It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysteries of Revelation, The First Chapter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The Mysteries of Revelation, The First Chapter

Written by the cleric Eliyahou, the EstimatedProphet;

(Note
Please, if anyone who is moved by the Holy Spirit of Christ and if you feel that you must write this information down and too translate this in a different tongue and/or language, you may do so, you saints have all my permission!

Again, you may write the information of this message in your native tongue, but please do not add, and/or do not take away, nor leave out the information other than that of what is written here in this message please.

I implore you that we don’t have much time left, and I need for your help to spread and deliver this message across the world through all the sources and in different tongues, such as the media internet as soon as possible please!

Again, Please help me to deliver this message to the masses of the world, to every people, nation, language and tongue, so that the saints of the Lamb of God can begin to prepare themselves for Him who is to come for His bride! “Amen!”

In the beginning chapter of the book of revelation 1:11, the apostle John prophecies of the Christ who was and who is to return back into the earth, with great power and glory and majesty from His eternal father, God thee Almighty.

The Lord of Spirits who is God, is the creator of all heaven and earth and of every living thing that dwells in them! He goes by many names, in different tongues and languages and almost all living creatures acknowledge His majesty, accept that most of this human generation of today, deny His Omnipresent’s because of thee increase of evil and of wickedness that dwell within the hearts of man.

In revelation 1:12-20, It speaks about someone who looks like the Son of Man. This man in John’s vision is the Holy Spirit and the archangel of the Lord God, who is none other than Jesus Christ standing before John in the midst of seven golden lampstands and in His right hand, He is holding seven stars.

The double-edged sword that proceeded out of His mouth is the power that abides in Him to destroy and conquer His enemies with the breath of His mouth!

This is the true interpretation of the symbolic and metaphorical meaning of the Tetragrammaton!

The seven lampstands are the seven churches, which do not only represent these churches that are mentioned in this chapter, they also represent the true and faithful churches of Jesus Christ that are spread throughout the seven major world continents of thee earth.

And the symbolic meaning about the seven stars that He is holding in His right hand, are the seven angels. These angels also represent the saints from the seven churches, which are spread throughout the world, here on earth!

These saints are the actual people who shall live and come to suffer and to become witnesses of the dreadful times, during the great tribulation of thee end of this world!
Likewise, the same meaning of this mystery can be found in the book of Zechariah, that is also found in the Holy Bible, along with the book of revelation.

Now we shall go through this entire chapter in Zechariah 4:1-14, so that you can gain some understanding about the symbolic mysteries and of the hidden meanings of what is written.

It mentions something almost similar about what is written in the book of revelation, of the churches and about the saints who shall come to suffer during the end of this world and they are also represented symbolically and metaphorically by the prophets visions.

Here is the interpretation of what the prophet see's in his visions, in the book of Zechariah about the concerning of these saints during the tribulation.
He see’s a golden lampstand with a bowl on top of it and the bowl also has seven channels proceeding out of it, with lights at the end of these channels, like candlesticks.

Now the bowl represents thee earth!

The seven channels proceeding out of this bowl represents the seven “true and faithful churches of Jesus Christ,” of the seven major world continents here throughout the earth!

And the seven lights on the channels represent thee stars and the angels and the saints, who are all, one in the same and who are also the people throughout the world, who shall come to suffer during their trials here on earth, during thee apocalypse!

[color=Cyan]Now there is more information about this holy lampstand because there are also two olive trees present on the sides of this bowl, one on the right and the other on the left.

These two olive trees represent the two witnesses, who are the saints that shall come to suffer during the end of times. And the reason why their is also present next to each tree, a golden pipe, is because it is pouring out oil to anoint these saints, who are in the world suffering, during their trials, at the end of this age in time, when also their Lord and Savior shall come!

This is the interpretation of the two mysterious olive trees that stand before the Lord. They are the two witnesses that are written and are described in the book of revelation in chapter 11:1-13. Here I shall write to you all the true interpretation about the tetragrammaton, and about the concerning of these two witnesses!

This is the oracle concerning the two witnesses as described in the book of revelation in chapter eleven. The saints/people from the nations and countries from the eastern side of the world, will unite together as one witness, to testify and rebel against their new world governments and totalitarian leaders, after the asteroid impact here on earth.

The same will happen to all the other people who will oppose the new world order of the global union system and they too shall unite as one person and as one witness together in the body of Christ! “Amen!”

(Note
Further information about these “Two Witnesses” will be added on another thread!

