It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysteries of Revelation, The First Chapter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

Originally posted by usernamehere
Forget trying to save these fools. They eat their family without consideration and live in loops of guilty conscience. And forget the bagging and tagging for all have been numbered from inception; DNA. Chin up my brother keep the faith.

Personally, i can't even fathom eating a dog & would most likely starve to death rather than eat something that had a name. But hey, that's just me.
Well, unless it was a cat. I might could eat a cat if that was my only alternative. And only if it were BBQ'd, like on a smoker or something.

LOL...you go girl... !!

I am sure you are not on ATS to make friends... friends with cats I mean.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Just because you type everything in all bold and say it in absolute terms, does not make it true.

EstimatedProphet's response;

It is my style of typing here on ats. If you feel offended by it, then I am sorry, but the truth shall be revealed very soon, when things start happenning here on earth!

DAVID64

On one hand you want to warn everyone of their impending doom, then you rage and curse someone for disagreeing.
Not to be insulting, but I've heard Jesus freaks scream fire and brimstone for almost 50 years and it never happens.
Why do you have to post in garish colors and bold type? I'm sure you'll have some curt words for me also.

Again, I am sorry for the insulsts and for the cursings and for typing in bold letters.
The Jesus freaks along with other sections of faith, will again, come together in unity and in a time of revival, during the apocalypse.

These groups of people will scream fire and brimstone when they prophecy, and rebel and testefy, against their new world leaders, of the global union system, after the destruction that will be caused by the celestial impact here on earth!

Again, these people will unite together as one, from one side of the globe to the other. They will group together because of the great fear that the end has come and because Martial status and cevilian detainment, along with a global depopulation, that will be decreed, here on earth, from their governments and new world leaders!

This authority that is granted to the world leaders, during those times, will be gevin to them from the Most High, the God and the creator of everything and all, who then after the death of many of these martyrs, shall He come to tread upon thee earth and defend the cause of His people, because of the blood shed of thee innocence!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by estimatedprophet

And you get all this information you seem absolutely sure about from where?

i realize you think:

It is so hard for you simple minded people

But you seem to just be spouting your own opinions and your own interpretation of certain verses.

Just because some others don't agree with your opinions doesn't make those people simpleminded.
edit on 11/23/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Most religious analysts of The Book of Revelation seem to overlook the fact that it is about "The End Times," which begins in 1948, with the formation of the State of Israel.

Any revelations must of necessity involve visions of aircraft, skyscrapers, helicopters, and all the modern inventions which we take for granted.

Therefore, why do we take the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse, for instance, to actually be 4 horses. No one today goes forth on horses to do battle, and certainly not with a pair of scales, as the third horse does in revelation
Ch 6.

If we substitute "aircraft" for "horses" and take notice of the pair of scales with a voice saying "a bushel of wheat for a penny and two bushels of barley for...." This is a clear reference to TRADING and we now have 4 aircraft taking off with something to do with TRADING. Could this be to attack The World Trade Centre??

The aftermath of this attack (in real life) was that dead bodies lay in the street for 3.5 days because of the imminent collapse of the towers and some sections of the community rejoiced and held parties in celebration of the event!

You might be surprised to read in Revelation 6 that these facts are quoted exactly, together with numerous other events which happened exactly as predicted.

You can read a detailed analysis of the revelation of the 4 horsemen in a recent book, available on Amazon, entitled "Bible Prophecies Fulfilled by 2012"

Many other revelations can be seen to have been fulfilled since 1948

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
- 13 is JESUS, Chapter 13 in the Revelation was written against Jesus. FRIDAY 13TH is JESUS
12 APOSTLES, THE 13TH WAS JESUS

- 666 = XXX = +++ = FATHER, SON, HOLY SPIRIT =HOLY TRINITY = JESUS
- 666 = Friday the 6th day of the week, THE DAY JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED
666 = 6 FOOT UNDER
666 = There are 6 weeks of lent prior to EASTER
666 = 6th letter of the aplhabet is F = FRIDAY = Friday 13th = JESUS
666 = Revelations ,The Father- 6th Seal
Son - 6th Trumpet
Holy spirit- 6th Bowl
666= Revelation 13.5 "The beast was allowed to make proud claims which were insulting to God
and it was permitted to have authority for Forty two months" = 42 months = 3.5 years,
Jesus started to preach at the age of 30 and was crucified at the age of 33 and half years
= 3.5 years = 42 months

