It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Devastating Weather and Earth Changes to Come... Solar System Shift!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hmm, well cheer up guys. Maybe we will all get super powers, magical abilities, or some such thing in the near future....

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge
I think the science community is very well aware of these changes and are at a horn-lock as to what the causation(s) are.

Some are too small minded to see past their noses and are blaming human activity, others are looking further out towards the sun, and then you have the true scientists who are thinking outside the box and looking beyond the solar system into the mechanisms of the outer cosmos trying to connect the dots that way instead.

My wager is on the scientists who think outside the box.

exactly my position... what is happening is because of a Cosmic stimulus... the Sun and all the planets are having reactions to the foreign influence (rays or exotic ions or particals, a 'something' that is not being told to the public)

the Sol System in all it's seperate parts is behaving like an organism being attacked by a bacteria/virus from outside it's 'shell' the Bow Wave creates... and forms a sort of membrane around this solar system to insulate us from inter-stellar space borne energy clouds/ gamma rays/ other elementary quantum energies.

The Sun is spazing out, the atmospheres on all the planet and moon bodies in the solar system are undergoing trauma because of this outsider 'virus'... and yes the electromagnetic norm is under stress throughout the solar system.
Will this attack pass? Will the solar system succumb to this 'infection' and tear itself apart ?

remember all systems tend to deteoriate...its called entropy
and this event may not take millions of years to wind out
edit on 10-11-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

What Could Happen 12-21-2012? Our Sagittarius Galaxy May --------------------------->

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check this out. I got blasted.

Am i close?

<< 1  2   >>

join