Now, back to chapter four in the book of Zechariah, it mentions something very important about a man, who is the zeal and the signet ring of the Lord God. His name is Zerubbabel, which means the Son of Babylon. This person represents the messenger of the Most High, who moves by the spirit of the Lord by faith and by the word of God and of all truth!

The mountain that is before Zerubbabel represents the great nation of Babylon, which also represents the mighty nation and country of the United States of Americana. This oracle is about the prophet Elijah, who is to come before the dreadful days of God the Almighty. Thus, Zerubbabel is a symbolic sign for the people, about the prophet Elijah and he is also represented as the banner that shall be raised in a bare hilltop after his death!

This is to fulfill the prophecy of Jesus Christ concerning the Son of Man who is to suffer and to be rejected by this faithless generation, just as it is written in Luke 17:22-37.

What is written in this chapter and the same of what is said by the other apostles was this:
In truth, this is what Jesus Christ was actually preaching about to His apostles, and He was describing something like a “new,” world wide genocide and Holocaust, just as it was a few years ago, when the Jews went into hiding from Hitler’s secret police, that invaded the nations in those days and times.
edit on 7-11-2012 by estimatedprophet because: ats color error!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

*So shall the same thing happen when this man, “the messenger” and the prophet of God is revealed. Then every country will invade itself to control and to destroy a third of the world’s population after the asteroid apocalypse.

History again will repeat itself, but this time it will be a time like no other, and never again to be repeated. The great terror of those days, shall cause again the people to go into hiding from the great fear of the new world governments secret police, also known as the state and/or world police!

The people who are taken away as described in the new testament, is not by a rapture, no, but rather they shall be taken away into prison camps and those people who are left behind, well be those with the mark of the beast.

The mark of the beast is none other than the infamous R.F.I.D. microchips that the world governments are secretly or not, producing for the masses of the people who will survive and who are left when the monetary system, along with the economy are destroyed by the coming asteroid apocalypse, that shall annihilate the world!

[color=Cyan]Almost everyone well reject the prophet and/or the messenger who came to prepare the people. He shall be made known only after His death, when He shall be silenced and killed by the governments of this world. Then, shall He be set free, to eradicate the world and with two shouts along with His associates, shall He bring-out the capstone, which is represented symbolically as the asteroid that shall destroy the world.

Again, the asteroid is the rock and the capstone and also the cornerstone that the builders refused!
The prophet who is to come and who shall be known as the destroyer of the world will be called Abaddon and/or Apolyon after His death and the reason for this is because of these words and of the messages that I have written here for you and throughout some of the media sources, etc!

[color=Cyan]The Babylonian prophecies about the banner can be found in the Holy Bible, But I shall add this information later on another thread!

Another thread will also be made about the concerning of Zechariah's, Joshua and Zerubbabel, who symbolically represent the second coming of Jesus Christ and Elijah the prophet!

After some of these things that I have written here come to pass, then you will know that the Lord our God has sent me to you, but at first, most of you did not believe me and that some of you had rejected me, just as it was written about the coming of the Son of Man!

But glory, praise and honor to our Lord Jesus Christ, the heir of the kingdom and who is the Lamb of God Almighty. Power, paradise and praises for Him who sits on the throne and who lives forever and ever, "Amen!"

For the saints who will overcome this world, shall be those people who reject the new world governments order and the new system of the beast. These people who are the saints as written in the book of truth, will lay down their lives for Christ, and they shall inherit thee earth, forever and ever, Amen!

edit on 7-11-2012 by estimatedprophet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by estimatedprophet

they also represent the true and faithful churches of Jesus Christ that are spread throughout the seven major world continents of thee earth.

The seven channels proceeding out of this bowl represents the seven “true and faithful churches of Jesus Christ,” of the seven major world continents here throughout the earth!

I am almost done your thread but I would like to ask one clarification so I can re-read a few parts and try to understand a little better what you are saying. Does Antarctica have a church that is faithful to Christ? Or does one continent have 2 churches? Which continent would have 2 churches faithful to Christ?

edit on 7/11/2012 by TheSparrowSings because: put in quoted parts

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Great thread! I saw an Antichrist documentary on the History Channel today, the day after Obama was reelected. LOL. Wonder if someone is having a laugh in the media room.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
*sigh*.......

1. The 2 Witnesses will be 2 individual people.
2. They will be wearing sackcloth (burlap)
3. They will kick ass for 42 lunar months.
4. They will be killed with great pagentry and pomp.
5. Their carcasses will be left in a street in Jerusalem for 3 days.
6. Their lifeless cadavers will revive on the 3rd day and freak everybody out.
7. They will leave earth and an earthquake will kill their haters.

