It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hey everyone, I became a member in 2010 and this is my first post. I usually visit ATS a couple times a day and read through the forums and I figured it was time to get involved. I am most interested in the grey area and alien/ufo forums but I read just about everything! I hope everyone is having a good day out there and I look forward to discussing more important topics with all of you. Thanks for reading!
-ECC

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on this ride with you.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ECC_HK

Welcome to ATS....

Des

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks Des, I'm excited to be an active member of ATS.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ECC_HK

Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

Glad you could join us. We have a nice mix of all kinds in here. You'll fit right in, uhm, somewhere.

Hope to see you around.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ECC_HK

Welcome E...

Hey everyone, I became a member in 2010

I too waited a while to do an intro...why the wait E..? I waited because I'm scared to committ...

Hope you are enjoying this place as much as I am...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Thanks Facelift, I don't know why i waited so long to make in introduction thread or post on other threads, Like i said I am on ATS almost everyday just reading. I just felt that it was time to say something and get involved. There has been many times when I am reading a thread and I have had something to say but i just kept quite, and I'm not sure why.

After i pass the 20 post probation period I will make a thread about a near death experience i had maybe that will help me break out of my shell.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Thanks Enigma I like your avatar!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hey Welcome!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Thanks Druid,
I'm am looking forward for all of this political stuff to filter out, because i definitely do not fit in with all that!!
Cheers

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hola from the Mija!

I was a long time lurker, and finally decided to commit, I just sort of haphazardly flung myself into it on a whim one day, and now I am glad I did. I am still cautious and hold a lot back, but give yourself some time, explore, learn, and write when you are ready. The people here are from every walk of life, so you are sure to bump into a few you click with.

Welcome!

edit on 8-11-2012 by Mijamija because: I can't type to save my life....

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mijamija

Thanks Mija! im sure i will find my place here on ATS.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Howdy! Welcome to ATS!

If you decide you'd like an avatar of your very own, come over to our thread and we'll hook ya up!

Link is in my sig line (free of charge and all that good stuff
)

new topics

top topics

join