It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Time Abomination

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
Esau was a fallen angel in the war in heaven.."he was in that group"?? Seriously, you need to read it over again. Most of your religious slant for this rant is not located anywhere in the bible and youve twisted your biblical stories and scripture into what you want it to say. Besides, I thought joining the creator was a christians goal. If you believe all of this nonsense youve mashed up to suit yourself, shoudlnt you be happy the world is ending?

If you do not understand that there are three earth ages then you will not be able to understand end time escatology. God knew the spirit of Esau from the way he acted in the first earth age. This was when the rebellion of Satan occurred. All of God's children were in spiritual bodies.Esau was not on God's side or at the very least he was not opposed to Satan. This is why God said before the children were born,"Esau I hated and Jacob I loved". You come into this world getting exactly what you deserve and you will leave this world getting exactly what you deserve. This is one of the reasons God ordained this earth age. So everyone would come into the world innocent, without prior knowledge and have the chance to find salvation through "faith". God is always fair. During the millenium, everyone who did not have the chance to find the truth will get that chance and have the chance to overcome.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyFishFrog
*scratches head*

I'm still trying to figure out what Obama did that set this rant off.

Obama is just the last in a long line of political nut bags who are set on destroying the America that our fore fathers established. You must understand,(if you have eyes to see) The United States Constitution is not just another document. It was inspired by God to men of faith. Of course God did not intend it to be the end all of documents, just as he did not intend the United States of America to be the final resting place of his people.
But I am pained and distraught in spirit to see that most of this country and many of my fellow Americans who are rightfully decendents of Abraham are too blind to see the true intentions of this man and the beast that he is part of.
Most politicians are liars and they twist the truth. It is sad and it should not be tolerated. But Obama is the consumate liar. Romney was not my hope but atleast it would have shown some spiritual awareness if my fellow Americans had given Obama the boot. I know all this has to happen but it is still painful to watch and live through.
edit on 8-11-2012 by cantyousee because: content

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cantyousee

No wonder some Christians are so screwed up. They believe in and worship a god a that honors liars and thieves over hard work and courage. They honor a god who would favor a man who would let his own brother die, rather than offer, of his own free will and love, food to a faint and dying hunter who fed their father, and presumably the entire family, in order to obtain what was not his.

So messed up!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword

No wonder some Christians are so screwed up. They believe in and worship a god a that honors liars and thieves over hard work and courage. They honor a god who would favor a man who would let his own brother die, rather than offer, of his own free will and love, food to a faint and dying hunter who fed their father, and presumably the entire family, in order to obtain what was not his.

So messed up!

If you take that part of the story out of context it would appear to be as you say. It is neccesary to see it through the context of the entire epic and to see it through God's eyes.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

No thank you. I have no desire to empathize with an unjust God.

What you are trying to put forth here goes completely against Christian philosophy of forgiveness and redemption. Which is what Esau offered Jacob.

I reject your god and suppose him to be, if he exists, a false god, the father of liars, murderers and thieves.

John 8:44

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

No thank you. I have no desire to empathize with an unjust God.

What you are trying to put forth here goes completely against Christian philosophy of forgiveness and redemption. Which is what Esau offered Jacob.

I reject your god and suppose him to be, if he exists, a false god, the father of liars, murderers and thieves.

So you reject my God? The God of Abraham? WOW! That takes some stones. If what I am saying is against the Christian philosophy of forgiveness then how do you feel about the two witnesses which are about ready to make their appearance? Are you aware of their ministry? Would you consider them to be loving and forgiving Christians? Would you come to their teaching?
Do you think Barak Hussein Obama is a good man? Do you approve of his Presidency?
Expound a bit, if you would upon your own philosophy. If you wish.

edit on 8-11-2012 by cantyousee because: spelling

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
**removed to keep myself from getting banned****

so, so so SOOOO sick of the fundamentalis evangelical warping of what God is for their own judgemental purposes!!!

edit on 8-11-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

so, so so SOOOO sick of the fundamentalis evangelical warping of what God is for their own judgemental purposes!!!

