If you voted for Obama...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
If you are the OP of this thread...

To add:

My vote was one used to destroy extreme Social Conservatism in America....and to tell BiBi "Up yours, asshat"

I feel a-ok.
edit on 8-11-2012 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

You can't possibly be so diluted as to think Romney would overturn any of those policies. Once a government obtains a power, it rarely relinquishes it.

But, I get it. You didn't support Obama, great for you, you are your own person with your own opinions. Kindly shut the hell up about it already ok? Not everyone is a cut and paste version of you, simple as that, people voted for their own reasons...

ALL OF THEM ARE VALID.

Personally, if I was an american, I would have sucked back my complaints about how bad a president Obama was, and still voted for him. We've had 4 years to get a feel for Obama. Romney has already stated that any US policy regarding the middle east would be delegated to Israel. He would literally call bibi and ask him what is good for Israel.

That alone is treason as far as I'm concerned. the only person undermining the safety of Americans would be Romney in that case.

Besides, now that Obama is in his last term, he might actually be able to get stuff done. But regardless of that... Republicans still control the house. So anything you dislike about Obama's policies is moot, as it's your party that enables it.

Get over it, stop trying to slam your beliefs onto everyone else.
edit on 8-11-2012 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
It was Obama or a plutocratic vulture capitalist who would have done NOTHING but finalized the looting of the country and deregulation of the govt for the one percent, and converted the country info feudalism. We weren't given a choice.i don't care for Obama either but at least my 88 year old mother will still get her cancer treatments. It was down to that for a lot of people.
edit on 8-11-2012 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

No. Voting for Obama does not mean one supports all these things you claim, OP, all it necessarily means is that a person thinks Obama will do a better job as president than Romney.

Romney's foreign policy team has many of the same neocons from the Bush II administration. This is one reason cited by Colin Powell for his Obama endorsement.

Romney and Ryan lied over and over again, and Romney kept changing his position on this, that and the other thing. He showed himself to have no character. Furthermore, how can anyone vote for a person who you aren't even sure what his policies are.

A number of Obama's bad policies are essentially carry-overs from the Bush II regime or ramping up Bush II polices. You think Romney would be any better? Heck no. The only bonus with Romney would be that he would be even more in the pockets of the corporations and financial interests.

Also during the foreign policy debate, Romney said that as president he would have Iran's president tried in international court for being a holocaust denier. I was very surprised no one picked up on this, but the MSM is pro-Israel and pro-war. But just how would Romney accomplish this and under what legal authority? Apparently he thinks he is president of the world. A person saying ridiculous stuff like this has no business being president. The best I can figure, it was meant as pandering to Israel and pro-Zionists in the US, but in any case it is whacked rhetoric. One would be a fool to vote for this pandering cretin who puts US interests second or third, i.e. behind his own and Israel's.

So, OP, what would voters for Romney support, besides curtailed women's health rights and extended tax cuts for the rich? Other than that, I honestly can't tell you what he is for because of his flip flopping and flipping back again. He was against FEMA before he was for it right after Hurricane Sandy hit.

Obama is a flawed leader, to be sure, we at least know pretty much what his policies are. Some are bad, but I heard nothing from Romney that would lead me to think that his policies would be any better.

But hey, if you want to get together over the unconstitutional polices of the Obama regime, much of which includes legislation by both Democrats and the GOP, then I'm happy to join you in a third party movement to throw all the bums out (leaving only a few of the congress remaining). But don't try making the specious argument that Obama was a worse choice than Romney.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by ninjamikec

Last time I checked trannys are people too, how can you discriminate against a person for his/her choice sexually. They deserve the same treatment regardless

you said the key word.....ones a choice....and the way your born isnt

no child is born gay...its not even a question....or a "thing"

sex is to breed....having a limp wrist is a choice....its developed...like acne lol

once again ...just saying

How do you know that no person is born gay? You're an expert on it, Mary? Homosexuality exists in other species as well. If sex is just for breeding, then why do people use birth control?

The phrase "having a limp wrist" is a derisive one. I figure in this day and age we are past this. The funny thing is that homophobes like yourself are often closet cases. Get my drift, Mary? Let me guess: you're a Teabagger too.

Gay people are human too, and so they have human rights, which include having the partner of their choice and all the civil rights of heterosexual couples, including the right to marriage. Marriage is a civil contract. If you want a wedding at, and a blessing by your religious institution, that is up to the institution.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Dear Kang69,
I am not American, proud not to be, however what I truly find to be ridiculous is any kind of post saying "if you voted for x, y, z, then you support a, b, c".

I mean seriously, if you're on a forum like this then surely you have some modicum of desire to educate yourself, right? That is the premise.. so going off on a tangent from that how on earth can you make such a statement?

ALL politicians are out for themselves and the people who back them. Only one thing changes and that is WHO backs them. That's it. They will all do the same things, they will all be as evil as each other.

COME ON! You are all looking like fricking children in the sand pit angry that someone kicked sand in your faces. It is a farce! All of it!

What is truly scary is how irate y'all get about it.

Cheers,
T

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The OP is spot on. Obamabots just keep the blinders on and keep sipping the kool-aid. That's great you support Moochelle Obama spending tens of millions of dollars on vacations. That's great you support Obama playing a hundred rounds of golf and then ducking into a 10 minute press conference to say "I will not rest until Jobs are created. They are my # 1 priority".

