It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kettler Defends Alien UFO Claims

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I have been following Kettler's UFO war stories, and while a fascinating read...I have only one question.

If these aliens/blobs/reptiods truly wanted to take over the earth, it would be through one amazingly simple act. And that would be:

To reveal your existence conclusively to the world.

There would be no need for war of any kind, rather the simple fact that everyone on earth truly knew that they really did exist would be enough to bring this planet to its knees.

If these beings were actually as intelligent and advanced as they are claimed, then surely they know this. The human race would be easy to subjugate, all they have to do is reveal themselves to everyone. So why dont you show yourselves already!?

It is for this reason that I believe Kettler is writing a grand sci-fi story. Entertaining, yes, true....well highly unlikely imho.
edit on 8-11-2012 by AutOmatIc because: why

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by trysts

Originally posted by malicacid922002

reply to post by malicacid922002

Do Christians see god before they worship him?????
Or are You telling me they are liars???
edit on 2-21-11 by malicacid922002 because: (no reason given)

Excuse me? I thought we were talking about Beings actually on this planet? Are you saying people have to have faith in these Beings because they can't be seen, heard, touched, etc.?

What we are talking about is Aliens period. Faith? NO! some form of Belief Because the ufo phenom Period doesn't have credible sources it all could be disinformation for we know. So we have to shift through the malarky to get the truth take it all with a grain of salt and watch how it turns out is all we can do. Humanity is in its infancy and there is no telling what is going on, so we have to look at things from all angles But as far as the info goes greer and his team are left in the dust on this one I think, ITs info wars so to speak, certain people certain time.... thats what I see
And if you think thats all crazy you should check out The Mars Records!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc
I have been following Kettler's UFO war stories, and while a fascinating read...I have only one question.

If these aliens/blobs/reptiods truly wanted to take over the earth, it would be through one amazingly simple act. And that would be:

To reveal your existence conclusively to the world.

There would be no need for war of any kind, rather the simple fact that everyone on earth truly knew that they really did exist would be enough to bring this planet to its knees.

If these beings were actually as intelligent and advanced as they are claimed, then surely they know this. The human race would be easy to subjugate, all they have to do is reveal themselves to everyone. So why dont you show yourselves already!?

It is for this reason that I believe Kettler is writing a grand sci-fi story. Entertaining, yes, true....well highly unlikely imho.
edit on 8-11-2012 by AutOmatIc because: why

There Could be higher ups so to speak, Like the "Eloah" Kettler speaks of!
We don't know how far this stuff goes!!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

there's a difference between faith and science.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
So it has been mentioned that there is a alien ufo war going on.

The lack of confirmed sources makes Kettler’s and Duff’s claims of an undeclared war between hostile extraterestrial forces and a US led naval coalition in Antarctica and/or the Pacific, something to be seriously questioned, if not dismissed altogether. This is especially so given whistleblower testimony that a UFO false flag war has been planned for several decades. The likelihood that Kettler and Duff are unknowingly disseminating misinformation about hostile extraterrestrials as part of a false flag UFO scenario is high as I have written earlier. The alleged 1947 UFO battle in Antarctica involving the US Navy either really happened or was US misinformation fed to the Soviets during the Stalin era, and later released to the general public in 1991. If the Soviet report is based on disinformation, then its release serves to promote international conditions for a future false flag UFO operation. If the Soviet report is substantially accurate, then the historical precedent of a 1947 UFO US Navy battle suggests that it would be unwise to simply dismiss Kettler’s and Duff’s claims as disinformation. In either case, great vigilance is required on the part of those investigating claims of battles between a US led alliance of naval powers, and hostile extraterrestrials based in undersea bases in Antarctica and/or the Pacific Ocean. © Copyright 2012. Michael E. Salla. Exopolitics.org

exopolitics.org...

Michael Emin Salla (September 25, 1958) is an international politics scholar who in 2001 became interested in the study of exopolitics and subsequently embarked on a personal effort to disseminate his exopolitical beliefs and hypotheses via the mediums of the internet, UFO and News conferences and radio appearances. Salla's most recent academic position was in Washington at American University, Center for Global Peace. The Center did not sanction his ufological research, and emphasizes that it is personal.[1] Controversy eventually led to Salla's dismissal from the university.
His unconventional views have made his work the subject of considerable controversy and criticism within both the ufological and mainstream academic communities. Much of the testimony he uses to support his position is controversial due to a lack of empirical evidence to substantiate many of the claims. While many of Salla's sources are considered to be credible by adherents to the UFO Disclosure movement who cite a variety of supporting documents and credentials, critics argue these sources have been discredited for a variety of reasons; among these the dissemination of patent falsehoods in the content of claims made, and the misrepresentation of credentials
sounds like a kook to me!!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebHFX

