It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kettler Defends Alien UFO Claims

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
exopolitics.org...
Here's another source about the war on alien ufos. I remember seeing this threadwww.abovetopsecret.com... not to long ago and thought It seems as though this does have alot of flavor as far as this Kool-Aid goes. For example Who are the “Blobs” battling the US Navy and allies? Kettler gives this assessment:

Blobs are intelligent, dexterous (observed deftly playing with a computer keyboard) and use technology highly advanced by our standards. Their antigravity craft, equally at home underwater or in the air, have no force fields, but whatever they’re made of, they’re very tough. Their engineering is superb. According to the Eloah, the Blobs have bases below fresh water, on the ocean bottom (pressure=5000 atmospheres at 30,000 foot depth) and underground. Blobs presently have no space travel capabilities, but they did in the past and are attempting to regain that capability.

Its going to be very interesting to see how far this is going to go....
and this John Kettler also mentions Eloah????
Seems to know what he is talking about in my opinion!!!!
Opinions, thoughts and info on the subject is welcome
Non-believers please refrain from the Harsh bashing that seems to be coming my way recently!!!!!!
I'm not saying I believe this myself but it stays in the back of my mind!!!!
We need more
edit on 2-21-11 by malicacid922002 because: needed to add info

UPDATE:This just found johnkettler.com...
edit on 2-21-11 by malicacid922002 because: (no reason given)

UPDATE:Today's feed from the above info!!!!!!johnkettler.com...

edit on 7-11-2012 by Asktheanimals because: change title from all caps

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by malicacid922002

Source? besides an already posted article on ATS?

ETA-SnF now that you added the links, very interesting OP, I am still reading, will comment further after i am done.
edit on 7-11-2012 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional

Source? besides an already posted article on ATS?

Sorry for that here is the link will edit op!!!!
exopolitics.org...

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I've watched a couple lectures from Michael Salla, and I've read a few of his articles. To me, he seems to be too far out there. I'm trying to look at the E.T. theory very seriously, but he's way beyond that, to the point where it just sounds absolutely ridiculous. So I don't really appreciate what he says. I think he hurts the subject being taken seriously, in my view

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by trysts

I've watched a couple lectures from Michael Salla, and I've read a few of his articles. To me, he seems to be too far out there. I'm trying to look at the E.T. theory very seriously, but he's way beyond that, to the point where it just sounds absolutely ridiculous. So I don't really appreciate what he says. I think he hurts the subject being taken seriously, in my view

I agree thats why i'm saying this kettler guy maybe on to something!!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Not that I believe any of John Kettler's claims - because I don't. But I am just curious as to why, if you were really interested in what we thought of Kettler's article, didn't you provide us a link to the article?

Here is the Link to the article by John Kettler.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
So it has been mentioned that there is a alien ufo war going on.

The lack of confirmed sources makes Kettler’s and Duff’s claims of an undeclared war between hostile extraterestrial forces and a US led naval coalition in Antarctica and/or the Pacific, something to be seriously questioned, if not dismissed altogether. This is especially so given whistleblower testimony that a UFO false flag war has been planned for several decades. The likelihood that Kettler and Duff are unknowingly disseminating misinformation about hostile extraterrestrials as part of a false flag UFO scenario is high as I have written earlier. The alleged 1947 UFO battle in Antarctica involving the US Navy either really happened or was US misinformation fed to the Soviets during the Stalin era, and later released to the general public in 1991. If the Soviet report is based on disinformation, then its release serves to promote international conditions for a future false flag UFO operation. If the Soviet report is substantially accurate, then the historical precedent of a 1947 UFO US Navy battle suggests that it would be unwise to simply dismiss Kettler’s and Duff’s claims as disinformation. In either case, great vigilance is required on the part of those investigating claims of battles between a US led alliance of naval powers, and hostile extraterrestrials based in undersea bases in Antarctica and/or the Pacific Ocean. © Copyright 2012. Michael E. Salla. Exopolitics.org

exopolitics.org...

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I didn't mean that to sound harsh.

I have no idea if there's a UFO war going on over the ocean. (Because I'm not there to see it).

Would be nice if we (humans) were told about it if there were something going on!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by angellicview
I'm sorry, I didn't mean that to sound harsh.

I have no idea if there's a UFO war going on over the ocean. (Because I'm not there to see it).

Would be nice if we (humans) were told about it if there were something going on!

Not too harsh

I wish they would also but i think its up to us when that would be and i also don't know what that entails....

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by malicacid922002

I should have been clearer. When I was reading Kettler's reply to Salla, I got the impression that Kettler was a little out there as well, so I just thought this was some bizarre fight between two people who aren't very trustworthy bickering about how untrustworthy each of them were. lol

A few weeks ago I read something from Gordon Duff about aliens hanging out in the Pacific Ocean with the Chinese and American navies. He got that story from a women from Project Camelot, I believe. Now following that source I watched some stuff about Project Camelot and found out that they have their their own critics in the UFO community.