The 2 Witnesses are not the Old and New Testament.
The 2 Witnesses are not 2 groups of people.
The Bible doesn't wear clothes and it can't be killed.
Entire hoardes of people will not be wearing burlap every single day for 3 1/2 years, nor left rotting in the streets of Jerusalem for 3 days.

2 Witnesses = 2 people

That is all......carry on........

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Quoted post by stupid girl

No, they are absolutly not. The two witnesses as interpreted by the false religous organizations is totally false and they are ideas that are made-up by these cults to deceive the people, about the concerning of thee end!

The true fact about these two witnesses is that they will be an actual group of people, who shall unite as one body in Christ, to rebel and to testify against their new world governments during the global union after the asteroid impact here on earth!

If you want to know the truth of how these people shall rebel against their governments and world leaders, then just look back a few years ago in 2011, during the egyptain revolution, when the egyptain people who where both muslum and Christain, alike, tried to overthrow there government!

Just imagine something like this, only on a global scale, worldwide. This will repeat itself when the world governments and world leaders unite to create their new world order, after the asteroid impact!

Now the new world order is a dystopian, totalitarian world that shall be run by the revival of the neo nazi regime, also known as the state and/or world police!

These people shall be dressed in rags and they will sleep together in the streets during their tribulation, here on earth!

3 They will kick ass for 42 lunar months.

They will prophecy about the truth which I have written here for 1,260 days, prior to my death, that is the reasons for these messages!

The countdown clock is in affect already, and these saints are givin an aproximate date that is not acurate but pending, during the years 2014-2015!

The governments and new world leaders will be givin athority by the Most High, to trample on the saints during the tribulation of thee end of this world. There will be convoys of military vehicles world wide on the streets and on residential areas in the cities.

The time of great carnege shall begin, blood, death and stench from off the corpses of the dead during these times. The governments and new world leaders shall have no mercy, for they shall depopulate the world, even after the asteroid impact!

The figurative cities are known as Egypt and Sodom, not Jerusalem. Egypt will represent the entire eastern side of the globe and sodom will represent the entire western nations and countries of the world!

Sodom is a prostitute into Gommorah during her times, likewise the great nation of Babylonia, also known as the United States of America, is the harlot of this world!

After the ending of the dates that are given, then shall they resurrect, in the name of the Lord, who is the Lamb of God, Jesus Christ!

I love your avatar stupid girl, but you lack much understanding, please seek the truth and do not falter on what these cults say about the revelation, for they are all based on the illuminaties secret societies to confuse and to deceive the masses!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Dodging my question? I have been waiting for weeks for your answer...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

Sorry that I could not have responded on time, but I am going through some difficult times right now and I do apollogize!

Yes, Antarctica is a land mass, and it is also considerd a continent, but the population in that side of the remote parts of the world, does not really count, as a major world continent because of its small population!

Yet anyone in any parts in the earth can excersize such a faith. What I am trying to describe is that the people from the governing nations that are heavily populated are the ones who will come to suffer by reason of their new world leaders who will set-up a new system of dystopia, in a totalitarian world, to control these populations and/or groups of people, after the asteroid impact here on earth!

Please, read into my other threads, so that you may gain some more understanding, but note, that I am struggling in this world to get this information out, because most of these populations are in denial that something bad like this could ever happen.

I have been placed inside of hospitals and phsyc wards, because of these ideas and just recently that I came out of a sober living home, because I have no where to stay. I am in a way homeless and constantly staying from place to place, and whenever I get a chance and opportunity, I do post information out in the air for the world to see!

My life is miserable in this world, as if knowing some truth, comes with a curse and rejection. The same will eventually shall happen to those people who start waking-up to these truth's that I am posting here, because these are the things that the governments do not whant you to know.

Therefore, the people who live in remote places such as Antarctica and in parts of Canada, Rusia, etc, have a greater chance of survival, because these are great landmasses that are not all corrupted by the evil societies of man.

Yet I know that even some of these places that I have mentioned, is that the governments are well dug inside of them and that they are prepared for the worst to come, because they are awake and they know about what is to come and happen to this world.

Please dont hate me because I have spoken about these things,just try to reason for a little, because I am carrying a heavy load on my shoulders, it is just sometimes to hard for me to swallow and i throw up whatever is bothering me inside. My depprision is great, but I know that I shall overcome this, even after my death!

