If you voted for Obama...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by romney

Originally posted by Kang69
. If you want to purge the evil, don't vote at all! Stop playing their game!

That will work, if there is only one voter left in America.

At least we wont be bombing Iran in January.

Not only should we not bomb iran in january, or anytime in the forseable future, BUT we should put sanctions on israel for neglecting the palestinian issue to the point of oppressing millions of palestinians behind walls, hindering their access to and from israel/palestine, blocking them from conducting trade, and of gross war crimes such as bombing entire towns with white phospherous...because of home-made rockets by hamas.

BOTH muslims and jews SHARE EQUAL RESPONSIBILITY in this many decade mess. BOTH want israel/palestine FOR THEMSELVES and have oppressed and killed each other. It is natural for muslim nations such as iraq and iran to get pissed off AND USE the palestinian issue as cannon fodder FOR THEIR OWN FAILED POLICIES!

We should be neutral with israel-iran, not pro-israel! Just because jews run wall street, outsource jobs, and contribute the most to the two major parties does not entitle them to have a monopoly of favors in the middle east. And if israel can have atomic weapons, why not iran? BOTH are religious governments EQUALLY DANGEROUS to themselves and the entire region of spreading nuclear radiation. I actually fear israel of creating a false flag attack JUST TO JUSTIFY an INVASION OF IRAN soon. Something drastic needs to be done imo.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthFazer

I'm sorry if my choice of words offended you.

I just find it wrong to vote for someone below you to be above you.

For you to depend on someone that you know is doing is piss-poor job.

For someone to do nothing but vote, watch TV, and go to work probably do the same thing for the rest of their lives without helping someone in need and do it by themselves unbiased.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

reply to post by thePharaoh

I can't tell if your being sarcastic or not, but your logic doesn't make any sense. If anything, WW3 now has a greater chance of happening because of reelecting Obama. WW3 if we had Paul elected? No way in hell.

1) im not being sarcastic
2) ron paul wasnt running for president
3) as for ww3 - netanyahu would of made the whitehouse his summer home

A Pharaoh resurrected living in the Nubian desert? You sound delusional and full of yourself. Nothing you have been saying makes any sense. And it's a shame that there's so many like you on ATS. As a matter of fact, I find it so hard to believe that people can be so delusional, that I wonder if you are some piss-on hand, working for some organization.

Star and flag to the person who made this thread. I, and the rest of us whom don't have our heads up our asses, clearly see these truths. The people who got locked up did so for less or equal comments than you or me make here on ATS. So what's the difference from us and communist Russia then?
edit on 8-11-2012 by frequentflyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by Kang69

Ron Paul is for the repeal of many civil rights. That's why I'm not voting for him. I'd like to keep the 'whites only' signs in the past.

This is a flat out lie, and you know it. And if you want to be technical, "Whites Only" signs where because of a mandate made by state governments. They were called "Jim Crow Laws". Obama supporters are the worst racists I've ever seen. They are absolutely obsessed with race, it's disgusting.

Another thing, what in the blue hell happened to women these days? They are insanely scary. I can't count how many times I've seen or heard a woman say, "I'm not voting for anyone that doesn't care about my uterus!" What the hell? No one gives a crap about your uterus. Bunch of militant, scary, freaks. They turned Row VS. Wade into something it isn't. No president, can ever, not ever, overturn abortion. All these B.S. social issues are just that, B.S.

But for some reason people vote based on the threat of losing something, that they never could lose in the first place. A prime example of how the entire country is brimming with absolute idiots.

Democrats are schizophrenic, I swear. Begging and begging for more and more welfare programs and "social justice", while they use to the force of government at a weak and disastrous attempt to engineer society. They say, "we need to cut the deficit", then beg for hundreds of millions of dollars to spent on something thats new, stupid, and never had a snowballs chance in hell of working. I wonder if they ever see the contradiction, "yes we need to go line by line and cut the budget. But... we also need to spend half a billion dollars on this right here!"

Un-fracken believable.

Then you have the GOP, That used to be awesome. Home to such classic Liberals like Martin Luther King, Abraham Lincoln, founded by slavery abolitionists, the party of peace, freedom and prosperity.

Then a bunch of bat-$%^& insane people showed up with Pat Robertson, took over the party, and at every turn they attempt to dictate morality to 300 million people. They go on and on about how "pro-life" they are, while they instigate undeclared wars, and "accidentally" bomb weddings, schools, and funerals. Then they go on and talk about slicing the budget, and, just like Lord Obama, they tell us in the same breath that military spending has to increase 10 fold.

And thats the tragedy, the unconstitutional wars are one thing that both parties are in love with. Whether it's Bush's Patriot Act, or Obama's NDAA, whether it's Afghanistan, and Iraq, or more recently, Yemen, and Libya. You people cheer it on.

