If you voted for Obama...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I'm assuming the whine fest will last a few weeks and then they'll find something else to direct their baggage and hangups on. It was yours to lose, sore losers, don't blame women voters or minorities who were turned off by your extremist fear based nonsense. You guys lost it and you have no one to blame but yourselves. And you'll keep losing until real conservatives take their party back from the extremists tea party whackos. Sensible people are not gonna vote for anyone who is endorsed by loons who are living in the19th century.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

There are actually more Ron Paul supporters on ATS by a rather large margin.

It is true though that general election fever bumped up the two party duopoly fights a few notches but they're gone now.

Also, a LOT of Ron Paul trolls were banned.
edit on 9-11-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
My take on Ron Paul is that he ran a campaign in order to bring certain issues before the public. He fought "city hall", meaning the mainstream media and the defense establishment and he woke a lot of people up. Whether he ever seriously expected to occupy the White House I don't know. I think as a principled person he had to do what he did.

He did not choose to run as a spoiler. If he had, Mitt Romney would be celebrating his election as President right now. Thankyou Dr. Paul.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Whooooa. What would you do, kill all the democrats?

Your attitude is about as bad as that you complain of, the only difference is you have no power. With actual power you'd be an evil leader//worse than those you complain of.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ninjamikec

I don't know if anyone's said this already, but the OP said he signed the extension of the Patriot Act. Still not cool.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ninjamikec
Last time I checked bush signed the patriot act. Plus every president has a ndaa. Obama Is definitely no bush, but every president has flaws

You sacrificed your civil liberty after 9/11 cause you prolly believe Muslims still did it
edit on 7-11-2012 by ninjamikec because: (no reason given)

Every president signed NDAA true but none of them had the provision 1021 and 1022 MILITARY INDEFINITE DETAINMENT WITHOUT DUE PROCESS and actively fought the courts to maintain that power.

I can't even believe how you got 15 stars for that.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
What most people in America fail to understand is that there is no lesser evil. Congress is the problem 98% of them are corrupt. The problem we have is NO ONE IS POLICING THE POLITICIANS. The NSA should be doing this. But no one is. Lobbyists rule our country and special interests if you dont understand that your in LALA land.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Unfortunately, all the politicians in my state voted for NDAA, CISPA, Patriot Act, and all of that. Awful that they got re-elected again. I'm so sick of these career politicians and people who have no idea what's going on.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Does anyone actually still believe it matters who you vote for? It's electronic now. It's a joke. If you really want to change anything everyone should stop voting all together but that will never happen. The last real president of the United States was JFK, after that just hand picked men by the corporate giants. There is no point in bitching at each other who you vote for, they are both going to do the same thing. Dumb down future generations and put the country further in debt.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mrnotobc

You are correct. We can not tax a way out of this, we can not cut our way out of this. The problem is those in power knew this before the election. Do you think they do not have a plan? They do. They will need a scapegoat. Read the threads. Watch all the news outlets. The scapegoat has already been chosen. When the money runs out they already have someone to blame and they have been announcing it already. If ANY other minority had been demonized on this site by anyone the people doing it would have been banned. Yet THIS minority is allowed to be demonized. Read for yourself on the different threads and tell me I am wrong. When CNN, MSNBC, CBS, and Fox news all agree on who is at fault you KNOW something is wrong.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I thought voting was a choice. But now people call you names for choosing something you believe in? Doesn't that sound wrong?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
When you vote, what really happens is you say, ''I'm subjugating all rights and responsibilities of oversight pertaining to gravely important matters related to my existence to a third party''

The masses need politicians like ho's need pimps, they don't really need them, but by way of magic, they do.

People are so eager to relinguish this responsibility they actually exit there homes, free of charge, to select which pimp they've decided is the most fitting to submit to.

Voting is not pro active, its subtractive, it does not empower the people it empowers the curtain the power structure of the world hides behind.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

There are probably various cross-ranges of society here at ATS who are immigrants or gay or women who feel .....

Or men

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by RobinB022

Good you have noticed. I wish others would.
Second line.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I only have this to share with you...

www.duffelblog.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Oh No,

Another thread from another expert.

Yep, you have it all figured out and the "other" Guy would have fixed it all

ATS is full of political experts.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Between the 2 nut cases for Pres - Obama is the lesser of the 2 evils... His ObamaCare will help folk in need like my deadbeat brother. His govt cuts will help us all...if you don't believe me, look at the GSA scandals going on now.

I didn't vote for anyone this time - I instead chose to listen to Gunther on repeat.

Ty for your post.
edit on 9-11-2012 by ChuckNasty because: link(no reason given)
edit on 9-11-2012 by ChuckNasty because: Link again.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
If there was a choice to vote for Ron Paul,sure I would have.
Just like I voted for that crazy ass Ross Perot back when.
And I sure as hell was not going to vote for Romney!

I looked pass the big game and concentrated on the small up and comings .

Besides,Rand Paul is my senator,Ron Pauls son,so keep an eye out for him in 2016.

In the mean time,hunker down.

Rand Paul endorsed Mitt Romney, so you like Rand, yet don't like what he stands for? not surprising.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
The USA will become Russia in the next 4 years, there will be 2 classes, the rich and the ultra-poor.

Jay-Z, Beyonce, Samuel L Jackson, Bill Maher, Michael Moore, Madonna, these ultra-rich will not feel the economic implosion, the burden will be carried by the middle class & the poor, and the middle class will become the poor.

There will not be enough to properly care for everyone, for everyone will be forced to be on food stamps, the value of food will go up, the rest unravels itself, the true modern day Great Depression begins now.

I had a dream 2 nights ago, in the dream I walked into a room, I saw President Obama standing in the room, he was talking to about 5 other men, they were all in suits, I looked down and noticed the room was full of water, it was about 6 inches of water, everyone in the room except for myself seemed oblivious to the water, I noticed the only person in the room without shoes or socks was Obama, so symbolically perhaps he did know there was water in the room, but didn't care to give it any notice, I walked out of the room and left wet foot prints. Perhaps that is where we are, ankle high, and not too many are giving notice, especially the leader of this free nation. I suspect by 2014 we may be knee high or waist high, either way it doesn't look good. I never have symbolic dreams involving politics, this is the first one, perhaps it was Hurricane Sandy related, I do not know.

If you voted for Obama you likely don't know you are already standing in 6 inches of ________ fill in the blank, symbolism is not the easiest language to decipher despite the bogus dream interpretation books that have been published, I would keep and eye on your dreams, perhaps it is God's will that we are in this situation.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

If you voted for Ron Paul you support:

defunding of public education for poor children
deregulating lobbyists
corporate monopolies

Oh wait, you mean you can support a candidate and NOT support all his positions?

You mean that people with brains can make nuanced decisions?

Shocker!

new topics
top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join