It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assad:'I'm not Western puppet - I have to live and die in Syria'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Assad:'I'm not Western puppet - I have to live and die in Syria'

“We are the last stronghold of secularism and stability in the region and coexistence, let’s say, it will have a domino effect that will affect the world from the Atlantic to the Pacific and you know the implication on the rest of the world,” Syrian president Bashar Al-Assad told RT in an exclusive interview that will air on Friday, November 8.

Bashar Al-Assad said:

“I am not a puppet. I was not made by the West to go to the West or to any other country,” he said. “I am Syrian, I was made in Syria, I have to live in Syria and die in Syria,” Assad said during the interview.

So it looks like Assad will end up getting the gaddafi treatment, and you have to say, no matter what his crimes, fairplay for sticking to what he believes and he is willing to die for it, even though he is under massive pressure from western powers, to get out and hide in exile.

Source

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
“I am not a puppet. I was not made by the West to go to the West or to any other country,” he said. “I am Syrian, I was made in Syria, I have to live in Syria and die in Syria,” Assad said during the interview.

Dont worry Assad, you WILL die in Syria, and whether or not you've done what the MSM said you have or haven't done is of no consequence, for standing up to the West, the US, Israel and the bankers you will get your wish.
It's called Regime change. Its not for the good of the people of the country being 'regime changed', its for the good of the banks profits.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
All these sorts think they "are".....Hitler was Germany, the hope of Germany.....Nicolae Ceaușescu, "I am Romaina" he said as he was shot down by firing squad...ect ect....its all about them.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Dont worry Assad, you WILL die in Syria, and whether or not you've done what the MSM said you have or haven't done is of no consequence, for standing up to the West, the US, Israel and the bankers you will get your wish.

I dont see that happening knowing that the Free Syrian Army have been losing grounds including Homs.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

So it looks like Assad will end up getting the gaddafi treatment, and you have to say, no matter what his crimes, fairplay for sticking to what he believes

Syria will not became Libya 2.0

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

There's nowhere for him to run to. Failure on his part means he and his family's death. He is stuck between "do or die" and he'll do before he dies.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The Syrian people are fully behind him.

Some of you just don't want or care to comprehend that.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

@Solarstorm
Yes, even the people who weren't fans are behind him now, as they don't want what FSA offers and/or a NATO solution a la Libya.

new topics

top topics

join