So, I'm of the opinion that these people should all get along rather nicely since they have such a fascinating subject which they all accept is a reality, but they don't. They all seem to be in little cliques where they write articles about each other. So I'm assuming this Salla/Kettler fight is another community fight, where to the lay person, like myself, it is really quite disorienting and untrustworthy overall.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I should have been clearer. When I was reading Kettler's reply to Salla, I got the impression that Kettler was a little out there as well, so I just thought this was some bizarre fight between two people who aren't very trustworthy bickering about how untrustworthy each of them were. lol

A few weeks ago I read something from Gordon Duff about aliens hanging out in the Pacific Ocean with the Chinese and American navies. He got that story from a women from Project Camelot, I believe. Now following that source I watched some stuff about Project Camelot and found out that they have their their own critics in the UFO community.

So, I'm of the opinion that these people should all get along rather nicely since they have such a fascinating subject which they all accept is a reality, but they don't. They all seem to be in little cliques where they write articles about each other. So I'm assuming this Salla/Kettler fight is another community fight, where to the lay person, like myself, it is really quite disorienting and untrustworthy overall.

Kettler does no bashing on Salla whatsoever and if you check the links i added in the updates then you would know that Kettler is under major attack from all angles on this one!!!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Did you read Kettler's response to Salla?
Here's a piece:

"Ideally, you’d like me to reveal my sources, right? Do you like innocent blood on your hands? Why do I ask? That’s what would happen if I granted your wish."

Now, you tell me who you believe: Salla asking for sources, or Kettler saying if I reveal my sources people would die? How can we trust this?

To be clearer, Michael Salla thinks Steven Greer raised the bar for trustworthiness. Steven Greer who seems quite insane to me. But, John Kettler is actually appealing to Salla's emotions in not revealing his sources. Isn't that a typical way of not disclosing the truth of the matter?

edit on 7-11-2012 by trysts because: Added stuff

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Did you read Kettler's response to Salla?
Here's a piece:

"Ideally, you’d like me to reveal my sources, right? Do you like innocent blood on your hands? Why do I ask? That’s what would happen if I granted your wish."

Now, you tell me who you believe: Salla asking for sources, or Kettler saying if I reveal my sources people would die? How can we trust this?

To be clearer, Michael Salla thinks Steven Greer raised the bar for trustworthiness. Steven Greer who seems quite insane to me. But, John Kettler is actually appealing to Salla's emotions in not revealing his sources. Isn't that a typical way of not disclosing the truth of the matter?

edit on 7-11-2012 by trysts because: Added stuff

You do know There are accounts of murder threats killing and brain washing on this information right
John Lear
Phil Schnieder
Bob Lazar was basically wiped out
if it was me I wouldn't tell me sources
You can believe me or just be ignorant about it
S4 is mentioned on some of these links and if you know what i know YOU DON"T TALK ABOUT S4
Also you notice that all that info is free that has alot to say
and his website is taking donations that way he can keep going
to give you free insider info
he is not a money hound for this info
thats putting your reputation online and your life
he is much smarter than that

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

So, you're saying that it is alright to write an article about aliens doing battle in the ocean somewhere, but revealing sources to verify this claim would get people killed. Why would this be? Aren't we all in danger? Do you not see it as a community fight between those who believe aliens are benevolent and those who think aliens are malevolent? We have no way of verifying anything. If you're going to write the article and publish it then it must be because you want to warn people. But how are you warning people if they have no way of verifying it through the disclosure of your sources?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Dbl post(sorry)
edit on 7-11-2012 by trysts because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

So, you're saying that it is alright to write an article about aliens doing battle in the ocean somewhere, but revealing sources to verify this claim would get people killed. Why would this be? Aren't we all in danger? Do you not see it as a community fight between those who believe aliens are benevolent and those who think aliens are malevolent? We have no way of verifying anything. If you're going to write the article and publish it then it must be because you want to warn people. But how are you warning people if they have no way of verifying it through the disclosure of your sources?

Do Christians see god before they worship him?????
Or are You telling me they are liars???

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Hey everyone, I know all about secret dragons in a certain mountain range, that lay golden eggs the size of busses and of the war between mole men and the lava men.

It's all true and real, it's a secret. But if I tell you any more, people will die. So thanks. Gotta go. Byeee.

how convenient.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Do Christians see god before they worship him?????
Or are You telling me they are liars???

Excuse me? I thought we were talking about Beings actually on this planet? Are you saying people have to have faith in these Beings because they can't be seen, heard, touched, etc.?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

Huh ?! And you main preoccupation starts with aliens ?!? When have you been ever well informed about anything ? You must move from being passive to active, just do not start with aliens pick something smaller to practice on...

Heck you can even join Wikinews (or similar projects) and participate in the media revolution...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
Hey everyone, I know all about secret dragons in a certain mountain range, that lay golden eggs the size of busses and of the war between mole men and the lava men.

It's all true and real, it's a secret. But if I tell you any more, people will die. So thanks. Gotta go. Byeee.

how convenient.

^ Quoted comment is the best thing going on in this thread.

True story.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join