I love you and God bless you, sons and daughters of Christ!
Children of Zion, your Lord is calling you, He stands at the foot of your door, and of the threshold of this earth, are you ready? . . .

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

*sigh*.......

3. They will kick ass for 42 lunar months.

The 2 Witnesses are not the Old and New Testament.
The 2 Witnesses are not 2 groups of people.
The Bible doesn't wear clothes and it can't be killed.
Entire hoardes of people will not be wearing burlap every single day for 3 1/2 years, nor left rotting in the streets of Jerusalem for 3 days.

2 Witnesses = 2 people

That is all......carry on........ [/quote

Thank you, intelligent research, thoughtful conclusion
Rare to see.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
post by estimatedprophet

It is so hard for you simple minded people to be convinced otherwise, that you will come to see "tribulations" and that your religous organizations are manipulating almost all of you, with lies to deceive many.

But the time will come when almost all of you will know that all this time, you have been deceived by these cults and all this while, your minds have been conditioned and brain-washed to beleive in something false, such as;

The Rapture;
The rapture is not going to happen to the children of men during this lifetime, because "ALL FLESH STANDS CONVICTED OF SIN IN THE SIGHT OF GOD THE ALMIGHTY!"

Therefore, all flesh must go through a purification process of sacrife, when the new world government, brings about their new world order and begin to imprison many of you because of your faith, and thus you will be treated!

Two individual prophets, who will supposedly and miraculously appear in the temple somewhere in Jerusalem and prophecy for about 42 month's and then afterwards, fight against "The New World Order" and/or state police, then be killed, etc.
It is not true, comm-on now "people/saints," please, you are all being mislead and lied too, "by thee occult!"

The two witnesses is truthfully the coming and suffering of God's Elect Children, whose blood will be shed, during the uprising and witnessing and of the protesting and rebellion, against their new totalitarian leaders and Neo world governments, "system" of desorder and dystopia, to detain, and to exterminate that populace that does not want to be apart of their "new world order!"

And they will be gevin power to prophecy, because of these words, and they shall try to testify against the common people who have been R.F.I.D. microchiped,
("Mark of the Beast, the new monetary system of the NWO!") and they will say to these people who have been initiated by being microchiped and accepted into the Satanic system of the beast, that these common people shall come to suffer forever and ever in the burning lake of fire, for accepting a lie, they will not be forgevin, declares the Lord of Spirits!

This reason why after their death on the streets
("the two witnesses and/or prophets") who will be present on both sides of the earth, (as two witnesses in the body of Christ") that the common people will rejoice after their death, because the people of the world will no longer hear about this truth anymore!

If two angels (prophets) come from heaven, then they could not be killed, because they are not of flesh and blood, but of spirit!

But the truth of what must take place is very sad. Some of you will be thrown into detention centers and you will be tried and some of you will be executed and put to death, because of your witness to your Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Now the truth hurts, and if you are not ready now, nor willing to accept the truth, then you will stand as the other group of people who does not want to believe and will be against the other group of people who are the elect saints and true witnesses of the end time tribulation.

Then you must decide for yourselves where will you be accepting to be microchiped,
("a.k.a. mark of the beast, of the global union system") after the asteroid apocalyps, because you where faithless, scared and unprepared, to lay your lives down as sacrifice to your Lord and Savior, who will baptize you with the Holy Spirit of truth!

For in the times when the Lord walked thee earth, the false teachers and prophets known as the pharisees, (today some are called pastors and rabbi's, etc,) did not beleive that Jesus Christ was the Lord and the Son of the Most High.

And they also did not beleive that John was the second coming of Elijah, because they expected supposedly to see Elijah himself to descend from heaven, and they could not beleive in the true fact that Elijah's spirit was reincarnated in John the Baptist, and that he came from the wound of a woman.

God of all creation works in mysterious way's, but not of the thinking and imaginations of man!
Seriously, this generation is destined for destruction, but you must be able for yourselves to descern of what is truth and that which is false, for all religous systems are deceiving people to make money and they secretly make pacs with the governments secret societies for support, etc!

Please wake-up, because the way that you all think about what is going to take place is not true, but that we will all come to suffer and to those who overcome because of their faith and are killed because of the name of Jesus Christ, will be crowned and gevin the fruit of life, to live with Him forever and ever.

This is my purpose to wake you up from your false illusiouns and imaginations that all these religious institutions are teaching you. The Christians belleive that they will not see tribulation and desapear in a so-called rapture.