I normally do not poke fun at the ignorance of unbelievers.. It is such a shame that they are the way they are. But i would give all my earthly possesions to be within eye shot of you when God reveals his magnificent presence and you have to swallow down the reality that he loves his faithful ones that are testifying to you now.
When you finally understand that we threw our pearls before swine hoping to give them what we got. And you won't have it. There's still time but it's almost over now. Come to Jesus and partake of his wonderful peace. won't you?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cantyousee

I normally do not poke fun at the ignorance of unbelievers.. It is such a shame that they are the way they are. But i would give all my earthly possesions to be within eye shot of you when God reveals his magnificent presence and you have to swallow down the reality that he loves his faithful ones that are testifying to you now.
When you finally understand that we threw our pearls before swine hoping to give them what we got. And you won't have it. There's still time but it's almost over now. Come to Jesus and partake of his wonderful peace. won't you?

I'm already with him. You're the one with the issues. You don't worship Christ, you worship your IMAGE of him, making him into something he isn't, something you WANT him to be. Your kind has bastardized God for way too long.
The fundamentalist evangelicals are the same kind of people who shouted CRUCIFY HIM 2000+ years ago.

I can't wait to be standing at the pearly gates with the longhaired, Jewish peacenick who tells the sorry butts of the hypocrits to go the other way while he ushers in all the people they have tortured for all these years.

"what you do to the least of these, you do to me" ~JESUS CHRIST!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I'm already with him. You're the one with the issues. You don't worship Christ, you worship your IMAGE of him, making him into something he isn't, something you WANT him to be. Your kind has bastardized God for way too long.
The fundamentalist evangelicals are the same kind of people who shouted CRUCIFY HIM 2000+ years ago.

I can't wait to be standing at the pearly gates with the longhaired, Jewish peacenick who tells the sorry butts of the hypocrits to go the other way while he ushers in all the people they have tortured for all these years.

"what you do to the least of these, you do to me" ~JESUS CHRIST!

I'm glad that you believe in him. Your attack on me led me to believe otherwise. But that's ok. You can be forgiven and go to heaven attacking me. But there is something you haven't considered. I suspect you really didn't dissect my original post. Had you done that you would have understood that I was not merely radiating my feelings but those of God's himself.
There is a time for everything under the sun and it is time for righteous indignation to spill over into the streets. The words I spoke come from the bowels of my inner most being and you can cannonize them my friend.
You don't seem to like my speech. It may be because you have been taught by hirlings and all you know is the honey vine of God's being. You don't know my calling and you haven't been witness to the moments when God has revealed things to me. If I have reached too far and sinned in any of that speech then I pray God forgive me. I am taking it on faith that I spoke that true saying. Go in peace and let us not think wrong of one another.
edit on 9-11-2012 by cantyousee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I'm glad that you believe in him. Your attack on me led me to believe otherwise. But that's ok. You can be forgiven and go to heaven attacking me. But there is something you haven't considered. I suspect you really didn't dissect my original post. Had you done that you would have understood that I was not merely radiating my feelings but those of God's himself.
There is a time for everything under the sun and it is time for righteous indignation to spill over into the streets. The words I spoke come from the bowels of my inner most being and you can cannonize them my friend.
You don't seem to like my speech. It may be because you have been taught by hirlings and all you know is the honey vine of God's being. You don't know my calling and you haven't been witness to the moments when God has revealed things to me. If I have reached too far and sinned in any of that speech then I pray God forgive me. I am taking it on faith that I spoke that true saying. Go in peace and let us not think wrong of one another.
edit on 9-11-2012 by cantyousee because: (no reason given)

No, you weren't. You were radiating the misinterpretation that you've been fed. You weren't radiating anything from God, perhaps satan, but not God. The thing about righteous indignation is you have to be righteous first or at least right and you're not.

