It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Devastating Weather and Earth Changes to Come... Solar System Shift!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I think the science community is very well aware of these changes and are at a horn-lock as to what the causation(s) are.

Some are too small minded to see past their noses and are blaming human activity, others are looking further out towards the sun, and then you have the true scientists who are thinking outside the box and looking beyond the solar system into the mechanisms of the outer cosmos trying to connect the dots that way instead.

My wager is on the scientists who think outside the box.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Think about all the data files that don't get leaked or put on the mainstream stage. I think the corporate scientists know exactly what is going on and what the damage will be. One has to have his or her head in the sand to not see the world is changing shifting growing transforming into something new. Its all about energy if we all focus on caring and loving each other through this rough time we will be ok (i think..) Its like going from a warm house out into the cold at first it sucks is terrible but after walking for a few feet you adjust, you learn. Also could this change in energy be why so many humans are going bat S#!t crazy these days? Remember the naked people eating other people? ya that was weird..

But what do i know we could just be hitting the fan...

PS funny avatars love em

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by apokalupsis33vital
There are many theories pertaining to why our natural world seems to be changing so drastically and so violently. Some such theories are as follows: man-made global warming, ozone depletion, pole-shift, solar activity, nibiru, HAARP (government influences), and all relative Mayan/2012 hysteria theories.

Non of the theories above truly hold much water, really, when trying to explain what exactly is going on with our planet in regards to the atmospheric, electromagnetic, and geological changes that seem to be increasing at an ever more rapid rate.

I follow this guys YouTube channel, and watch every morning. He is always professional, concise, and informative.
The video below is brand new and really lays the facts out on the table as to what is really going on with the aforementioned planetary changes. The video is short, very informative and eye-opening if you are not in the know just yet.

You will hopefully feel compelled to do your own research, as I have for quite a while, and you may even want to begin stocking some food and water, especially since we have seen the hardships of people affected by Sandy....

www.youtube.com...

Thanks for a really insightful and inspiring thread. Do you think that the suns solar flare radiation mixed with the fukushima disaster has caused a chain reaction to form a super storm system?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by apokalupsis33vital

Guy gets quite technical for me but interesting nevertheless.

I've often thought that our planet has set cycles like Autumn, Winter etc. however what if there's longer spanning cycles that us humans don't know about. I'm talking here of cycles that last maybe hundreds or thousands (if not more) years which may have caused some of the great cataclysms in earths past, like the extinction of the dinosaurs.

Just a theory ofc.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Guy gets quite technical for me but interesting nevertheless.

I've often thought that our planet has set cycles like Autumn, Winter etc. however what if there's longer spanning cycles that us humans don't know about. I'm talking here of cycles that last maybe hundreds or thousands (if not more) years which may have caused some of the great cataclysms in earths past, like the extinction of the dinosaurs.

Just a theory ofc.

Took the words out of my mouth. I find all this very interesting and will be following. Thanks OP!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by damingus

Yes. SuspiciousObserver is a must wakeup call with the morning coffee. Go through the archives to the videos with 50,000+ views to get the broader picture.

edit on 8-11-2012 by Tallone because: Thread starred and flagged.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Why are people fascinated about doomsday theorising?

If the world is to end then, guess what--we'll all be dead!

You really think there is enough room on the rickety Mir space station for all of you plebes?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

I would have to say no, just because of the sheer magnitude of the changes that are occurring. I wasnt around, but im speculating that we did not have similar Earth changes when the accident at Chernobyl occurred.... I admit to not looking into verifying that, but I feel confident after looking at historical data of the correlation between solar activity/energy output and the strength of Earth's atmosphere and magnetosphere.

Magnetic Field Decay

The earth's magnetic field strength was measured by Carl Friedrich Gauss in 1835 and has been repeatedly measured since then, showing an exponential decay with a half-life of about 1400 years. This could also be stated as a relative decay of about 10% to 15% over the last 150 years.

Full article:
www.crystalinks.com...

70-90 years oscillations in global mean temperature are correlated with corresponding oscillations in solar activity. Whereas the solar influence is obvious in the data from the last four centuries, signatures of human activity are not yet distinguishable in the observations.

