Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Glenn Beck whines that, "God sucks" after Obama loss.

page: 4
18
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
reply to post by longlostbrother
 
You sound as bad as he does with generalizations ect.





Not really

OP doesn't get paid to lie and manipulate senior citizens




posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by romney

Originally posted by Logarock
reply to post by longlostbrother
 
You sound as bad as he does with generalizations ect.





Not really

OP doesn't get paid to lie and manipulate senior citizens


Although... [strokes chin]



posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Originally posted by Annee
Did anyone mention that Glenn Beck is also Mormon?

I have nothing against Mormons.

I do have something against the "Old White Guys" - Fundamental Christian Right Wing - - - well you get the idea.


Agreed. Their is no greater threat to the human species or the planet's well-being than your garden variety white, anglo-saxon, christian american male. As a demographic whole (not as individuals) they are the most self-centered, over-indulgent, self-righteous, do-nothing, willfully-ignorant, bunch of cry babies that the human race has ever seen.

They whine about "losing the country" that they ran into the dirt ever since they took it over from the WWII guys in the late 80's and early 90's.

Hell yes you're "losing the country"...the rest of us can't afford to let you have any control of anything any more. It will take us 30 years to rebuild from their disasters.


To tell you the truth, you like being so frank, I am white but not anglo or saxon and dont have any confidence that the rest of you wont do anything but run it into the ground further.

By the way did you even know there were other white tribes?



posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder
 


I agree with you 99% of the way. The only point I dispute is this one...


And as far as sexism go...the nearly universal discrepancies in pay across industries, occupation, positions, and corporations between men and women alike is proof positive.


The discrepancy in pay is due to women not being risk-takers like men. My ex-wife, and my current wife both should have been making more money than their male counterparts, but they refused to demand the raises, they refused to leapfrog to other jobs, they refused to make ultimatums, etc. Men make more, because men are more confident and more willing to walk away from a job if they are not appreciated with pay. I don't believe the discrepancy in pay is due to sexism, it is due to the inherent differences in the nature of men and women.

On average, women have fewer job changes than men over their career. They like to get into a comfort zone, and we all know they aren't just handing out raises voluntarily. You have to demand a raise, or be willing to go to a competitor to get it.



posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This is the biggest problem within the echo chamber of the GOP.

Look, guys/ladies of the Republican party.
- You cannot find a solution to a problem if you do not address that a problem exists. Continually spinning and placing blame elsewhere (on god in this case), means you will never correct your actual problem. The problem being the fact that your ideas are outdated, entirely too religiously driven, anti scientific in the face of facts, and financially slanted toward keeping the top earners getting all the breaks.

The American people don't want our government driven by these things. The problem does not lie with god or people wanting free stuff. The problem is within the GOP not accepting facts as change occurs.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain
 


Kinda like how the dems are still blaming bush for all of their admin's shortcomings?

People seem to always be looking for a way to point the finger at someone else I guess.

Take me for example. I like to blame the economy for being screwed out of a lot of money when the bubble burst. I guess the truth is, I was dumb enough to get sucked into it. I saw many other people doing the same thing forever, houses were touted as the most safe investment one could make for over 20 years. I guess hindsight is 20x20 eh?



posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkhorserider
reply to post by milominderbinder
 


I agree with you 99% of the way. The only point I dispute is this one...


And as far as sexism go...the nearly universal discrepancies in pay across industries, occupation, positions, and corporations between men and women alike is proof positive.


The discrepancy in pay is due to women not being risk-takers like men. My ex-wife, and my current wife both should have been making more money than their male counterparts, but they refused to demand the raises, they refused to leapfrog to other jobs, they refused to make ultimatums, etc. Men make more, because men are more confident and more willing to walk away from a job if they are not appreciated with pay. I don't believe the discrepancy in pay is due to sexism, it is due to the inherent differences in the nature of men and women.

On average, women have fewer job changes than men over their career. They like to get into a comfort zone, and we all know they aren't just handing out raises voluntarily. You have to demand a raise, or be willing to go to a competitor to get it.


