It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Mossad Should Assassinate Obama? Jewish Atlanta Times...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Is Mossad about to gear up sinister old plans for a presidential assassination? An option on the desk. Yes, an option considered by the Mossad and the higher and darker Zionists inner circles. This shoking video cast a very dark shadow on the future relationship between Obama administration and Netanyhau.

Edward Adler, the publisher of the Atlanta Jewish Times in candor and chutzpah suggested that Israel assassinate the President of the United States to serve its war agenda against Iran.
atlantajewishtimes.com...
Hmmm... are we threathened by The Kabal?

Beware now... America.

Beware by Netanyahu and his Dark Kabal.
I don't believe in the "president assasination" plot, but... Beware.

Next step? A false flag attak on american soil (false iranians terrorists) or a strike on Iran without warning...

On other hand beware to David Duke... en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 8-11-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Sounds like our matzo eating friends have a death wish.

Do you have any idea how quickly this country would start hunting Israelis?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Sounds like our matzo eating friends have a death wish.

Do you have any idea how quickly this country would start hunting Israelis?

The proofs of the culprits... First.

I bet on Iranians/Al Qaeda/North koreans etc......

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
So do you really think they would let any information get out beforehand?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I'm reading the article linked and see nothing about assassination at all. In fact it's a pretty tame looking op ed piece that states:

Obama won 69 percent of the Jewish vote, according to a CNN exit poll, representing a nine-point drop from the 78 percent he garnered in 2008 exit polls.

National Jewish Democratic Council (NJDC) President and CEO David A. Harris, speaking exclusively with JNS.org after major television networks called the race for Obama on Tuesday night, said he “and the clear majority of American Jews” are “reassured by having President Obama in office for another four years.”

Am I missing something?

~Heff

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Since when did Ku Klux Klan Holocaust denier David Duke become relevant to society?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Am I missing something?

No Heff, the link is only for the newspaper.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Nutty-Yahoo himself could walk right up and shoot Obama between the eyes on national TV.... and the Christian Right would still bow down to them, because, after all, they are the chosen ones and to curse them would in turn invoke the wrath of god....etc...etc...

See, this is what I find being uttered more and more by "Christians". This idea that to in any way curse the Jews / Zionists / Israelis, would make them cursed themselves in the eyes of their imaginary god. The actions of those chosen ones never enters the equation and is not important, but they must be revered and supported at all costs. Point out to them anything negative, even the fact that they still persecute Christians in Israel and spit on the clergy in the street and, well, it's either not true or if so they will pray and forgive them.

Yet, they are very quick to call for the death of others, or the overthrow of other nations for far less than what Israel is guilty of, because they are NOT Jewish. Maybe there's a lesson in there for the Iranians... convert to Judaism to avoid an attack ..... checkmate!

Talk about brainwashing and conditioning!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 010203
Since when did Ku Klux Klan Holocaust denier David Duke become relevant to society?

well, seems you are right on him.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

The link may be a misdirect or they may have taken the piece offline. Here are a couple articles relating to the subject ...

www.foxnews.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

As for the posted video ... David Duke isn't real high on my "must see" list ...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Since when did a publication with 3,500 subscribers in an area with 260,300 Jews, represent Israel's entire foreign policy?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Ah.. well then all I can contribute here - without being able to access the original op ed piece is that the news footage at the beginning of the David Duke video seems legit. That reporter is one of the anchors of the channel 2 news here in Atlanta.

David Duke is not someone I tend to accept information from however. Even when he has a valid point, if it often lost in his own paradigm based interpretation.

As for his opening statements that an assassination of a POTUS would be a tragedy for this nation and for our freedoms? That much I will agree with.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Here's an old thread with some interesting comments !!

Uproar after Jewish American newspaper publisher suggests Israel assassinate Barack Obama

Wild.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Duplicate topic. Please continue discussion in the thread linked above this post. Closed.
edit on 8-11-2012 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join