It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next up TEVET 10!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Greetings once again. Please see my thread in P&P for full details of this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We are almost to the next WATCH date of DEC 23 2012 (Tevet 10) in which we will simply WATCH to see if the hypothesis is validated. We will be watching for the coming of the KING OF CONFUSION and ALL HIS HOST. Once again, bear special attention that I am NOT stating that the hypothesis WILL prove validated; however, I would be remiss in not stating that there are RED ALERTS flashing all over this.

Since 2001 I have been WATCHing Tevet 10 every year like a hawk in anticipation of the arrival of this "celestial army" coming to try to trap men into believing a GREAT DECEPTION. This year 2012 will be the FIRST AND LAST time in which the world is WATCHing with me (albeit for completely different reasons- I am watching because of biblical timing information- they are watching because of Mayan timing information).

Please also bear in mind that although DEC 21 gets by far the most press, DEC 23 (Tevet 10) is also an academically derived end date (see en.wikipedia.org...)

Will Ye Olde King of Babel arrive this year? We shall shortly see!

Also for any interested, I have constructed a metaphoric "ascension machine" which is a fusion of Stargate: Atlantis, Inception and bible prophecy- so you can watch the apocalypse before watching the apocalypse!

www.youtube.com/user/metatr2n

I have also hidden a totem which I will willingly reveal to you here:

www.youtube.com/user/metatr3n

To any Christians reading this, please take note: the King of Confusion is coming to judge the Christians: most Christians will fall away to the coming deception and lose their proverbial crown: don't trust anything professing Christians are telling you about the end of the age- they are all being deceived by false teachers: WATCH Tevet 10 for the coming of the King of Confusion and he won't be able to deceive you! Stand fast and be of good courage! Bring down Babylon and burn her to the ground!

Good luck and remember WATCH!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I have read your original thread you link to at the beginning of this one and have posted a reply on it. Generally, I am in agreement with your theory and to see why and read the further info please read my reply at your other thread.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I'm going to wake up on Dec 24 and have a nice hot cup of coffee outside whilst enjoying the sunshine.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Is this suppose to be a joke thread with such a large contradiction in the OP.

don't trust anything professing Christians are telling you about the end of the age- they are all being deceived by false teachers: WATCH Tevet 10 for the coming of the King of Confusion and he won't be able to deceive you!

How can you be serious, its a joke thread right,

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
I'm going to wake up on Dec 24 and have a nice hot cup of coffee outside whilst enjoying the sunshine.

Well you're definitely more confident in your prediction that all of the 2012 doom-sayers are. Make special note [john cleese]and I want to make this absolutely cleeeear[/john cleese] I'm not really predicting anything at all- but advancing a hypothesis to explain the given information. I'm definitely not going to pull a Camping with the bible guarentees it! though I would still be remiss in not saying, alarm bells kind of going ring-a-ding-ding here.

So keep WATCH and hey, if my hypothesis is validated you'll be able to impress all your friends with your awesome knowledge. Feel free to pretend you figured it out on your own!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
Is this suppose to be a joke thread with such a large contradiction in the OP.

don't trust anything professing Christians are telling you about the end of the age- they are all being deceived by false teachers: WATCH Tevet 10 for the coming of the King of Confusion and he won't be able to deceive you!

How can you be serious, its a joke thread right,

lol okay you got me brah; I'm guilty of hyperbole and you're guilty of splitting hairs. How about we say "the VAST MAJORITY of professing Christians. The ones who just go to "church" and listen to their "preachers" and swallow everything they're feed without so much as a question or study of their own. The ones that keep telling you you're going to burn in literal fire forever and they're going to "fly away with Jesus in the rapture"! Would you believe it if I told you that they're actually the ones Jesus was talking about when He said "there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth"?

Just WATCH the date. Like I said- I've been solo watching Tevet 10 for years- imagine my surprise when I realized- everyone in the world is joining me this year. My my my- what a "coincidence"? Yea verily. It's got to be. It just has to be. It couldn't possibly be. I mean... could it? Nah. We'll see.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Did I mention for everyone to watch Tevet 10?

www.hebcal.com...

Today is Kislev 2; 2nd day of 9th month; so we got a little over a month until Dec 23 (Tevet 10).

king of confusion and all his host
edit on 16-11-2012 by MrCobb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MrCobb

December 23 my bros BDAY...yay never did like him jk

top topics

join