Democrats hated the patriot act, but praise the NDAA

Republicans hate the NDAA, but praise the Patriot Act.

Democrats Protested, sometimes violently, against the wars that Bush started. Yet they didn't even whimper when Obama bombed Yemen and Libya.

Democrats complained, loudly, about the budget in the Bush years, yet say nothing about Obama exceeding that deficit in less than half the time.

Republicans said nothing when Bush ran up the deficit, but now they freak out when Obama does it.

Whats my point? Simple....

You are, all of you, completely insane, and I hate, with every fiber in being, every single one of you.

This nation will fall, it is a mathematical certainty at this point. It will be Your fault, all of you. And when that happens you'll blame each other for causing it, but none of you stupid partisan hacks will ever acknowledge the fact that all of you behave the exact same way, support the exact same policies, and contributed equally to what will happen here.

I will though, and I will come for all of you... and I won't be the only one....

edit on 8-11-2012 by aravoth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

Whenever it involved killing, stealing, or corrupting, then you can be a traitor to whoever your loyal to.

But If you hire someone to do the job, are you expecting that person to do the job or ransack the place?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlight

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
But but... Woman and Gay rights, man.

BTW

woman rights...is a birth right
black rights....is a birth right

can people stop associating gays....with black and female rights

Sexual orientation ....is a birth right.

Its all about Equal Rights.

Annee, I love ya, but we disagree here. Sexuality in any form is a choice, not a right, definitely not a birthright. How can I say that?

Orientation is a birthright. Sexual attraction is chemically engineered in the body as it is forming early in the uterus.

Science knows for a fact sexual attraction in certain species of animals can be changed by changing certain chemicals in the body.

Behavior is something else. Behavior is a choice. What you are physically or economically attracted to is a choice - - that is behavior.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by frequentflyer

what a goose

mate take a chill pill.....i like obama....done

and what comment has you in a hissy fit?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

You support NDAA, NDRP, the Extension of the patriot act, the 30,000 drones over the us by 2015, the murder of an American citizen in Yemen and the war in Afghanistan.

Is anyone else completely dumbfounded that on a "conspiracy" website, there are more Obama supporters then Ron Paul supporters? What's going on here?

If you voted for Obama, you support the destruction of the 4th amendment. I don't care if you say "I was voting for the lesser of 2 evils". If you want to purge the evil, don't vote at all! Stop playing their game!

Do you guys have any idea what is happening? Do you honestly think NDAA, NDRP, and the patriot act were made for fun? I always get the typical answer of "Well, no one is being arrested so dont worry about it."

I have a few answers to that.

First, the MSM did not cover NDAA. What makes you think MSM would cover the arrests?

Second, what makes you think arrests can't happen in the future? Are you willing to take that risk with your rights and stand by the sidelines and not say anything? Seriously?

One more thing, if you think sacrificing your rights as a citizen for National Defense is justified, your completely off your rocker. Sacrificing civil liberties for National Defense doesn't, and will never work.

Even then, if you care so much about national defense, why don't you want us to come home from Afghanistan, and get us out of 134 countries we currently have bases in?

Gee, what's going to strengthen our borders, Big Brother or actual boots on the ground?

Jesus Christ I don't know if I'm preaching to the choir, but this is just disgusting. How can you people on a f'ing "conspiracy" website willingly vote for a man that has destroyed the 4th amendment?

There is no justification for any of this. You had Ron Paul and you managed to throw him away like trash.

Congratulations Obama supporters, you support Big Brother, The war in Afghanistan, and the murder of American citizens. Let's pat ourselves on the back!

Only you can wake yourself up. No one else can do this for you.

THANK YOU! This need to be said and the hypocrites needed it thrown in their faces.

Obama is Bush on steroids.

When it comes to partisan politics, some people throw their ethical standards out the window -- others refuse to compromise for a political party that never did a thing for anyone but a scummy politician.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FyreByrd
reply to post by Kang69

This is nonsense. The fact that I voted for Obama does not mean I support all those things. There is much in his agenda that I vehemently oppose. I voted for the lesser evil. I voted against a bigot.

This need to see everything as black and white, either/or, against us or for us, is unproductive to any discussion.

I don't support that crap, now or ever. You don't know me, don't judge me or anyone else. That's the problem - all this judging of others based on one item of their life.

I think that is the difference between red/blue voters. Red judges and demand all others conform to their worldview - or die!!! And blue accepts different world views as valid and attempts to include all (including reds).
Ummm......yep you sure did vote for all that and you proved you support it by voting for the bum that signed and didn't veto it......The lesser of two weavels or is that weasels. You voted for homeland security, the granny molesting TSA, the patriot act, NDAA, The long war...better known as the war on terror...You love all of those things, love the UN, the NWO, the PTB, Genocide, The Georgia Guide stones, you also get off on the destruction of the constitution and have gladly, on hands and knees, lovingly welcomed in the phenominal growth of food stamp recipients........THOSE are the things you voted for and you better hope you've got some change by the time your darling prince of darkness is through with the next four years you just handed him........If you did'nt spend so much time on your knees praising your little black god....you might have been able to stand like a man and voted to throw both of those fools out on their ear.

