If you voted for Obama...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ninjamikec

OBAMA IS BUSH , my gosh do people actually look at what gets passed in Washington our do you just agree with everything Hollywood says and go about your life life a total ignorant? WAKE UP why are you all so blind ,YES ROMNEY WAS EVIL but OBAMA is a total tool ....You all DENY IGNORANCE???? no you support it 100% you spew it 24 7 with your support of a man you claim isnt bush yet continues to pass more laws empowering the GVT and destroying civil rights ...SHAMEFUL
edit on 8-11-2012 by essanance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

I really have no clue why people think I vote for Romney. Romney and Obama are virtually the same person. Anyway, I'm not "slamming beliefs" I'm simply saying if you voted for Obama, or Romney, you support the indefinite detention of US citizens. That's what I don't understand about these supporters.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NightFlight

I totally disagree with you. I'm a straight man and I NATURALLY desire women. Some people NATURALLY desire the same sex. Sexual preference is as natural as nature gets, therefore, being straight or gay or bisexual is a birth right.

Who told you that being gay was a choice?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

I'll say it again, I don't support Romney.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ninjamikec
Who finances all campaigns....big corps. It's nothing new. I didn't vote because I didn't believe in either of them. As for Ron Paul endorsing Romney, that is a joke. You really deep down think he endorsed him? Doubt it. If your going to rant about Obama being bad you have to throw Romney in there as well, just saying

You're a moron who shows how little they know. It was Rand Paul, that endorsed Romney. Rand is Ron's son. Geez and we wonder why there is so much misinformation. ninjamikec you my friend are a joke who has no idea what he's talking about.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I told myself I was done with these ridiculous political threads on ATS, aside from my "Why the Hell???" thread that is.

But I agree with the OP and you 100%. Not so much though with just the Obama thing but the whole rep/dem thing. Both sides are the enemy of the citizens. Both sides should be exiled. Both sides care nothing about the people they should be serving but only for filling their pockets with the money of whatever interests are willing to pay more. Both sides are worthless, disgusting, treasonous, examples of what a true politician should be. Politicians are there to serve the public, yet those in DC now do nothing but serve themselves.

For the life of me I cannot understand how so many on ATS can choose a side and be okay with that. Choosing a side goes against the ATS motto of Deny Ignorance. For the most part coming here for any rational discussion about politics is a waste of time. No one listens they only care about one side and how great that side is. I might as well pound sand because trying to talk to the brick walls here does no good. They ignore the facts that both sides are not worth the time as long as they have their entertainment and their side is in office they are happy. Because whatever sports team wins and whatever that person did on that reality TV show is far more important.

If I did not shave my head I would literally pull my hair out, that is how frustrating ATS is with politics. Of course some on here manage to turn any and every thread they post in about one or two issues that they want to only talk about. It could be a thread about ice cream and they would turn it into something else because vanilla ice cream hates a certain group of people or some garbage.

Anyway rant off.

Raist

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
First, the MSM did not cover NDAA. What makes you think MSM would cover the arrests?

Whoa!!!!

That's a VERY good point, I didn't at all think of it!

And damn great thread too!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
YEP but it's only because I did not want Romney. 1st choice Ron Paul of course.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
i am getting ready to drive cross country, bmore to phx, and i am concerned. will DHS have checkpoints on the way?
anyone know where i can locate them?
by the way, did not vote. i felt sick when obama won, but on a little refliction, would have felt the same if the bankster champion and zionist warlord romeny had won.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sxt004

im the moron, but your they guy who doesnt know how to read. Yes we know ron paul didnt endorse romney, i never said that. please read before you speak, it makes you sound less retarded.

i am not sticking up for obama, i do not know were you kids keep thinking this, i am stated that NDAA and patriot act has been around before obama.

there is a search engine, its called google.....it can search for information....you should try it

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I have been saying all along.
Obama is a traitor to this country (fact) and anyone who (knowingly) supports a traitor is a traitor.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

I guess you'll just have to be mad at me until 2016.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
for the gay thing

im not discrimintating...or discussing discrmination

i dont think people shoould be judged by the way they look...black, female, disabled

i think you should be judged the way you act.....ie gay

being gay is a journey...... not a destination
and i think they are confusing love with lust....

but these are merely opinions...not to be acted on.....the same way you might think its not a choice....i think it is
...but that view is also a choice

to sum up....the government has $10,000......should it go to adverts, supporting gay rights...or....use the money to build wheel chair ramps??

its in different degrees......i think some things are more important
its all about needs and wants...can you differ?

once again...its about how time, money and energy is spent...

peace

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty
Obama is a traitor to this country (fact) and anyone who (knowingly) supports a traitor is a traitor.

what a sore loser.....dude...we had 8 yrs of bush,,,,you had your time...

personally i think obama is a living legend....wise up or you will miss it!

i love that dude like i love jesus.....