666= The second book of Esdras , the Fifth Vision of the EAGLE-
Most scholars date the the Eagle Vision during 69- 96 AD.
" the second night Ihad a dream. I saw an eagle coming up out of the sea.
It had twelve wings and three heads. All three heads was a sleep,
even the middle one, which was larger then the other two"
= EAGLE = JESUS AS SATAN

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Regarding my post and the people who want some answers, by esimatedprophet:

All this information about the "truth" and of my interpretations can be found in some of the media sources and also in the Holy Bible!

(Please note: This is not a religious thread and/or post!)

The problem is that the people are blinded from the truth, because of the "modern world" in-which they are living in, today in this age.

What they don't know and see and also realize, is that the world and the system thereof, are not real, but simply an illusion, that man has created to enslave themselves!

Has anyone of you ever wondered why are most of you in debt, and a slave to your job(s) and/or of the system(s) of this world?

And why are you separated and even forced, from your families and loved ones, because of the system(s) such as these; school and work and your religion, organizations, etc?

Listen please, I do know and understand all these things, and that some of you are happy and comfortable with thee “system(s)” of the world and of the way that you are living in today.

Yet I also know that many of you are not happy and are oppressed, and also that you do not know of what to do, other than to live your lives oblivious as if it where a normal thing to do here on this earth, being unaware of these truth's!

What if something where to happen unto this world, “that you are all dependant on,” and then after that, disrupt your normal “system of life” and your way of living here on this earth?

What then would you do?

Would you hold on to your riches and/or material positions, during the times of truth and of doom, when troubles are abound?

Or would you call-out to your governments and world leaders for your help and support, who when times of trouble, they themselves will also be struggling in many endeavors?

Maybe I am wrong and the world shall continue in the same manner of things, whither good or bad.

But what if I am right, and all this time I was simply struggling and trying myself, to warn you of things to come and to bring about some of these truths!

Remember this, you people who will see tribulations, that anything can go wrong at anytime in this world of yours, and that all flesh is weak and vulnerable to thee elements!

Things such as an earthquake, volcanic activity, a war, a nuclear war, civil unrest, the collapse of the monetary system, an asteroid collision, etc, things do happen and at anytime and also at anyplace.

But are you ready when, or if, all these things happen simultaneously and/or come to pass, here on earth?

I am not asking you to fight amongst yourselves, because trust in me, it does not work.
The righteous will teach the righteous wisdom and together they shall began to prepare themselves, in the name of the Lord, who is also their Saviour!

But the foolish of heart along with the stubborn minded and the godless and faithless sinners, they will not learn and/or understand about these things or the truth, and even if some of these things prescribed here come to pass!

And I am not asking of you to war against your governments and/or worldly leaders.
I am simply trying to prepare the both of you in general, as a mediator between the two of you and also of the powers above that have sent me to you, and to prepare you, and to make both of you ready with these messages of truth, about these things to come, here on earth!

Because something(s) are bound to come and happen unto this planet earth, and bring all the system(s) of the world to nothing!

What approaches the earth is terrifying and very dangerous to all thee inhabitants of this planet. It will come from space (Heaven) because it was destined and decreed long ago!

Please, I implore you to be awake and to be alert and also to be ready, that is all.
Pray that all will go will with you and your families.

And also try and pray and to supplicate to the Lord, the Most High, God the Almighty, because He is the creator of all heaven and earth and of everything in them.

God is the One, holding back all these plagues and anything from happening in this world. And know that the Lord is very patient and merciful to us all.
And to all those people out there who believe in these things, with such faith we say, Amen!

Let it be, all the glory to Him who lives forever and to His Son, who is heir to the everlasting kingdom, forever and ever, Amen!

edit on 13-12-2012 by estimatedprophet because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join