You'd better be doing some heavy praying because you have been extremely sinful in your hypocrisy. You have some sort of distorted view of who and what God is. You're right that I haven't been witness to the atrocity that created this within you and I'm very thankful to God that I wasn't part of it. It must have been quite horrendous to produce results such as this.

For others out there, this guy does NOT speak for God or even OF God. Do not allow his hatred and anger cause you to stray from God. God is not what he and others like him portray. I realize it's hard, but walk away from the judgementally twisted people who are more against God than for him and don't even realize it. Shake their dust from your feet and walk away. God will deal with them in his time. Satan wants people like that working for him. He tells them they are doing what God wants and they don't bother searching and learning and questioning in order to see that their actions aren't what God commands at all and is quite often the direct opposite.

Don't let these present day pharisees known as the fundamentalist evangelicals turn you away from Christ. They don't speak for him and they will be dealt with by him for the hearts they have soured and the souls they have lost.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

By this statement alone you have shown that you have NO idea about your own christian beliefs. I would also love to be in eye shot of you when god casts you into hell for your pride and arrogance. Now THAT would be a lot for YOU to swallow.

How's the saying go? Before you remove the splinter from someone's eye you must first remove the log in your eye.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

By this statement alone you have shown that you have NO idea about your own christian beliefs. I would also love to be in eye shot of you when god casts you into hell for your pride and arrogance. Now THAT would be a lot for YOU to swallow.

How's the saying go? Before you remove the splinter from someone's eye you must first remove the log in your eye.

Exactly Jigger!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Exactly Jigger!

I don't know why I banter around with the likes of you. It may be that I need a place to vent my spleen. You say I do not speak for God yet I have defended Jacob and cast a true light upon his enemies that have infiltrated our gates. I have spoken righteously about that which is true spiritually in this country that God made a covenant with. I have said that which should be said and will be said.
I suppose you would hate the two witnesses that are coming for all the trouble their going bring upon God's enemies. I suppose in their capacity you would call them unchristian because they will not show the pukey
love you seem to think God has. If you would take off those hypicritical love shades you are wearing you would see that even God has the capacity to hate his enemies. It is possible to love your enemies in the sense that you would give them something to eat if they were hungry or if you would witness to them and pray for their soul and at the same time hate them for what they do to your people. God has that ability to multitask just as I do. What gives me real concern is those who claim to have the faith yet come against me when I speak against their enemies. Yu remind me of the two hebrews who turned on Moses after he had killed one who oppressed them. You have much to learn about God.
I have, with my words, put you in a position of judgement. I am sorry for that but it would not have happened had you not been primed. I forgive your ignorance and I pray that you will not be in a judgemental frame against God when the two witnesses punish our enemies.
I can't hardly stand milk toast sloppy agape Christians. God says that your women rule over you and children are your oppressors. I believe it. I understand why God is even now beginning to correct them in measure. They're so sloppy agape that they have dropped the ball and handed over the covenant that God made with them in this country. NO salt. No lines in the sand. They just put up with every unjust law handed down to them right down to killing their children and then continue to vote for wolves in sheeps clothing. because they are blind and cannot discern the Holy from the prophane. One day your enemies will hand down a law that you will have to muster courage or balls to resist.
edit on 10-11-2012 by cantyousee because: content

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Who made you the gate keeper to heaven and the decider of who shall be punished through judgement? Is your name GOD? No? It isn't. Strange... by your posts it sounds like you are acting in his place.

I'm still trying to figure out what exactly Obama did to start this rant and ideas of judgement. From this last post you make it sound like women being independent might be it.

To which I say...

