It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 480,000 votes not counted yesterday in Maricopa County, AZ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Public Event · By Promise Arizona in Action

Wednesday, November 7, 2012
4:00pm in MST

Maricopa County Elections Department: 510 S 3rd Ave Phoenix, AZ 85003

Latinos in Arizona came out in record numbers. We were the most enthusiastic group of Latino voters in the country. Yet in neighborhood after neighborhood, voters were forced to use provisional ballots in Arizona. What this means is that the race isn’t over yet.

Over 150,000 provisional ballots and over 150,000 early ballots were NOT counted yesterday!

This is about our community's voice being heard. This is bigger than Arpaio; our people have been disenfranchised. These are thousands upon thousands of
Latino voters we registered, and they have every right to be heard this election.

Meet us at the Marciopa County Recorder's office at 510 S 3rd Ave Phoenix, AZ 85003 to demand clear answers about what happened, where the provisional ballots are located, and that no election is called until all ballots are counted.
www.facebook.com...

"It's unacceptable for us to not know who our sheriff is today," he said.
blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com...

This is not about the president, it is about the most corrupt and disgusting sheriff in America.
Sheriff Joe

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
So, you state ballots were not counted then post a article in favor of removing Arpaio.

I fail to see where your supporting evidence is for this ascertation that ballots were not counted.
I see a facebook page claiming they were not counted but I do not see anything official stating they were not counted.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
It's over.

Fat lady and all.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Azdraik

Petra Falcon, executive director of Promise Arizona, said she was told that 200,000 provisional ballots were cast, as well as 200,000 early ballots. She said counting of those votes will not even begin until this morning and she feared the Maricopa County sheriff’s race would be called before then. And it was, with Sheriff Joe Arpaio beating Democrat Paul Penzone to win his sixth term in office.

“Four hundred thousand ballots — that’s a lot,” Falcon said. “Even if it’s an Arpaio win, those votes should be counted.”

www.azcentral.com...

Too damn lazy to google huh?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TFCJay
It's over.

Fat lady and all.

Can't be. Not with that many outstanding ballots. I don't about where you live, but where I live there were more things on the ballot than the presidential election. There was the Planning Commission, School Board, Water Board, Mayor, Sheriff, City Council and local propositions and city ordinances.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ubeenhad
reply to post by Azdraik

Petra Falcon, executive director of Promise Arizona, said she was told that 200,000 provisional ballots were cast, as well as 200,000 early ballots. She said counting of those votes will not even begin until this morning and she feared the Maricopa County sheriff’s race would be called before then. And it was, with Sheriff Joe Arpaio beating Democrat Paul Penzone to win his sixth term in office.

“Four hundred thousand ballots — that’s a lot,” Falcon said. “Even if it’s an Arpaio win, those votes should be counted.”

www.azcentral.com...

Too damn lazy to google huh?

You mean "She said counting of those votes will not even begin until this morning and she feared the Maricopa County sheriff’s race would be called before then"

Don't see anything official in there saying they are not counting the ballots.

I see someone jumping to conclusions about how the provisional process works.

The rest sounds just like the same voting crap that happens all the time in every state.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Azdraik

So since calling elections before all the votes are counted is the norm, it should not be brought to peoples attention.
Slavery was the Norm at one time. I find your logic disgusting.

'I see' just a troll.

edit on 7-11-2012 by ubeenhad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
-=sigh=-

Sure resort to name calling. I suppose that makes you right.

I still find it hard to belive in the the wild accusation that close to half a million votes were not counted.

Think about it, you are saying that 1/3 of the vote just was not counted. Do you have any idea how hard that would be to hide?

Proof please.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ubeenhad
reply to post by Azdraik

So since calling elections before all the votes are counted is the norm, it should not be brought to peoples attention.
Slavery was the Norm at one time. I find your logic disgusting.

'I see' just a troll.

WOW! Someone brings a valid point and you result to this. On topic heck half the states(rough guess) still havent even finished all the early vote and absentee votes yet and yet Obama is still the POTUS.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ubeenhad

No big deal, the majority of Latinos and Native Americans are Obama supporters anyhow

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ga-`tv-gi
On topic heck half the states(rough guess) still havent even finished all the early vote and absentee votes yet and yet Obama is still the POTUS.

1. He would still be the POTUS if they announced romney won.
2. Popular vote is not as important in a presidential race.
3. Did you read the articles? Half the issue is provisional votes.

To the first part of your post. Im angry at ignorance, today.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azdraik
I still find it hard to belive in the the wild accusation that close to half a million votes were not counted.

Im not saying it. Hundreds of credible, and not so credible news outlets across the country are.

Do you have any idea how hard that would be to hide?

That argument has been used by every skeptic to ever be skeptical of a major conspiracy.
Like MK-ultra. For a quick example.

In summary, you tried to discredit this stories news worthiness. That was your agenda, all other info is being presented to that avail. Otherwise, if you don't see anything wrong with claiming political winners and losers before that many votes are counted, then your a duck. If your not a duck, just admit your being a troll. With what your saying thats the only two possible conclusions. Troll or Duck.

Edit: Re-reading your posts, its fair to say some of your 'troll or duck'-ery may very well be the product of a mental disorder. Its apparent you had a hallucination involving me claiming the ballots will never be counted. I feel someone in a stable mental condition will 'ascertain' the conditions intended in my posts/topics.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Speaking of trolls, it you're going to troll your own thread, it's going to be closed.

new topics

top topics

join