It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror Attack Imminent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I predict that a major terror attack is imminent on US soil sometime in the next 20 years. Please don't ask me for any references as I will wait for the attack to arrive and will then back apply everything from the bible codes, to Nostradamus, to moon phases, to numbers conspiracies to prove that my prediction was valid.

That's the way this hokum works right?

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This is a joke right?

Come on if i said royalty would change in Engalnd in the next twenty years its likley to happen. Or if i said the Red hot chillis will realese an album in the next 4 years. Come on the chances are that something is gonna happen just like the chances are that im gonna eat within the next 24 hours.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Very good...of course it's a joke. It's meant to poke fun at all of the folks who say that they can prove Nostradamus was right about anything by simply looking for a plausible event to plug into his predictions.

I am just as skeptical of the many prediction methods utilized and discussed on these boards and am somewhat upset that so much attention is paid to this BS while posters have no comments on important revalations or consipiracy posts that just fade away.

Everyone throws in their two cents on these BS predictions though...

join