There is only a fine line between the two and I agree A 100%
There Could be A connection someday as in this
Perception becomes reality It depends on how You perceive it!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

exopolitics.org...
(snip)Kettler gives this assessment:

Blobs are intelligent, dexterous (observed deftly playing with a computer keyboard) and use technology highly advanced by our standards. Their antigravity craft, equally at home underwater or in the air, have no force fields, but whatever they’re made of, they’re very tough. Their engineering is superb. According to the Eloah, the Blobs have bases below fresh water, on the ocean bottom (pressure=5000 atmospheres at 30,000 foot depth) and underground. Blobs presently have no space travel capabilities, but they did in the past and are attempting to regain that capability.
snip
Seems to know what he is talking about in my opinion!!!!
snip

What the ... is this thread about? Does it have anything to do with real UFOs and "aliens"? What planet are you from?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Yours are the stupidest comments I've read on this forum. A "fine line"? Faith is the product of the mind and has nothing to do with reality! Faith doesn't exist "out there", it exists "in here". Science is "The intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural..." No connection whatsoever to faith, The rest is new age bs.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

it is really quite disorienting and untrustworthy overall.

Bing, there's the real agenda

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Yours are the stupidest comments I've read on this forum. A "fine line"? Faith is the product of the mind and has nothing to do with reality! Faith doesn't exist "out there", it exists "in here". Science is "The intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural..." No connection whatsoever to faith, The rest is new age bs.

Oh man what are you on or what have you been taught
Matthew 9:29
New International Version (NIV)
29 Then he touched their eyes and said, “According to your faith let it be done to you”;
Nothing is new age here except the info
Deny Ignorance Have a nice day

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by iforget

it is really quite disorienting and untrustworthy overall.

Bing, there's the real agenda

No Just the agenda that you believe and if there are others, that group is very slim!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

www.scientificamerican.com...
That there should be a match between perception and reality is not surprising, because evolution ruthlessly eliminates the unfit. If you routinely misperceive or even hallucinate and act on those misapprehensions, you won’t survive long in a world filled with dangers whose avoidance requires accurate distance and speed assessments and rapid reactions. Whether you are diving into rocky waters or driving on a narrow, two-lane road with cars whizzing by in the opposite direction, small mistakes can be lethal.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

29 Then he touched their eyes and said, “According to your faith let it be done to you”;

I am bound by ATS's policy to not let my true feelings show but you know what you can do with your biblical quotes.

I can't deny you! According to your faith you've been done!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

www.scientificamerican.com...
That there should be a match between perception and reality is not surprising, because evolution ruthlessly eliminates the unfit. If you routinely misperceive or even hallucinate and act on those misapprehensions, you won’t survive long in a world filled with dangers whose avoidance requires accurate distance and speed assessments and rapid reactions. Whether you are diving into rocky waters or driving on a narrow, two-lane road with cars whizzing by in the opposite direction, small mistakes can be lethal.

"Perception becomes reality" countered with "If you routinely misperceive or even hallucinate"

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I am bound by ATS's policy to not let my true feelings show but you know what you can do with your biblical quotes.

I can't deny you! According to your faith you've been done!

then don't talk about things you don't believe or know about!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Excuse me? I thought we were talking about Beings actually on this planet? Are you saying people have to have faith in these Beings because they can't be seen, heard, touched, etc.?

What we are talking about is Aliens period. Faith? NO! some form of Belief Because the ufo phenom Period doesn't have credible sources it all could be disinformation for we know. So we have to shift through the malarky to get the truth take it all with a grain of salt and watch how it turns out is all we can do. Humanity is in its infancy and there is no telling what is going on, so we have to look at things from all angles But as far as the info goes greer and his team are left in the dust on this one I think, ITs info wars so to speak, certain people certain time.... thats what I see

Yes, the phenomena is often reliant on eyewitness testimony, which I have no problem with. But this story of a UFO battle going on, doesn't have direct eyewitness testimony. It has second hand, unnamed sources only. It also just sounds silly to me, Malicacid, even though silly events happen all the time.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Yes, the phenomena is often reliant on eyewitness testimony, which I have no problem with. But this story of a UFO battle going on, doesn't have direct eyewitness testimony. It has second hand, unnamed sources only. It also just sounds silly to me, Malicacid, even though silly events happen all the time.

Silly things as far as this goes what is silly

top topics

<< 1   >>

join