It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEAK? BBC news alert November 22nd, 2012 "Nasa Confirms amateur footage of ufo authentic".

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
Oh yea well if YouTube says it's true then it definitely is.

Not sure of you knew this or not but,
"Youtube can't really "say" anything because it isn't an actual living breating sentient being.
It is merely a website in which actual PEOPLE upload videos.

Some of which are full of some really great information.
Am I to understand that all of the great information I have learned about photography techniques is a load of B.S. because it was on youtube?

There was also a video of the Twin Towers Falling on 9/11/2001.
Was that not credible because of the fact that it was on youtube?

I am confused by your line of reasoning.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Originally posted by 31Bravo
Oh yea well if YouTube says it's true then it definitely is.

Not sure of you knew this or not but,
"Youtube can't really "say" anything because it isn't an actual living breating sentient being.
It is merely a website in which actual PEOPLE upload videos.

Some of which are full of some really great information.
Am I to understand that all of the great information I have learned about photography techniques is a load of B.S. because it was on youtube?

There was also a video of the Twin Towers Falling on 9/11/2001.
Was that not credible because of the fact that it was on youtube?

I am confused by your line of reasoning.

True!

When people dismiss a source of information out of hand I tend to dismiss the comment.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Cool video but not extraterrestrial. Since joining this site I've seen some pretty cool videos of rockets and missiles launched at night putting on a pretty good show. At first, to the untrained eye, much of the videos on the web appear to be something "other than terrestrial," but alas, the explanations are simple and very much of an earthly origin. There are handfuls of members here on ATS with expert knowledge and technical skill regarding such matters (I am Not one of them). They also possess a great understanding of weather and weather phenomena.

I also think it's important to remember that UFO doesn't necessarily translate as something as extraterrestrial. Many people jump to conclusions and make a lot of assumptions when the word UFO comes up. Sure, lots of things may be UFOs and are UFOs, but they have nothing to do with extraterrestrials or aliens. Space and aviation R&D has been extremely important and prolific to the United State's military, especially in the areas of stealth, but more recently drone technology.

I can only imagine some of the test vehicles that never made it into mass production but caused enough people to turn their heads in amazement and wonder, proclaiming UFO! lol

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
Is nasa going to say there may be alien craft?

Muhuhuhuuhahahaahahaaaaaaaaaaa

That's the funniest thing I've heard in ages!

Answer: NO! NASA has never, Will never, and certainly IS NOT NOW saying there may be an Alien craft!

A good portion of NASA's budget, energy, and manpower (IMHO) is specifically tasked with precisely the opposite: ALWAYS and CONSISTENTLY refute and deny ANYTHING as even slightly or remotely or possibly resembling an alien craft.
edit on 11/7/2012 by Outrageo because:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Gimme a break!
2nd line.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Wait.

You'll C.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Hoax.

Unless we're in a timewarp, its not 22nd November 2012.

Closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join