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrikeyMagnet
I'm also heavily interested in the North American pyramids (perhaps simply since I don't get to travel very much), and wonder how far North these things have been built. (What is there to see in Canada, I wonder...) I'll start looking into "mounds" in North America. Woo! Real Archaeology is awesome! (Book-learnin's less so.)

If we are talking anything older than say 15,000 B.C. unfortunately not much at all. Vast sections of North America were under huge mounts of ice and snow and any evidence of a civilization or culture before then would have been ground into the dirt by a mile or so of ice then scraped along the bottom as the glaciers migrated then later would have been probably washed away as possible fresh water ice dams melted.

This is why in the "New World" we see the older cultures/civilization farther south like in Central and South America imho...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
There is a reason that the US used the islands, around the ring of fire, to test nukes. Destroy evidence.

It is impossible to ignore a connected global citizenship, existing before the biblical flood.

History teaches us that Egypt just became an apex society overnight. That is illogical. More likely Egypt is the end last colony which tried to survive the new climate of the crust displacement and water levels rising.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by zroth
History teaches us that Egypt just became an apex society overnight.

I used to think along those lines as well too but what I've learned over the years is that Egypt's history does have a well established growth/development period. However, there are some rather interesting stories and aspects they've expressed though that makes one wonder if their history goes back much much further in time.

The problem there is that often in Egyptian history the new Boss would attempt [with varying degrees of success] to erase the history and accomplishments of those previously in powers or who fell out of favor.

Robbing us in the present world. This is why some aspects of Egyptian history seems so fragmented and missing information in my opinion.

More likely Egypt is the end last colony which tried to survive the new climate of the crust displacement and water levels rising.

Could you please give us a time frame and a little bit more info on what lead you to believe this? I'm not scoffing and do believe they are older than many believe but I'd like to see what info you have on this scenario please.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
There are structures found off the coast of Japan that are alleged to be pyramidical.
Japan Pyramids Mystify Scholars
Some scientists, in their infinite wisdom, have deemed them natural structures and not man made. That makes the tool marks found on the rocks kinda hard to explain.

Underwater Pyramids All Over The World

Some good thread ideas in the above link for someone with the time to invest in that sort of endeavor....*cough, cough, slayer, cough*....

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
I have to set aside some time for these videos myself, because I've watched only parts of them in bits and pieces, and I need to start over again, taking notes.

I have taken notes for Part 1.

Here is a screenshot of the beginning:

My notes:

• Pyramids are on all 6 continents.
  • It's wrong that the pyramids in Egypt were built as a tomb for the pharaohs.
  • It's wrong to say the Mexican pyramids were built for ceremonial purposes to satisy enemies - except for the most recent Aztec pyramids.
  • We need to re-write history - especially because of the pyramids.
  • The builders of the pyramids in Egypt knew about 3.14, pi, before the time of Pythagoras. Same for the golden ratio.
  • The distance between the pyramids and the sun and the pyramids and the moon is reflected in the pyramids, as is the speed of light.
  • Soft copper tools and wooden sticks are claimed to be the only tools used to build the pyramids, but we cannot repeat the building of the pyramids with today's technology.
  • There is art that shows the pyramids were there before the pharaohs.
  • There are 100,000 pyramids in Mesoamerica: Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, and Belize.
  • Here is a screenshot of a structure that officials term a "pile of rocks":

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Pyramids around the globe relate to intense energetics~
To alter or balance power...both...obelisks and pyramids and dolmens - more to be revealed!

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It would take me sometime to pull out specifics. Off the cuff though, the first time I heard this theory was Frank Joseph detailing a theory that the Earth's crust shifted 21-23 degrees somewhere around 13+k years ago. This caused water to rise some 100m (400ft). His focus was on Asia. The high point for survival was the Himalayas.

I recall reading the The Lost Civilization of Lemuria by Frank Joseph some years ago and he talk about the civilization that lived along the land masses which were, at the time above water, following the tropic of cancer.

So from an Asia perspective there are sites that support a uniform civilization. Joseph spends a bit of time theorizing on technology from this civilization. One piece I found super interesting was the nan madol site. His theory was the site was used to diffuse the energy from monsoons which ultimately became hurricanes in the North Americas. He alleges there is a site somewhere towards the southern tip of Japan.

Hancock and West covered the Africa story pretty well; however it is clear that someone encouraged Hancock to suppress the global truth because his tone changed quite a bit after Talisman and he teaches through fiction now. Andrew Collins also talks about life after the flood, along with the Watchers.

Churchward wrote the simplest books and academia debunked which, to me, adds weight to his "stories". He tells of the global gas pathways collapsing and sinking Mu around the same period. Could have been a celestial body that hit earth, dunno. Mecca is allegedly housing foreign body rocks.