YouSir

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by aravoth

"Obama supporters are the worst racists I've ever seen. They are absolutely obsessed with race, it's disgusting."

----

Obama supporters exploit minorities and racism to prop up a political party that has seen the black community worse off than they've been in 40 years. And they pat themselves on the back for being tolerant and enlightened because they racebait others while sitting in front of their computers nestled in their white, segregated neighborhoods. They never spend a dime at minority-owned businesses.

Going out and voting once in four years for a black democrat concludes their effort to bridge the racial divide. Obama supporters never recognize that they have any more work to do on themselves...they are too busy pointing their fingers at everyone else.

Yes. It is disgusting.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If Dick Cheney called himself a democrat and ran for office, Obama supporters would vote for him, 100%.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MotherMayEye
Obama supporters exploit minorities and racism to prop up a political party that has seen the black community worse off than they've been in 40 years.
The Few Blacks who were at the GOP Convention, had Peanuts thrown at them, and were called Monkeys....

Which Party is Racist !!!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by aravoth

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by Kang69

Ron Paul is for the repeal of many civil rights. That's why I'm not voting for him. I'd like to keep the 'whites only' signs in the past.

This is a flat out lie, and you know it. And if you want to be technical, "Whites Only" signs where because of a mandate made by state governments. They were called "Jim Crow Laws". Obama supporters are the worst racists I've ever seen. They are absolutely obsessed with race, it's disgusting.

Another thing, what in the blue hell happened to women these days? They are insanely scary. I can't count how many times I've seen or heard a woman say, "I'm not voting for anyone that doesn't care about my uterus!" What the hell? No one gives a crap about your uterus. Bunch of militant, scary, freaks. They turned Row VS. Wade into something it isn't. No president, can ever, not ever, overturn abortion. All these B.S. social issues are just that, B.S.

But for some reason people vote based on the threat of losing something, that they never could lose in the first place. A prime example of how the entire country is brimming with absolute idiots.

Democrats are schizophrenic, I swear. Begging and begging for more and more welfare programs and "social justice", while they use to the force of government at a weak and disastrous attempt to engineer society. They say, "we need to cut the deficit", then beg for hundreds of millions of dollars to spent on something thats new, stupid, and never had a snowballs chance in hell of working. I wonder if they ever see the contradiction, "yes we need to go line by line and cut the budget. But... we also need to spend half a billion dollars on this right here!"

Un-fracken believable.

Then you have the GOP, That used to be awesome. Home to such classic Liberals like Martin Luther King, Abraham Lincoln, founded by slavery abolitionists, the party of peace, freedom and prosperity.

Then a bunch of bat-$%^& insane people showed up with Pat Robertson, took over the party, and at every turn they attempt to dictate morality to 300 million people. They go on and on about how "pro-life" they are, while they instigate undeclared wars, and "accidentally" bomb weddings, schools, and funerals. Then they go on and talk about slicing the budget, and, just like Lord Obama, they tell us in the same breath that military spending has to increase 10 fold.

And thats the tragedy, the unconstitutional wars are one thing that both parties are in love with. Whether it's Bush's Patriot Act, or Obama's NDAA, whether it's Afghanistan, and Iraq, or more recently, Yemen, and Libya. You people cheer it on.

Democrats hated the patriot act, but praise the NDAA

Republicans hate the NDAA, but praise the Patriot Act.

Democrats Protested, sometimes violently, against the wars that Bush started. Yet they didn't even whimper when Obama bombed Yemen and Libya.

Democrats complained, loudly, about the budget in the Bush years, yet say nothing about Obama exceeding that deficit in less than half the time.

Republicans said nothing when Bush ran up the deficit, but now they freak out when Obama does it.

Whats my point? Simple....

You are, all of you, completely insane, and I hate, with every fiber in being, every single one of you.

This nation will fall, it is a mathematical certainty at this point. It will be Your fault, all of you. And when that happens you'll blame each other for causing it, but none of you stupid partisan hacks will ever acknowledge the fact that all of you behave the exact same way, support the exact same policies, and contributed equally to what will happen here.

I will though, and I will come for all of you... and I won't be the only one....

Ummm......This should be required reading and I agree wholeheartedly. When it all comes crumbling down the blame will rest on all of your shoulders and those of us that actually sought to turn this all around will turn our faces away from you and you will exist no more.

YouSir

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by MotherMayEye
Obama supporters exploit minorities and racism to prop up a political party that has seen the black community worse off than they've been in 40 years.
The Few Blacks who were at the GOP Convention, had Peanuts thrown at them, and were called Monkeys....

