It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura 11-7-12

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
So tonight I am waiting with great expectations (I think) for 9pm. Set your channel to Tru TV for the new Conspiracy Theory season!
I encountered something on FaceBook though, awhile back, that bothered me. On one of Jesse's pages, they were saying that Howard Stern was being considered for Jesse's 2016 running mate (US Presidency) and there were many shocked negative commenters including me. I still don't know if they were just kidding, but that kind of effing around isn't going to help his chances.

(Edit To Ad)
OOps, I meant 9pm US Central Time. Seems like I'm the center of the ufo-universe here, in the center of the country......)
edit on 7-11-2012 by Saucerwench because: x

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
OMFG I don't like how this show started. Oh man, that looked bad. Is it gonna get worse?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I cant wait til they get to the part where they show that ladies eyes again lol...the suspense!!!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Ah darnit I haven't been watching this show in ages I'm wondering if it's possible for someone to give a synopsis or at least the title so that I would be able to dig up some information? I generally liked it when I did watch it but I became so busy I kind of had to stop.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MystiqueAgent

This show is about the reptilian bloodlines. Supposedly the royal family and our presidents have came from a long line of reptilians (annunaki)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

The last season, Jesse was on the trail of 9-11 truth and mass coffins, but right now, it's about this (apparently) (to me) butchdyke 'girl' who makes eye movements and channels lizardman lingo.

It (the show so far) looks like the inside of the old stereotypical insane asylum
edit on 7-11-2012 by Saucerwench because: x

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by oneness86

reply to post by Saucerwench

Thank you. Honestly given what happened last season and what you two have just told me I am not really sure what to think. I was never that big on this whole reptilian thing so that's probably why I want to do something like this (
) right now. Though given that Jesse is doing it eeh I still don't know if I could find myself even jumping on the wagon to at least consider it.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I have actually been a fond fan of Dave Icke, but this show is focusing on a gender confused freaking kook.

Maybe that is a conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I believe in a lot of crazy stuff but i just don't know about the whole reptilian thing. Wish they wouldn't have started the season off with something so out there.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Some really "out there" things are likely true, but this show is making a mockery 3-ring circus of it.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Yeah I read into most of it when browsing around the site in the past and well I do believe that there is some sort of conspiracy that perhaps involves bloodlines, perhaps people who think they are divine; but turning that into reptilian I just don't know. I guess it's something I'll have to at least watch a few minutes and see but it seems like there are a bunch of other things they could have started the season off with I mean the Mayan 2012 thing would have been good ( I don't think he's done it ). While I don't have a viewpoint either way at this point perhaps he could put an end to a few things.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Seriously, if Howard is going to be his running mate, you forget my vote. That guy has 0 business to be in the WH.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Well, that show ended with Jesse stomping all over Dave Icke, all self satisfied, that he did this for us. Jesse was mad cuz he couldn't find the reptilians via a crying psychic, her Apache guide, and the previous-mentioned eye-movement lizard-whisperer channeler.

Now the Project Camelot team is on, with Rich Hoagland, about space conspiracies. I feel a little saner now.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I actually think it's a good thing to have shows that dispute and ultimately unveil the motives and origins of far-fetched conspiracies.

It helps with the inaccurate perception that Jesse actually believes all of these conspiracies. Because he does not. And he makes it pretty clear in this episode.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Freaakin jesse venturas conspiracy theories for mindless dwarves is on ! Oh Goodie goodie...!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Freaakin jesse venturas conspiracy theories for mindless dwarves is on ! Oh Goodie goodie...!

Is there a general correlation between illiteracy and dwarf-hatred, or just with you?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

watching a youtube upload of it right now, not quite sure what to think of him goinmg after reptilians

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Seriously, if Howard is going to be his running mate, you forget my vote. That guy has 0 business to be in the WH.

So... who DOES belong in the White House?? The usual typical professional corrupt scum politician? You KIDDING??!!!!!!!!

Surely NONE of them since JFK were worth a damn, or any better than Howard Stern. HELL, even Howard Sterns DOG if he has one would make a better President than any typical politician.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
We ALL know that David Icke has had a psychotic break.

I felt very uncomfortable with Ventura and Jones ganging up on him like that.

I thought about it for a few days and to me - this show - exploited the mentally ill. I do not like that.

ONe could cite facts- like how much Icke makes - without being confrontational and threatening like that.

The girl that was the 'reptile' mentioned her partner and said SHE. It really seemed to me like she had a deep seated conflict with being 'different' and was afraid that she would be found out. I think her reptileness was linked with her deep feelings and conflicts and really it was kinda evident to me?

Not good. Wish they would stick to facts and not try to exploit or hurt people making their money and show.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firewater
I actually think it's a good thing to have shows that dispute and ultimately unveil the motives and origins of far-fetched conspiracies.

It helps with the inaccurate perception that Jesse actually believes all of these conspiracies. Because he does not. And he makes it pretty clear in this episode.

Agreed. This episode adds credibility to future episodes of Jesse's show that he's not going to buy every conspiracy theory that's out there, especially those that are really out there.

top topics

join