It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Identity Crisis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MystiqueAgent

I sorry to hear that you are stuggling - i can relate.
Please listen to the video i am posting for you.
This man can show you away out:
youtu.be...
And this speaker tells speaks about the root of depression:
youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
There is probably a lot of different ideas and advice that could be given to you.

I'm picking up on some personality issues that might need to be adjusted ..... but as someone who doesn't really know you I would just say - I am really a supporter of physical exercise as great way of aiding the mind.
I really think investing yourself in a stenuous discipline of sport, maybe even everyday, can do wonders to help your mental processes and emotions.

I think you mention you used to do martial arts or something? That sounds like a great thing to turn to again now!

Good luck to you!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Thank you for the videos watching them now

reply to post by Bluesma

Thank you for the reply and yes I have started picking up physical exercise again a lot of the things I started doing like climbing, running, jumping parkour stuff which I used to do. I still practice a bit of martial arts but not as heavily anymore as I don't have a sparing partner but enough to at least keep practicing.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystiqueAgent
reply to post by ImaFungi

Very true

Well so far decided to slowly get myself off the ADHD medication and things seem to have been going well. While it didn't start out smooth it certainly transitioned into a fun day. Thankfully two days off will give me some time to properly meditate and perhaps attain some clarity.

nice,, while I am no professional and do not know all about conditions and pills,,, I have heard about the in recent years crazy amount of diagnosed adhd and such..... i am not perfect and i dont have a perfect attention span,, but i would never want to take any medicine to try to change me,,, If you can control yourself and be yourself and go to work and do your job and enjoy your free and personal time,, I would see no reason for the medicine,,,
So hopefully you take it day by day and can ween off it and it will be a positive decision and experience for you,,

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Yeah lately there has just been an explosion of it talking with some of the customers who state that they are going to need a bit of extra money for their sons or daughters medication. It honestly is one of the worst things I've ever had to experience in life and the time off the medication makes everything far more enjoyable. Feels like a caging effect when you take it while the first few minutes to an hour feel fine it soon becomes rather stale and bland by the time it actually begins to sink in. I honestly fear for other kids to have this medication as it can do quite the damage to their minds and perhaps bodies later on.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Yeah lately there has just been an explosion of it talking with some of the customers who state that they are going to need a bit of extra money for their sons or daughters medication. It honestly is one of the worst things I've ever had to experience in life and the time off the medication makes everything far more enjoyable. Feels like a caging effect when you take it while the first few minutes to an hour feel fine it soon becomes rather stale and bland by the time it actually begins to sink in. I honestly fear for other kids to have this medication as it can do quite the damage to their minds and perhaps bodies later on.

wow sorry to hear,,, and i wish you much strength and success!! stay on top of it,, enjoy it,, one step at a time,, one day at a time,.... you can either enjoy your time.........or not..... up to you

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Very true and thank you. It's all going a lot better with me off the medication with the only problem being that I am always hungry. Since the medication curbed my appetite I now eat almost double my weight every day it seems but still enjoyable

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Very true and thank you. It's all going a lot better with me off the medication with the only problem being that I am always hungry. Since the medication curbed my appetite I now eat almost double my weight every day it seems but still enjoyable

Thats a good thing! in my opinion at least.... Food is one of the most important parts of life

just make sure when you say you are eating a lot of food,, you are eating good, nutritious healthy food,,, and not 100 twix bars a day or something......

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Oh it may not be all good but it certainly isn't chocolate (as I do not like it) or things with nuts in it (as I am allergic) so anything that is completely fattening or in the candy aisle at least can't get near me

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MystiqueAgent

YAWN

Over the past few days I have been feeling a sense of identity loss
simple....check your drivers license or passport for Identification purposes. Solved.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

If only things in life where that simple, perhaps at an earlier age in life it may be something to which can easily be checked but once you are past the age of establishing yourself as an individual and a worker amongst the human race then the set of things changes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join