The Jehovah Witnesses beleive that they will inherit the earth when God appears and that they are still pending to beleive, if Jesus Christ is the Messiah or not, of their so-called paradise.

Islam and Muslum beleifs to me are one in the same, all doe they claime meaningless differences, but some what almost the same beliefs of the Christian religous faith, but, yet they are still a false system of hope and they have a lack of true spiritual faith, which the traditions are based upon the ideas of men!

Buddhism and the indian belief system worships idols. Totally against the Lord of Spirits, and these people sacrifice to demons and things that are made of material and have no life in them! God will punish and crush these people for their wickedness, as mentioned in the Book of Truth, the Holy Bible!

And the Catholic religion, does also commit idolatry and the practice thereof. It is the home of the illuminati, and masonry along with the secret societies dwell therein. This cult posses as a Christian church from God, but an imposter, with a man who pretends to be in place of the Lord, Jesus Christ!

And their are Many more, with the continuation of false Satanic believes around the globe, while the illuminati and the secret government societies are laughing because their plan is being carried out, for the people to believe in demons, lies and deceit and also causing confusion amongst the masses, using false prophets and clerics, etc, the people are being victimized of the false "Satanic" systems of this world!

None of these religous systems are preparing their people for what is to come, because they are all run secretly by the governments secret societies, hellllloooooo, please wake-up, because they want to condenm you to hell with them! . . .
edit on 21-11-2012 by estimatedprophet because: More Info! . .

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Kill the BOLD. It is blinding!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Just because you type everything in all bold and say it in absolute terms, does not make it true.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Forget trying to save these fools. They eat their family without consideration and live in loops of guilty conscience. And forget the bagging and tagging for all have been numbered from inception; DNA. Chin up my brother keep the faith.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
On one hand you want to warn everyone of their impending doom, then you rage and curse someone for disagreeing.
Not to be insulting, but I've heard Jesus freaks scream fire and brimstone for almost 50 years and it never happens.
Why do you have to post in garish colors and bold type? I'm sure you'll have some curt words for me also.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by usernamehere
Forget trying to save these fools. They eat their family without consideration and live in loops of guilty conscience. And forget the bagging and tagging for all have been numbered from inception; DNA. Chin up my brother keep the faith.

Yeah, no, I had a bowl of Quaker Oatmeal squares for breakfast this morning.
And I'm pretty sure my 7, 5 & 1 year olds will survive through lunch & supper. If i start to get desperate, I've got several laying hens in the backyard, along with 3 useless dogs should things really take a turn for the worst.
Personally, i can't even fathom eating a dog & would most likely starve to death rather than eat something that had a name. But hey, that's just me.
Well, unless it was a cat. I might could eat a cat if that was my only alternative. And only if it were BBQ'd, like on a smoker or something.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Okay darlin', look-a-here....
I'm gonna tell you a little secret that I've never actually told anyone on ATS.....I ain't really stupid. Sure, there are a handful of friends I've made on here who know who i really am & have long since figured that little nugget out on their own, but believe it or not, even despite all the personal insults that have been made using my ATS moniker as a euphemism by those who get their panties all in a wad when they disagree with me, i have never once defended my intellect. Feel free to read through every single post I've made, 'cuz you ain't gonna find it.

I am not involved in any sort of cult.
I do not claim any sort of denomination.
I have more than a highschool education.
Pursuit of a further education included analytic studies of World Religion in context of literature & history.
Without waxing way more eloquent and digressing further than i already have, I can emphatically state that my personal conclusion of faith is one that is well-informed and well-thought out.

Having said that, I have come to the personal conclusion that Jesus Christ was an actual person that existed on this planet.
This conclusion then led me to the obvious one, which is Jesus either is Who He said He was, or He was a raving lunatic.
With that in mind, I pursued my personal endeavor of Truth and purpose.

What i can say is that sometimes the Truth is childishly simple, yet other times it is more strange than complicated and poorly written fiction.
What i won't do is tell someone they are going to hell or try to convince them of my beliefs. I had to arrive at my
own conclusion through working out my faith on a personal level. God calls many, but many simply have no
interest in making the effort to pursue the endeavor.

People will either pursue God, or they won't. People either believe the Bible is trustworthy, or they don't.
No amount of ranting and proselytizing, in all caps, bold letters, obnoxious colors or otherwise, will humble a man's heart towards a deeper pursuit of Truth.
Accusing people of being simple minded and cult members is not The Way, brother.

edit on 23-11-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join