Source: www.crystalinks.com...

The depressingly low amount of solar activity is illustrated in the graph.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeneathBaseStupidity
Why are people fascinated about doomsday theorising?

If the world is to end then, guess what--we'll all be dead!

You really think there is enough room on the rickety Mir space station for all of you plebes?

You are a plebe, whatever that is

No-one said anything about the end of the world mate, this thread is all about the planet and the changes that appear to be occurring

edit on 9-11-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

Wow very informative, I like his approach and use of real publicly available data.
Great video op. S&F
Alot of heads are in the sand as far as this goes Imho.

(Warning Lots of Speculation Ahead) Cynics and Hecklers Detour Here >.

So a little off topic but still with in the conspiracy realm. Almost al cultures have flood myths right? Stay with me for a sec... Lets say a solar minimum occures that drags on and weakens that protective layer alot. Then boom solar max of extreme happens and saturates us with ionized hydrogen and oxygen. It would probaly rain for about...idk 40 days 40 nights?? Now I dont believe in the bible as the all mighty word of god but as far as a historic doc maybe. Along with other flood myths just saying.

Ok coffee buz is worn off a little. I got that out of my system now. No more conjecture or wild conspiracies for at least a week scouts honor.

edit on 9-11-2012 by CitizenJack because: no s.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Math was off...be back later.
edit on 9-11-2012 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Solar flares disrupting our grid or is it propaganda to hide the fact that both Israel and Iran have EMP weaponry that can take our our grids at any time?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I watched his video "Our World Is Changing" too, and what really sent shivers down my spine was when he talked about the comet (S1 ISON) in September -- November 2013.

He said,

"As we go into October, imagine the kachina further as a bright blue comet approaching the red planet, only to dance together for weeks on end."

According to Hopi prophecy, the Day of Purification is near when the Blue Star kachina removes its mask and dances in the plaza.

This could well be it, folks. We better prepare, and I mean not so much physically as spiritually.
edit on 9-11-2012 by sylvie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
That guy did a very good job with that video. He gives you some evidence that change is happening and lets you interpret it. I believe we are going through a cycle too. I also believe that we should quit polluting this world so it can help us make it through this. Most animals try not to desecrate their environment.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hakuna matata./ sera sera./ If theyre something you can do dont worry, if theres nothing you can do, dont worry /etc. etc.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

quite the statement. really thats what you have to offer? judgement without even turning on
you brain! absolutely not worth anything! you should prob go back to bed.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

Actually, I don't think you're train of thought is conspiratorial at all.

It's just simply thinking in a scientific manner attempting to find viable causation based on historically written word... I agree with the way you're thinking. I believe the bible can show us some history in terms of events if you remove all the superstitious mythos out of it.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Very very good video. I have been following updates on spaceweather.com daily for a year or two now. I try to keep updated on global conditions and the changing electromagnetic issues. Pretty in depth and he points out some.of what he says is his opinion, but it seems to be rooted in much fact. I really enjoyed how he linked it all together in an understandable manner, for those who follow these issues at least. Good stuff

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Agreed! Great thread. As I read the replies, I think you all should check out this guys research and info, its very interesting, and it seems intertwined. He coined the term "Supermoon", and he shows the direct correlation between astronomical bodies and how these cycles affect Earth, and humans. Since its all cyclical, there is some level of predictability, we just have to look for it.
www.astropro.com...
edit on 9-11-2012 by gemdog because: Link fixed

edit on 9-11-2012 by gemdog because: Linked

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Don't feed the Trolls Alf.

With all these scientific hypothesis and end-game theories...one is bound to be right.

But this guy sounds like a nut imo. His facts are a play on words, allowing his hyped crazy to have a legit sound.

Again - this is my opinion after listening to this guy.

Good post btw - I'll be listening to this guys Starwater YT vid and the S0 posts.

[edit]: NVM - the S0 Starwater YT vid is completely nuts. Doesn't make sense at all. Sorry for being a troll myself...
edit on 10-11-2012 by ChuckNasty because: Wow

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join