In south America you have Jenkins and Augustus Le Plongeon. Augustus Le Plongeon Queen Moo and the Egyptian Sphinx which really makes real the colony stories. There are some interesting ties to the biblical Cain and Abel story to the Egyptian Typhon and Osiris. Some liken Queen Moo to Sheba, who met Solomon.

Anyways all of these guys tell a similar story of the Earth shifting, the flood coming and highlands being the Andes, Caucasus and Himalayas.

Murat Yagan wrote Ahmsta Kebzeh: The Science of Universal Awe, Vol. 1. This another lineage writing from the Caucasus survivors.

Lots of randomness there
Sorry but I know you are a student and will filter out the noise to find new leads and trailways.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

There is a reason that the US used the islands, around the ring of fire, to test nukes. Destroy evidence.

It is impossible to ignore a connected global citizenship, existing before the biblical flood.

History teaches us that Egypt just became an apex society overnight. That is illogical. More likely Egypt is the end last colony which tried to survive the new climate of the crust displacement and water levels rising.

Well I give you 3 brownie points for coming up with something I haven't seen before. However I would point out that the first nuke test was in New Mexico, there were then two attacks on Japan then the crossroads test at Bikini Atoll.....not sure how you associate those with the ring of fire except those in Japan, please explain

No biblical flood, no 'connected global citizenship'

Nope AE culture rose to civilization in slow steps, the 'fastest' civilization was the Sumerian which went from neolithic villages to cities in the short time frame of 300+ years

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Howdy Zroth

Yes a great deal of random, but a good covering of most of the common fringe made mysths, most if not all these people had no idea what they were making up. Hancock said one thing in first books then changed his story for underworld, etc

Lemuria never existed and we know to the day when it was made up

Churchward just made up stuff, etc.

People do make stuff up - that's why we have religions

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
Lemuria never existed and we know to the day when it was made up

Swap the made up name and story of Lemuria with the myths about Mu and now we're talking....

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Howdy you are trying to make Osmie an authority....he is not

■Pyramids are on all 6 continents.

Common and most easy way to built a raised platform and also on all six continents, drawings of lines on rocks, making of stone tools, development of language......common to all human cultures

■It's wrong that the pyramids in Egypt were built as a tomb for the pharaohs.

The ancient Egyptians seemed to have thought so, why do you think they lied about it?

■It's wrong to say the Mexican pyramids were built for ceremonial purposes to satisy enemies - except for the most recent Aztec pyramids.

That's what they used them for you should try reading what the Maya actually wrote

■We need to re-write history - especially because of the pyramids.

Nope we need to add more details to history, replacing what we know about history with made up stuff won't particularly help....

■The builders of the pyramids in Egypt knew about 3.14, pi, before the time of Pythagoras. Same for the golden ratio.

That's the claim, but it falls apart when you look at the true data, now I suggest you look at the Rhind mathematically papyrus

■The distance between the pyramids and the sun and the pyramids and the moon is reflected in the pyramids, as is the speed of light.

so it is claimed and it applies to not only the pyramdis but lots of other structures - and you can find other such numbers-if you look hard enough in other structures as noted

■Soft copper tools and wooden sticks are claimed to be the only tools used to build the pyramids, but we cannot repeat the building of the pyramids with today's technology.

They used copper and bronze tools to cut limestone and diorite stones to bash out both limestone and granite. Sure we could build a pyramid you have a spare billion to pay for an unneeded tomb?

■There is art that shows the pyramids were there before the pharaohs.

Nope, just some unqualified opinions

■There are 100,000 pyramids in Mesoamerica: Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, and Belize.
and there are a millions of stone tools - so what?

■Here is a screenshot of a structure that officials term a "pile of rocks":

They were until reconstructed in modern times

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Howdy Slayer

Yes Lemuria is easy to kill - Mu takes a bit more time - at best unproven and not supported by what evidence we know have

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Interesting broad stroke denial. First phase of truth..Everything is false. I won't spend too much time, as you seem convicted in your reality. I do appreciate the response though and time will tell what really happened.

Carl Jung supports the flood theory in the collective subconscious of humanity's common fear of drowning.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Hanslune

Interesting broad stroke denial.

Based on evidence, not emotion as is support of Osmie

I won't spend too much time, as you seem convicted in your reality.

I'm quite willing to change my opinions based on evidence - are you?

I do appreciate the response though and time will tell what really happened.

Fringe tends to last forever as it is immune to debunking by those who believe based on emotion, but the real world will continue nonetheless...and thanks for your response

Carl Jung supports the flood theory in the collective subconscious of humanity's common fear of drowning.

Lots of little and large floods, no world wide biblical style flood

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join