Which Party is Racist !!!

As a registered independent, I don't need to racebait for the democratic or republican parties. But, thank you for your shining example of partisan racebaiting. It really illustrates my point!

P.S. You may run into someone willing to play your game who knows, like I do, that the democratic party has it's fair share of similar examples.
edit on 8-11-2012 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

You support NDAA, NDRP, the Extension of the patriot act, the 30,000 drones over the us by 2015, the murder of an American citizen in Yemen and the war in Afghanistan.

Is anyone else completely dumbfounded that on a "conspiracy" website, there are more Obama supporters then Ron Paul supporters? What's going on here?

If you voted for Obama, you support the destruction of the 4th amendment. I don't care if you say "I was voting for the lesser of 2 evils". If you want to purge the evil, don't vote at all! Stop playing their game!

Do you guys have any idea what is happening? Do you honestly think NDAA, NDRP, and the patriot act were made for fun? I always get the typical answer of "Well, no one is being arrested so dont worry about it."

I have a few answers to that.

First, the MSM did not cover NDAA. What makes you think MSM would cover the arrests?

Second, what makes you think arrests can't happen in the future? Are you willing to take that risk with your rights and stand by the sidelines and not say anything? Seriously?

One more thing, if you think sacrificing your rights as a citizen for National Defense is justified, your completely off your rocker. Sacrificing civil liberties for National Defense doesn't, and will never work.

Even then, if you care so much about national defense, why don't you want us to come home from Afghanistan, and get us out of 134 countries we currently have bases in?

Gee, what's going to strengthen our borders, Big Brother or actual boots on the ground?

Jesus Christ I don't know if I'm preaching to the choir, but this is just disgusting. How can you people on a f'ing "conspiracy" website willingly vote for a man that has destroyed the 4th amendment?

There is no justification for any of this. You had Ron Paul and you managed to throw him away like trash.

Congratulations Obama supporters, you support Big Brother, The war in Afghanistan, and the murder of American citizens. Let's pat ourselves on the back!

Only you can wake yourself up. No one else can do this for you.

I think that the Obummer Supporters don't realize that all of those laws that were passed are going to apply to them as well, not just the republican supporters. How quickly they forget. They will be screaming when those laws are applied against them, and their money is taken for fines and penalties, but will they care ? Nope !

These are the same criminal element that have existed for years. Too bad this isn't China. The Chinese don't put up with that crap. They get 1 time at rehab or reconditioning and if they offend again, they are taken to the arena on the weekend and pop'd in the head. End of problem. End of story. If our justice was as swift, these people would "straighten up" I promise you.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
You guys have to understand, that liberation will only come through a mass uprising. These international banking institutions and the financiers of these institutions will not give up their power until they have to.

Any president that doesn't expose the Federal Reserve, is employed by them. Central banks run this world, by chartering media institutions to rally ignorance and disinformation. By controlling the currency and interest rates, they directly employ congress, and anyone who is willing to expose them. Their influence is limitless.

Blood demands blood, specifically to annul present monstrosities through debt and finance. The concept of debt and interest plundering a blind humanity, devoid of empathy through pervasive apathy.

I have a zero tolerance policy for the self appointed guardians of the status quo. To contradict the establishment is to paint yourself white in a sea of red. To think outside the box is to break your indoctrination, and those inside the system are unwilling to see the faults, for the sake of their personal self-preservation of ego and reputation. Those of us who present the facts, and seek the truth, manifest a prominent light for others to follow. Sensibilities like these should be aspired to, not criticized.
edit on 8-11-2012 by cbankord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
In Fort smith Arkansas there is a fighter wing called the 188th, Obama is getting rid of there A-10c Warthog jets and replacing them with drones. Does anybody know how many cities they are implementing this?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Also, the people that voted for Obama, voted for division in our country. Obama supporters hate the filthy rich, the corporations in America, capitalism..... guess what... you mean the same group that supply the jobs in this country.

I think the left has a very sinister agenda and that is the destruction of America as it has been known for, for over 200 years. America was known as the land of the free, the place for people to start a new life, a place to start a business, for entrepreneurs, to be someone that gives back to society. Now... we are on the fast track to socialism. However, I do not think that you folks realize what the end results are that this platform is aiming for.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Dude, I was hoping that this thread was about something more important than just another Ron Paul butthurt.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by carl6405
Also, the people that voted for Obama, voted for division in our country. Obama supporters hate the filthy rich, the corporations in America, capitalism..... guess what... you mean the same group that supply the jobs in this country.

I don't know what you are smoking. I know many people who would vote Obama, and they are nothing like you made them out to be.

For one, Mayor Bloomberg is filthy rich and he supports Obama. And he is a consummate capitalist.

Derp.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join