It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl Football Player Schools the Boys - Runs Like a Cheetah

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Women don't even play in the NBA, you think they are gonna play in the NFL?

I mean Basketball is a sport where a lot of the WNBA players could easily compete with the men, especially if they had some of those men working with them on their team. Yet even that doesn't happen.

Football is full contact and some of those guys weigh upwards to 400 pounds

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MCJustJ
Women don't even play in the NBA, you think they are gonna play in the NFL?

I mean Basketball is a sport where a lot of the WNBA players could easily compete with the men, especially if they had some of those men working with them on their team. Yet even that doesn't happen.

Football is full contact and some of those guys weigh upwards to 400 pounds

yup i agree
thats why girls cant play in the NFL
i just cant agree with that because i would be afraid for them getting hurt

even a 400 pound girl have no place in the NFL with monsters on steroids

that have biceps larger then my head

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Holy crap...she just explodes out. Quick little booger. Nice stiff arm around 1:32
She sure can take some hits but she can dish it out too...Nice. It's funny to see. Near the end of the vid she just takes out this kid that's twice her size. She's got guts.
edit on 8-11-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I think we need to look at this relatively as it is a competitive sport.

She wheels past the defense. That is all the speed she needs right now. 8.2 yards a carry? Amazing. Any kids league team would take her in a heart beat with that kind of production.

As for prognostication what will become of her 10 years from now, well, that is ridiculous. I hear Jessie Owens is dead now. Walter Peyton too. Does that diminish what they did in their time? No. Well, this is this girl's time. Who cares about 20 years from now?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Holy crap!! That is an AWESOME VIDEO!!

I'm gonna show my 6 year old boy, cause he is WAY BEHIND!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

40 yards in 4.35 = 100m in 11.89s What's world class about that??

How did you figure out that speed extrapolation? I seriously doubt a 4.35 sec 40 yard person runs the 100m that slow.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I have heard that you could pit the top college football (top draft) players against the worst nfl players and the result is that the worst nfl players win easily, every time. The transition from collegiate to pro football packs a much harsher transition than other sports. I don't know if it's the steroids, or the natural weeding out process that simply snaps lesser limbs like toothpicks. Just saying, I wouldn't want to be out there.

This girl appears to have ultra fast short term acceleration, and quick wits. It appears that the guys are running just as fast, after the short term, but by then it's too late. Probably, the girl is just afraid of boys, and just wants to be away from their grasp.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Let me just say that is plain malarkey. The best college prospects (ala Heisman trophy winners, #1,2 picks, etc) are very capable of playing at a high level, in most cases higher than the worst NFL players.

Case to point, watch RGIII or Andrew Luck and how they played in the preseason, mostly against second string or third string NFL seasoned players and how they have played so far against the NFL players in the regular season.

Even though they are 1 year removed from college, they still play at a very high level compared to their already seasoned NFL counterparts. So yeah, I would challenge that statement.

Now, pertaining to the girl, maybe the reason she is outplaying most of those boys is a simple reason. Although she is a very gifted and fast athlete, you and others must remember girls her age are at a higher maturity and physically advanced level than boys her age. Boys usually develop later on in adolescence.

edit on 10-11-2012 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join