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
You support NDAA, NDRP, the Extension of the patriot act, the 30,000 drones over the us by 2015, the murder of an American citizen in Yemen and the war in Afghanistan.

Is anyone else completely dumbfounded that on a "conspiracy" website, there are more Obama supporters then Ron Paul supporters? What's going on here?

I think that is probably because half of what spouts out of Ron Paul's mouth is absolute garbage. The other half is pure gold. I cannot in good conscious vote for someone who is far out there as he is. I voted for Obama this election... I did last election mostly because I was scared to have the potential for Palin to be VP if McCain stroked out or had a heart attack. Prior to that I was traditionally a republican ...

I support the idea behind the NDAA and I believe that a lot of the people on websites like this blow it up to mean way more than it is ... I have yet to hear of a story or even a mumbling about someone who is a US citizen in the US getting indefinitely detained by the US Government.. I have nothing to hide so I could care less how many drones are flying above my head ... I am also a strong supporter of the war in Afghanistan and the basis for which it was started.. I do however, think we should be out of there by now and we should draw down our forces as soon as possible..

For what its worth, when you start providing material support for a terrorist organization in a foreign land which is directly engaged in active military conflict with our country, you lose any support or sympathy I might have for you when a drone takes you out from 20,000 ft.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Obama is just continuing Bush's policies.

And you actually think that Romney wouldn't be doing exactly the same things?
A vote for romney was a vote for the same republican policies that tanked the nation in the first place.

But keep drinking the cool aid man.
It's tasty.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If voting is playing their game, something people on a "conspiracy" website should not be doing, why is voting for Ron Paul suddenly seperate from the game?

If voting is the illusion - why does it not apply to voting for Ron Paul?

It's not like he's another career politician with words falling out of his mouth for votes...

Oh wait...

Either believe and vote (play their game) or DONT PARTICIPATE in something that is broken in the first place.
edit on 8-11-2012 by Floydshayvious because: (no reason given)
edit on 8-11-2012 by Floydshayvious because: clarity.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

I voted not to vote. I felt that it was the only way I could express that I don't agree with the current system - way of things - government. Yes I could have voted for RP or GJ, but come on, it is very apparent that only insiders or easily manipulated/controlled people get in - and I like to think I take part in reality - and reality is that a vote for either RP or GJ this time around wouldn't have made a squat worths of difference.

So I didn't vote. I think if we agree not to participate, it speaks louder than to choose a lesser of two evils. I DO NOT APPROVE, period

This is MY choice, you all made your own choices this election that you will have to live with.

Either way, this country is completely divided. I don't see anything good happening in the next four years. This is a compound fracture, it is going to continue to be painful for regular people. There are no winners here.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty

reply to post by GunzCoty

You have no facts and I support Obama

Come at me bro
edit on 8-11-2012 by MrPlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
for the gay thing

im not discrimintating...or discussing discrmination

i dont think people shoould be judged by the way they look...black, female, disabled

i think you should be judged the way you act.....ie gay

being gay is a journey...... not a destination
and i think they are confusing love with lust....

but these are merely opinions...not to be acted on.....the same way you might think its not a choice....i think it is
...but that view is also a choice

to sum up....the government has $10,000......should it go to adverts, supporting gay rights...or....use the money to build wheel chair ramps??

its in different degrees......i think some things are more important
its all about needs and wants...can you differ?

once again...its about how time, money and energy is spent...

peace

If being gay is a choice, than that means being straight is a choice.

Which thus follows, logically- that both gay and straight can then choose to be potentially the other.

Which means we are all exactly equivalent.

In short- according to your logic - gay is a choice, which means straight is a choice.
Both are capable of being gay or straight by choice.
That, my sir- is one of the best arguments for allowing gay people the same rights as everyone else.
Bravo...congratualtions

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join