It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My introduction!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'd like to start off by saying that I've been browsing this forum for the past 6 months when I would expand my mind... And I finally decided to create an account and start posting so I can join in on the top secret. My name is Danny and I am 18 years old. My three main fascinations are conspiracy theories, ancient civilizations, and general philosophy. I play drums, and browse forums. Pleasure to meet you guys!

[Mod Note]
i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances: Due to abuse of the subject matter by some (promoting various aspects of personal use, and discussing actual personal use), no new topics on this subject are allowed in any form.

edit on 11/7/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Removed T&C infraction.

edit on 11/7/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
lol. Nice intro, welcome!
2nd.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

Please be mindfull of the rules regarding illicit drugs, including weed. These topics are not permitted on ATS.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

Any questions, feel free to ask.

There are plenty of good folks here, and a few crazy ones as well.

top topics

join