It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck whines that, "God sucks" after Obama loss.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Beck on Romney’s loss: ‘Man, sometimes God really sucks’

“Man, sometimes God really sucks,” the radio host lamented. “I got up yesterday at 3:00 in the morning and I knew. And I couldn’t sleep and I started to say my prayers and I got up and kneeled down by the edge of my bed and I knew that — or I suspected that my mind’s not God’s mind, and the peace and the comfort that he had given me and so many of my friends was not about an election.”

www.rawstory.com...

The rightwing is in full on freak out mode.

Good.

Now even Glenn Beck is turning on "God," because a Mormon, pathological liar, didn't get elected.

Welcome to the new America Glenn, white Christian men are no longer the majority voter. Blaming "God" and whining makes you look as pathetic as you actually are.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

You sound as bad as he does with generalizations ect.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I guess those magic mormon pants wasn't so magic after all..

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
The Glen Becks and Alex Jones of this world are, how should I put this gently, akin to something I might want to study on the bottom of my shoe after visiting my barn.....naw, just scrape it off and get on with the day I say.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick

Yea, I hope no one was fooled. The Mormons held this election as their great american affirmation. And with Billy Graham going to bat for Mitt and all.

Did anyone hear Glenn drift into Joe Smith as american founder, patriot, martyr ect. Then reminded folks to go out and buy guns and ammo.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Blaming God instead of stupid rhetoric and bigoted policies....these guys need to wake up....

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Don't worry there little fella, God still loves you.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
hey Glenn....
Maybe God wanted Obama in office.
Or maybe he's punishing you for being bad..

It's all in his plan so don't second guess him you heathen bastard.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Beck is a pair of clown shoes without the fun colors. He's irrelevant. He is also insincere as Hell. This is the BEST thing that could have happened to Glenn Beck because it ensures that his pathetic product will be in demand for four more years. Limbaugh and Boortz too.

Though they'll never admit it.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
hey Glenn....
Or maybe he's punishing you for being bad..

It's all in his plan so don't second guess him you heathen bastard.

Thats funny. God said "NO" dam it! No means No!
What you see is what you get!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I wish we could see who they voted for lol

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
i can't stand glen beck, and do not listen to him, however, the people that do, were able to make him so valuable to his owners , that his net worth is now 85 million. i bet he really doesn't give damn about how "stupid" he acts.
www.therichest.org...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
i can't stand glen beck, and do not listen to him, however, the people that do, were able to make him so valuable to his owners , that his net worth is now 85 million. i bet he really doesn't give damn about how "stupid" he acts.
www.therichest.org...

No doubt - lying is big business.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

You sound as bad as he does with generalizations ect.

Hey, some generalizations are true, and if people don't want to be generalized in such a way perhaps they would be better not making it so easy?

What you might call a generalization might actually be proven by statistical analysis. For example, people on ATS often claim that it's unfair to label the Republican party as racist, sexist, homophobic, religious zealots. And when you look at who they appeal to through statistical analysis, their voter base is white, Christian, heterosexual men.

Like it or not, the Republican party is religiously based. That's not some myth, not some strange notion, it's fact, that they are happy to preach about that at every opportunity. The party builds its platform on religion and conviction that many other Americans no longer associate with.

Incidentally, it's potentially why they lost this election, and why they will probably lose every future election too. It's crunch time, they're dinosaurs living in a world that is moving on without them. Just like the Christian faiths they are being left behind and their numbers dwindling because the Humanity is becoming far more educated.

While society moves on, these people resolutely refuse to concede anything, they refuse to change. And this will be their downfall.

The man is generally a hateful person, so I have no problem with people calling it what it is. He's just another bigot who hides behind his religion, he's another hypocrite who thinks his faith allows him to be superior to others. Therefore, in my estimation, he deserves the same in kind.

Lets hope plenty more radicals like him are all butt hurt about this. It would be great to see them lose even more credibility in the coming years and see even more of their party crumble around them!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick

LOL... he'll go cry on his personal heaven planet...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Still in shock at your loss?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Glenn is a good definition of psychopath

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

Glenn is a good definition of psychopath

Indeed!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

Originally posted by jimmyx
www.therichest.org...

No doubt - lying is big business.

there are alot of people that act stupid or do dumb things, that make alot less money. he found a niche of exploitable, emotional, low-information people and used them for his own monatary advantage....i'll be stupid and crazy if someone will make me a multi-millionaire in the process.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

reply to post by Logarock

God said "NO" dam it!

God doesn't Vote.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join