It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi ATS! New user from the Midwest...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hi everyone, my name is RadioWiz (Not my real name obviously).

I'm from Dodge City, Kansas. I've been lurking here on ATS for awhile now, I was originally drawn here while doing research on the Internet about UFO's and Paranormal activity after having some first hand experiences. After reading a ton of posts, the community here seems great! So I just couldn't help myself, and I went ahead and made an account so I could start chiming in on various topics.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hi and welcome, come back next week because right now we are suffering from Depression of the Presidential Election.

What i mean is that your probably going to get more Political discussions today than actual Conspiracies, or there will be Conspiracies about the Electionpolls
edit on 7-11-2012 by BacknTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RadioWiz

Welcome to ATS, RadioWiz!
You came to the right place for good info on Paranormal & UFO's..I hope you get to 20 posts soon so we can hear some of your first hand experiences!
Is your city where the saying "Get the Hell out of Dodge" came from? Jk, Hope you enjoy it here!
Welcome again

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on this ride with you.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Welcome! Fellow Midwesterner here, but live in Florida now.

Check out this thread, it is probably fiction, but Hayes isn't too far from Dodge, so you might find it interesting!

Disappearance of Ashley, Kansas

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Welcome to your new addiction...

Des

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

(Wait, how do we know that's not your real name?)

Hope to see you around. Tinfoil hats are kept by the door.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
g'day mate.

brace yourself to go through the rollercoaster of emotions this site can bring you.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Here, you are not in Kansas any more.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Howdy! Welcome to ATS!

If you decide you'd like an avatar of your very own, come over to our thread and we'll hook ya up!

Link is in my sig line (free of charge and all that good stuff
)

new topics

top topics

join