Sounds great...except that there is also a discrepancy amongst the starting wages as well.

So...there goes that theory.



posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder
 


I don't think that blows the theory. They are just willing to accept less. Of course there are exceptions, my ex-wife is now one of the exceptions making more than her boss, and more than most people in her profession, but it wasn't always that way.

If women are not leap-frogging jobs the way men are, then it makes sense their starting wages would be lower, because they are not out there shopping their wares and looking for the highest bidder.



posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder
 



Well...as white, 35 yr old American male in the midwest let me set the record straight that as a demographic white people ARE racist


That sounds like a personal problem to me, pal.

(second line)



posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This would be a good time to thank Glen Beck for exposing Benghazi-Ghate - Please write or tweet your thanks and support - Thank You...........
Video - His page - Glenn Beck Exposes Benghazi Lies and Cover-Up!


edit on 9-11-2012 by gmonundercover because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by gmonundercover
 


I think what did Romney in was the "union" issue. If you compare a map of elector states with the 2010 numbers total GDP percentages by state, you will find that 66.99% went democratic in the 2012 election. It is no coincidence that those states are also where the lions share of all industry, R&D, manufacturing, shipping and trade are done. What this tells me, more than anything else -- is that the GOP cannot win a presidency by attacking 2/3 the nations economic potential, which is what a fight to "bust" unions actually represented, and the people who earn the money knew it.



posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
And Beck did gush forth a river from his eyes, there was much gnashing of teeth and his wailing did shake the bowels of the Earth. Amen.



posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The sooner we all ignore this guy the sooner he goes away for good. Starting topics like this just keeps the moron relevant.



posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder
 


Since men buy all the women's drinks at the bar it evens out, no?



posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkhorserider
reply to post by milominderbinder
 


I don't think that blows the theory. They are just willing to accept less. Of course there are exceptions, my ex-wife is now one of the exceptions making more than her boss, and more than most people in her profession, but it wasn't always that way.

If women are not leap-frogging jobs the way men are, then it makes sense their starting wages would be lower, because they are not out there shopping their wares and looking for the highest bidder.


Possibly. But, sometimes the simplest hypothesis is the best.



posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
Welcome to the new America Glenn, white Christian men are no longer the majority voter. Blaming "God" and whining makes you look as pathetic as you actually are.



I take issue with this.
nothing wrong with white christian men (or any color/gender).
The issue is that many people claiming to be christian, aren't.

God doesn't favor political sides, or even specific nations (arguably he flirted with israel for a bit, but that went belly up).
The god he is talking about isn't a christian god..its a white republican man god..aka, a idol...a false god.
And in that case, Glenn is absolutely correct...his god...the conservogod, God Rove or whatever indeed sucks.

Its good that he lost, if only for some of them to see what god they are praying to and have no confusion about it later on...because if they do believe God is a republican, then they realize now their god is without power.



posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by milominderbinder
 



Well...as white, 35 yr old American male in the midwest let me set the record straight that as a demographic white people ARE racist


That sounds like a personal problem to me, pal.

(second line)


Not really...it sounds like "reality". If you don't believe me...turn on Fox News for about 5 minutes or so.



posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeantherapy
reply to post by milominderbinder
 


Since men buy all the women's drinks at the bar it evens out, no?


No...not at all. Ask all widows of our vets who are now raising the kids by themselves.



posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Glenn Beck whines that, "God sucks" after Obama loss., page 1

Huh??

After a few comments I couldn't go on. It's the same ole, same ole. In my opinion it's the same as whining. Anyways....

I'm sure the title has been corrected in the comments...some-where.



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
Glenn Beck whines that, "God sucks" after Obama loss., page 1

Huh??

After a few comments I couldn't go on. It's the same ole, same ole. In my opinion it's the same as whining. Anyways....

I'm sure the title has been corrected in the comments...some-where.


He did say it, so... no correction needed...





new topics

top topics



 
18
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join