It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Election is Over - Time to De-Stress

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I have noticed that there is still a lot of Tension/Stress/Anger amongst some of our Conservative/GOP/Republican ATS Brothers and Sisters.

This is not Good. Four Years is a long time to hang on to Anger, Bitterness and Sorrow.

I am starting this thread for suggestions of how to find the best way/practice of "Giving your anger to the Wind", "Picking yourself up, Dusting Yourself off, and Starting all over again.

Sceaming is a good start - Let it all out.

Taking a long Walk on a Secluded Beach? Chanting? Painting? What is your Favourite "Fix"

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
My Fix... something I call a "Fix It" *lol*

When really frustrated over something I do find just having a 5 minutes, breath deeply and let it all out (even if I cry) seems to work.

And just because the election is over, I doubt the tension will end. ATS is always a tense place when it comes to politics and our governing bodies.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Another way to relieve stress is to shoot a gun!

Just go fire a few dozen rounds. It works wonders.

(I guess the crying thing works too but it's not nearly as much fun.)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Thanks for the advice. I am trying to destress right now while wondering how much my taxes are going to increase pushing me and our family of lower middle class into poverty! How am I going to buy gas to get to town and buy goods that have doubled in price in less than a year.

Oh I could go on! The bread basket of America cannot continue to support the big cities that vote different. Look at all the red in the election maps! Most of the country is not happy! Most by land .. are supporting and feeding the big cities. It may stop soon because it will cost too much!

edit on 11/8/2012 by restlessinMT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

edit on 8-11-2012 by paleorchid13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
WOW, I got up this morning to see more HATE Threads.

America is Doomed to Civil War.

I thought ATS users were better than this.

new topics

top topics

join