It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr Disaster is back! Mitchell Coombes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
For all that are aware of Mitchell Coombes threads here on ATS he is now returned to facebook like just a few minutes ago.
To get a idea of who Mitchell Coombes is follow this LINK
To see the return of Mitchell Coombes follow his facebook page now, Mitchell Coombes

My questions are is he going to give another prediction soon. Or is he going to come clean?
Mitchell Coombes has been on a long hiatus on facebook so this should be interesting.
edit on 11/8/12 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Yeah, can't wait to see what nonsense he is going to spout about now! I don't do the Facebook thing but will watch this thread with interest, not going to hold my breath though!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Is he real or an imposter? There was another Mitchell Coombes that got on facebook earlier this week, saying no 104 hour warning, watch israel etc.

Let's see how all this pans out.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Been waiting on his "104 hour warning" how do you actually know he returned to FB I deleted my account so can't check but last time I was on his page it was just person after person arguing for or against Mitchell Coombs was a crap show so to speak.

I don't know where to stand on the kid his first warning if it's true and you can't mess with time stamps on FB posts has me thinking he is on to something. But his prolonged silence and appeal to the public to pay for his seeth saying kinda put me off.

At the same time I got EQ's rocking my Coast line lately where I live so any prior warning if given I would be keen to heed within reason.

SaneThinking

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Oh man, I saw this him on my feed just before (subscribed to him for a laugh) but jeez, I burst into laughter when I saw his photo. He looks about 15. It actually brought a tear to my eye. imagine how many people would have instantly dismissed his claims if he had the profile picture this whole time.

(not saying that a 15 year old hacker couldn't do what he claimed, but still)
edit on 8-11-2012 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

Been waiting on his "104 hour warning" how do you actually know he returned to FB I deleted my account so can't check

There is no such thing as deleting a facebook account. It is on the internet forever, you've merely disabled it for a bit.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

That's exactly how I feel. The Japan 104 warning was a pretty big hit. However, I'm also put off by all this activity about "be prepared it's coming soon" re: California and Eastern Australia around August of this year and then silence.

One thing that sticks out, or seems entirely off is that he apparently believes the FBI are behind these quakes... The FBI??? Wouldn't it be more plausible if it were the CIA, Mossad or heck, the White Hat Society???

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Well, considering the FB profile says

Mitchell Coombes (NotThe-psychic)

I think this is a case of a person with a coincidental name.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Heff,

There is a local 'celebrity' psychic here in Australia with the same name. It is possible that this Mitchell Coombes is putting the NotThePsychic bit there in case Celebrity Psychic Mitchell litigates.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Not true you can de-activate your account or out right delete your account which I have done by using this link

FB Delete

If you log back in after "de-activating" then your back but if you contact them to permanently remove your account as the link says it is deleted. As far as they tell you but who really knows what is kept on record by FB.

I also suggest as I was suggested to edit all info on your account, photos deleted or fakes in place, age, hometown, info, likes what not to all falsified info, or just no info at all so even if there is a record is certainly isn't you, but thanks for you worry about my lack of FB status

SaneThinking

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Back on topic though, he does seem to throw out a teaser just to keep people on his page. He would every now and then after long periods tell you to watch in the "near future" or be on alert things are happening type posts. It was just so hard to even want to check the page after months went bye and he changed it from AUS and CALI to just CALI and no AUS then, and before I deleted my account it was just a long period of inactivity and squabbles about his legitimacy on his page.

Real hard to continue to follow when the guy gives no idea of his knowledge, no links to research seems more like a charlatan who is looking to prolong his 15mins. But as I said earlier just real eerie his 4/11/11 warning so as stated earlier really hard to know where to stand

But that said if he was to post a warning for my area giving 104 hours no word of a lie im heading to high ground, but maybe thats just me

SaneThinking

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

He says "not the Psychic" because there is an Australian celebrity Psychic called Mitchell Coombes. But that mitchellcoombes2012 (guy in that photo i posted ) is indeed the same Mitchell Coombes who gave the apparent 104 hour Tsunami Warning. He claims to be a hacker and his predictions have nothing to do with being a psychic.
edit on 8-11-2012 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
FTR: Thanks for the correction! I was wrrr.wrrr..wrrroon...!

I wasn't right.

Now pretend this never happened and carry on!

~Heff
edit on 11/8/12 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Happy to say I don't really give a # anymore. Not only because I moved away from southern California but mainly because I see it like this..

There really isn't much I can do with his information. We shouldn't need some sketchy self-proclaimed prophet to get us to prepare for the worst. With the world in such turmoil, we should all be as prepared as we can be for anything, at all times.

So I'll do what I can with the funds that I have - keep my gas tank full, try to have excess water and canned foods on hand, and have a place to go far away from the major metropolitan area that I reside in - whether or not Mitchell Coombes or anybody else tells me something's about to happen.

Live in preparation, not fear

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Is Coombes that fellow who kept creating accounts on ATS only to have deleted over and over. The fellow who spent lots of time saying that Coombes was his cousin and kept showing fake facebook entries in an attempt to seem legit?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Thanks for the info, I didn't think it was possible to delete it completely. Also changing info to false data is a very good idea, just in case... I will save that link because I am currently contemplating destroying my FB account too.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
On his FB page he states that there is an imposter who is making false predictions.

The countdown has not started. The guy in GLP was fake

Also from his FB page...

Listen mates, same guidelines as before. The 104 countdown has NOT started.

So there is no 11 hour countdown (suppose to be 104 countdown anyway) so nothing to worry about for those of you who believe him.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Oh yeah, his real page is located at the real Facebook profle of Mitchell Coombes

Sorry for not posting that previously.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by othwald
On his FB page he states that there is an imposter who is making false predictions.

The countdown has not started. The guy in GLP was fake

Also from his FB page...

Listen mates, same guidelines as before. The 104 countdown has NOT started.

So there is no 11 hour countdown (suppose to be 104 countdown anyway) so nothing to worry about for those of you who believe him.

Unless the*original* Coombes is Australian, I give even less credence that this is him. The only people I know who use the word *mate* in regular conversation, are Australians. I could be wrong, but, an observation of mine.

Des

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
FTR: Thanks for the correction! I was wrrr.wrrr..wrrroon...!

I wasn't right.

Now pretend this never happened and carry on!

~Heff
edit on 11/8/12 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join