... get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich, sir.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Your post speaks for itself, there's nothing CHRISTIAN about you...

when the witnesses come, you'll be one of the people shouting for them to be killed....
edit on 10-11-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Who has the right to tell Jacob his sin? If not I who? I am part of Jacob and I have repented of my part in this fiasco. I saw what I had become and desired to be different. I delved into God's word and saw the message he has for us.
So you can't figure out what Obama done to get me started? It reminds me of your first post.
I prophecied to you that he is going to betray our soldiers and they will die in a far country and you come back at me with a question about sodish children. Where is your head? They phrase "sodish children" was used by God to say that they are just a little on the stupid side. meaning they are ignorant. So, you think God is wrong?
You are blasting me for reciting to you his own words against us. You won't kneel to the message so you attack the messenger. I am just a messenger. I am in the same boat as everyone else. With the exception that I have turned from being sodish mentally and I have turned from the frame of mind and attitude that got us in this mess.
I speak words to get others to turn but always am attacked because they will not kneel to the message so they attack the messenger. You could kill me and still be where you are and what you are and God would send someone else to speak it.
As far as women's rights go, I do not think God meant for women to have the right to sacrifice their children. I don't think God meant for women to rebell from their husbands and use babylonian law to oppress them. I think we live in a society that is warped and abusive. God spent half a chapter in Isaiah explaining what he intends to do to the "daughters of Zion". You should read it. It explains his displeasure with your attitude. Of course none of that would apply to you would it? After all your one of God's pampered little darlings aren't you?
Who appointed me to speak these words? If I don't speak them someone else will. Will you attack them also?
Christians had better put away their present attitudes and get some iron in their souls. Get some salt in their testimony and quit listening to hirlings. God will judge the hirlings and feed them with punishment. It is the shepards who are most to blame. For they have sold the children for a wage. It sounds like you wouldn't know a friend if you heard one. You are too caught up in the talk of politics. Tilting at windmills and never getting to the crux of our problem as a people.
God gave a place of rest to his people and they(every generation in its turn) have handed it over to enemies by not
being vigilant. By being to akin to luxury. By being spiritually lazy and inept. God is mad. Mad at our enemoes and mad at ourselves for allowing this. That doesn't mean he has stop loving his people but it means he is going to correct them in measure. and part of that correction is understanding what our sin is. Therefore he sends messengers. You keep attacking them amd missing the message and see where it leads you. I suggest you bow to the words and the sooner the better for your sakes.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

You are angry little person spitting into the wind, and calling the moist backlash an attack. You set yourself up for martyrdom and then cry foul when you are exposed.

Your attempt at trying to scare people into bowing to your form of terror is pathetic. May I suggest that you find a new hobby? Maybe something like this, since you enjoy scaring folks so much.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

You are angry little person spitting into the wind, and calling the moist backlash an attack. You set yourself up for martyrdom and then cry foul when you are exposed.

Your attempt at trying to scare people into bowing to your form of terror is pathetic. May I suggest that you find a new hobby? Maybe something like this, since you enjoy scaring folks so much.

What you say would have some merit except for one thing. What I have said is true and you and everyone else will have to deal with it. Good luck kicking against those pricks.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

You don't get it. What you are doing now, here... is much more sinful than whatever it was you "repented of in your past".....

You are acting as the hypocrits and pharisees acted and that's much more sinful than what you are trying to "call out".

Remove the plank from your own eye before you worry about the speck in others

...how "soddish" of you....

btw, "soddish" means "drunken" or "stupified by excessive drinking", not generally stupid or ignorant. Just as you have misinterpreted that word, you have also misinterpreted scripture.

My grandmother used the term often to describe her alcoholic husband from many many years ago and in some places in the world, it's still a common term. There is no excuse for not knowing it or at least researching it if you are going to use it and "lecture" others on what it means.

That very act speaks entirely of your approach to the whole situation. You aren't using knowledge of scripture, you are using misinterpretation of scripture and you have been corrected on that. Instead of accepting your error, you are becoming even more distorted from the truth.

You have some serious, SERIOUS repenting to do. ....if you actually practice what you "preach", which I highly doubt.

Good day to you... and bless your lil heart (the southerners will understand)

ETA: This was posted on another thread but is very much appropriate here

edit on 11-11-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join