It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEAK? BBC news alert November 22nd, 2012 "Nasa Confirms amateur footage of ufo authentic".

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hi.

I looked for this and my apologies if it has been posted.

The following is quoted from youtube...

A video has been leaked by a BBC employee showing footage captured by an American amateur astronomer of an Unidentified Flying Object.

It has been suggested that this is part of a NASA acclimatization program preparing the world for confirmation of the existence of extra-terrestrials.

It has also been hinted at the exciting revelation that NASA's Mars Curiosity mission has discovered proof that the Red Planet was once populated by an advanced civilisation. It has long been postulated that NASA has been routinely manipulating images to remove such things as ruined structure and artefacts from photographs prior to them being released in to the public domain.

For those unable to view videos it is of a BBC News Alert stating the footage of a ufo in the video is authentic. The kicker of course is that it's dated November 22, 2012. So is this real is it really a leaked bit of footage?

It has to be a hoax.......right?

I'm asking your opinion ATS so don't flame me too badly.

EDIT - This is where the youtube poster found the article...www.firstpost.com... ....or maybe it's the other way around.

edit on 7-11-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
May I be the first to say it looks like a Missile "Gone wrong!"

Just like the others?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Yea it does resemble a "missle gone wrong" to me as well...but I guess we will have to wait until the 22nd to find out!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

That looks kind of like the thing seen over Norway, I believe. Perhaps it was last year or the year before, where it was said to be a Russian missile test?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Right...I've actually seen the footage before or I've seen something similar.

I'm asking if the Nov. 22nd thing could be correct. Is nasa going to say there may be alien craft?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
A video has been leaked by a BBC employee showing footage captured by an American amateur astronomer of an Unidentified Flying Object.

Looks like a perfectly normal Soyuz (or similar) rocket launch to me.

Edit - got it, the Glonass-K1 launch from early last year.

Time to move this thread to HOAX.

edit on 7-11-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

link   
The guy doesn't sound very convincing
Also how is this supposed to be linked to BBC & NASA?

edit on 7-11-2012 by criticalmindseed because: (no reason given)

link   
Oh yea well if YouTube says it's true then it definitely is.

Hey while you're at it I have some beach front property to sell you in Nevada

ETA: Just went to BBC and there's nothing about that on their site (that I saw anyway.. I encourage others to double check me) Hoax. YouTube video. Fake. Next...
edit on 7-11-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Right...I've actually seen the footage before or I've seen something similar.

I'm asking if the Nov. 22nd thing could be correct. Is nasa going to say there may be alien craft?

I would probably bet two weeks of tips that NASA will never say a UFO is an alien spacecraft

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I doubt it's real.

The BBC tends to get it's grammar correct.

By that, I mean that any keen observer would notice that the date format isn't 'correct'.

Ordinarily, the date, as written by the BBC would read "22nd November", not "November 22nd".

I vote it's a badly faked "leak", and that it isn't a leak after all. It is more likely to be someone having a laugh at our expense. Or it could be someone in the 'establishment' trying hard to make people paranoid, and failing miserably.

Anyone else think the same?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I seriously doubt that NASA will ever offer any more than a non-committal form letter concerning UFOs. I'd like specific and confirmable details when they change that policy....

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Looks like a perfectly normal Soyuz (or similar) rocket launch to me.

Edit - got it, the Glonass-K1 launch from early last year.

Time to move this thread to HOAX.

Agreed 100%. Great find!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dampnickers
I doubt it's real.

The BBC tends to get it's grammar correct.

By that, I mean that any keen observer would notice that the date format isn't 'correct'.

Ordinarily, the date, as written by the BBC would read "22nd November", not "November 22nd".

I vote it's a badly faked "leak", and that it isn't a leak after all. It is more likely to be someone having a laugh at our expense. Or it could be someone in the 'establishment' trying hard to make people paranoid, and failing miserably.

Anyone else think the same?

Good point about the date thing, I didn't think of that. You see that's why I ask questions and don't make claims. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I just checked it has been released on November 22nd 2012...:-)
But seriously, must be another hoax.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

NASA - also known as Never A Straight Answer - have suddenly gone public with the recognition of an unidentified aerial phenomenon. I call disinformation and I am a believer that we are not alone in this Universe. For how many years has the government and NASA been tightly controlling all information that made its way into the media, about anything in the sky that resembled a kite, swamp gas or weather balloon???!!!

This may well be the real deal but if NASA has their name attached to it then I know it has an agenda behind it. NASA never do this and they are doing this for a reason. When a government agency suddenly does a turn around - I am not going to trust them - the video footage no reason not to trust that may be the real deal but NASA - no way!!! Fool me once - fool me twice - not me.

Much Peace...

link   
i could say so many things.. Must be a hoax .. i really wish something would happen oneday .. getting tired of the youtube vids .

link   
Project blue beam

coming to a theatre near you

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Top - about 11 seconds into the "BBC" ufo video.
Bottom - about 2:30 into the Soyuz launch video.

Not exactly down to the same exact moment, but near enough for this experiment.

edit on 7-11-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
WOW some of you people are thick as hell!

It had nothing to do with the video!

Can you guys read?

I was asking if the BBC / nasa thing might be real but now I'm convinced it's just a 'hoax' so mods if you would like to toss this.......

(sorry didn't mean to lose my temper.
)
edit on 7-11-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

That was a Russian Bulava ICBM test. One of the nozzles failed causing it to spiral as it climbed before they detonated it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join