It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr Disaster is back! Mitchell Coombes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by auroraaus
reply to post by proob4

Is he real or an imposter? There was another Mitchell Coombes that got on facebook earlier this week, saying no 104 hour warning, watch israel etc.

Let's see how all this pans out.

Dude. Strikes me odd that just over a week later bam, current escalation in ME... hmmm

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
With a general up tick in Quakes we usually have some rumblings from good ol Mitchell does anyone still have his page on FB deleted my account just curious to see if he has spoken since december???

Anyone with updates as I said he usually speaks up when the earth shakes a little

SaneThinking

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

Just had a look at his page - funnily enough he has deleted all posts from 2012 and most of 2011 (from what I can see)

The current last post on his page is from March 13 2011.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

Thanks for the reply I deleted FB some time ago but with the recent activity I was sure he would have had some sort of leader for those still even remotely interested. But alas I guess not maybe good ol Mitch has given up. Still on the fence with Japan and all but for sure thought he'd have something to say with all the recent shakes going on oh well keep posted if anything gets posted LoL

SaneThinking

top topics

<< 1   >>

join