It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

people who believe the whole NWO thing are crazy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
people who believe that the NWO will take over things suddenly are dumb. accoring to you people they NWO is smart. if thats the case they wouldnt take over all the sudden with black helocopters and black SUVS and all that #. the smart way is to come up gradually. and if there is an NWO thats how they will do it. if the do it all the sudden they will be crushed by a massive rebellion from humanity. call me crazy but thats how I think it works.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
You call us dumb, then say "they would come gradually" and then overlook what we've actually been saying "they've come gradually" whose dumb now? I am sorry but calling people dumb, because of their belief/opinion, is just not on. This is what I would call trolling.

[edit on 20-10-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Dawnm, u must have a flame wish posting a topic like that? Look on the back of the ****'n dollar bill. There so much evidence about this, im not even going to continue. Have fun getting flamed by like a billion ppl though. And have fun trying to prove the earth is flat too.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordRothschild
Dawnm, u must have a flame wish posting a topic like that? Look on the back of the ****'n dollar bill. There so much evidence about this, im not even going to continue. Have fun getting flamed by like a billion ppl though. And have fun trying to prove the earth is flat too.

I think this must be a joke or a social experiment. I cannot believe a writer for ATS would show such lack of intelligence and respect. I cannot believe a writer would have such retarded English. No, this must be a joke!

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
DONT FEED THE TROLL, JUST LET THIS THING DIE OUT...

...Trolls should live under bridges not on ATS...

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumptyDumpty
DONT FEED THE TROLL, JUST LET THIS THING DIE OUT...

...Trolls should live under bridges not on ATS...

He isnt a troll...

anyways, back to the topic, i think people who believe in little green men are dumb....do you see me posting that under the UFO section??

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I want to congradulate the members of the thread who simply refused to be baited with trolling. Kudos to you all. As this topic is not really stimulating anything other that a Troll exorcism, I will close it for now. However, if any of the posters on the thread feel there is redemtion or a topic here worthy of continuois discusion U2U me and Ill be happy to reopen it.

Thanks
FredT

[edit on 10/22/04 by FredT]

new topics

top topics

join