It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happening Now In Greece: (And coming soon to a city near you....) Pic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Protesters have clashed with police in Athens' Syntagma Square outside of the Greek parliament, as they protest against the governments' austerity budget, which is due to be voted on tonight.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Looks like a scene from the hunger games. Rich opluant buildings, so you know some wealth exists, for the capital people. Masses of poor civilians who believe they are poor. They should know the capital folks secretly fear them. They do have power in number if they worked together.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Looks like the Greeks are more aware about America's corruption than Americans themselves, look what WE have done to poor Greece, this is what happens when you re-elect Obama people

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BacknTime

This has nothing to do with obama re-election /facepalm

This has been going on for a while now...jesus.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
wow... now lets see how thats going to end...

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Nothing better to get this party started... Temple Of The Dog:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss

Protesters have clashed with police in Athens' Syntagma Square outside of the Greek parliament, as they protest against the governments' austerity budget, which is due to be voted on tonight.

Linky?

And proof that it is soon coming to a city near me.
edit on 7-11-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
They better approve all the austerity measures or we'll have to send our troops to confiscate few nice islands. Considering the money we've thrown at them.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

You have lost your marbles I see. The rich will tighten their belt, and equalize the world.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Austerity measures passed and the molotov cocktails are flowing quite nicely!

Next on the agenda for a cocktail party -

Italy
Spain
France
?

The United States is still TBD but has shown serious interest in throwing their own party. Of course, you will all be invited.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
If the protesters in Greece somehow managed to storm parliment and become to many for the nations police force would the UN send in troops? The thing that kills me is that there is more of us then there is of them by a HUGE number and we honestly just need to take the planet back. I do fear tptb have plans for any coarse of action though and I also fear people as a whole are just to stupid to properly organize and use our commons goals instead of being divided by moronic issues.

I fully support the people of Greece and think the bankers and 1%ers are 100% to blame for making a system based on greed and leverage so I hope they can win in the end.

new topics

top topics

join