And yes you DO support the NDAA, drones, the murder of the former Libya ambassador, the Fast and Furious scandal, no budget being passed since 2008, etc. They are all directly on the heads of the people who voted for Obama.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ninjamikec
Last time I checked bush signed the patriot act. Plus every president has a ndaa. Obama Is definitely no bush, but every president has flaws

You sacrificed your civil liberty after 9/11 cause you prolly believe Muslims still did it
edit on 7-11-2012 by ninjamikec because: (no reason given)

Obama re-instated and expanded the Patriot Act. Which is a bit hypocritical because in 2008 he campaigned against it and everyone was saying that they would vote for him because he was against it. Now, 4 years later, it is not only still here, but expanded. He said he would close GITMO. Still here. He said he would end the wars, still going on with the Afghanistan war expanded into Pakistan with drone strikes and new military involvement in Lybia.

He did nothing he said he would yet people still voted for him. It truely boggles the mind.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

And Romney would have repealed it? Seriously? Would have he gotten rid of Homeland Security and the TSA as well. Sigh. I can't even... I'm at a loss anymore... I know, I know, the only difference between Superman and Romney is the letter they wear on their chest... Sigh.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
reply to post by Kang69

If you want to purge the evil, don't vote at all! Stop playing their game!

This breaks it down on why you should NOT vote

The Red Amendment 14th section 2

files.meetup.com...

edit on 7-11-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

Precisely.

People do not realize what they are doing when they vote.

People have no idea what they support.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I didn't vote at all but in the end you know what? Doesn't matter for me in Texas because my vote would be turned republican because of electoral colleges, not saying which way I would vote but it really doesn't matter if I was republican or democrat because my state is not a swing state.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

If you voted in the election as a Citizen of the United States, you willingly support the usurpers of the Union, and are a rebel against the lawful republics of the true United States.
edit on 8-11-2012 by LewsTherinThelamon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
But but... Woman and Gay rights, man.

BTW

woman rights...is a birth right
black rights....is a birth right

can people stop associating gays....with black and female rights

Sexual orientation ....is a birth right.

Its all about Equal Rights.

edit on 7-11-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

Annee, I love ya, but we disagree here. Sexuality in any form is a choice, not a right, definitely not a birthright. How can I say that? What if a "gay person" falls in love with someone of the opposite sex and gets married forsaking all others. He/she can no longer be considered "gay". Being gay is a choice, not a right, being male or female isn't a choice at birth, but once born, is a birthright. I respect people's choices that they make in life as long as their choices do not adversely affect me or my family. Choosing to be gay to me, is like choosing to be republican or democrat, educated or uneducated, a farmer or an engineer. It is a choice.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
You support NDAA, NDRP, the Extension of the patriot act, the 30,000 drones over the us by 2015, the murder of an American citizen in Yemen and the war in Afghanistan.

Is anyone else completely dumbfounded that on a "conspiracy" website, there are more Obama supporters then Ron Paul supporters? What's going on here?

If you voted for Obama, you support the destruction of the 4th amendment. I don't care if you say "I was voting for the lesser of 2 evils". If you want to purge the evil, don't vote at all! Stop playing their game!

Do you guys have any idea what is happening? Do you honestly think NDAA, NDRP, and the patriot act were made for fun? I always get the typical answer of "Well, no one is being arrested so dont worry about it."

I have a few answers to that.

First, the MSM did not cover NDAA. What makes you think MSM would cover the arrests?

Second, what makes you think arrests can't happen in the future? Are you willing to take that risk with your rights and stand by the sidelines and not say anything? Seriously?

One more thing, if you think sacrificing your rights as a citizen for National Defense is justified, your completely off your rocker. Sacrificing civil liberties for National Defense doesn't, and will never work.

Even then, if you care so much about national defense, why don't you want us to come home from Afghanistan, and get us out of 134 countries we currently have bases in?

Gee, what's going to strengthen our borders, Big Brother or actual boots on the ground?

Jesus Christ I don't know if I'm preaching to the choir, but this is just disgusting. How can you people on a f'ing "conspiracy" website willingly vote for a man that has destroyed the 4th amendment?

There is no justification for any of this. You had Ron Paul and you managed to throw him away like trash.

Congratulations Obama supporters, you support Big Brother, The war in Afghanistan, and the murder of American citizens. Let's pat ourselves on the back!

Only you can wake yourself up. No one else can do this for you.

Unless you were in a swing state or in a blue state voting for Obama was pointless...just sayin

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

One of the primary reasons why there are terrorists, (if there are any in the first place) is because of the US involvement in Iraq. Not to mention the countless countries we've bombed without congress approval. (Libya, Pakistan, Afghanistan)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

If you think both candidates were evil, why did you vote? Why do you feel the need to vote in the first place?

And yes, if you voted for Obama, you support the indefinite detention of US citizens. Don't try and not take blame, if you didn't know about NDAA, you shouldn't have voted in the first place.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

I probably should have linked this video in my first post.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

If you are still complaining about Obama...

You hate freedom and hide in caves.
You hate America.
You hate democracy.

I like this game. Thanks for setting the table OP.

Your two choices are predetermined in America. Coke/Pepsi.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

But, I don't really see any more elections happening anyways. After Obama gets through destroying the Nation and people finally start to stand up (too late) the hand of Martial Law will clamp down and the US will have a dictator for life.
reply to post by jude11

I remember posting the same thing on ATS months ago. 'This will be the last US election'. I hope we're wrong but I don't really see this house of cards standing for too much longer...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I don't know why people in this thread get the Idea I voted for Romney. If I would have voted for anyone it would have been Johnson or Paul.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join