It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

53 House Members Demand Answers for Benghazi: Sent Notice to Obama; Hillary

page: 1
7

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
What did Obama know?

And when did he know it?

The heat is on already.


Fifty-three House members are demanding to know whether the April 6, 2012 and June 6, 2012 bomb-attacks on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya were immediately included in the President’s Daily Brief. These bombing attacks occurred before the fatal Sept. 11 terrorist attack that killed U.S. ambassador Chris Stevens and 3 other Americans.


For those of you who aren't familiar with Benghazie (statistically, half of you...if voting returns tell the truth)

please read the article before commenting.

cnsnews.com...




posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss
 


Maybe the silver lining is some of those Federal people involved get hauled off to jail and impeachment hearing start for 0bama.



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Why weren't these questions asked weeks ago.Like BEFORE the election?



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
What did Obama know?

And when did he know it?

The heat is on already.


Fifty-three House members are demanding to know whether the April 6, 2012 and June 6, 2012 bomb-attacks on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya were immediately included in the President’s Daily Brief. These bombing attacks occurred before the fatal Sept. 11 terrorist attack that killed U.S. ambassador Chris Stevens and 3 other Americans.


For those of you who aren't familiar with Benghazie (statistically, half of you...if voting returns tell the truth)

please read the article before commenting.

cnsnews.com...


Does a link to CNSnews, which literally stands for "Conservative News Service" seem like the most objective of places to inform oneself?

And I am confused why you think that half the voters were unfamiliar with Benghazi?

It was definitely a factor in my voting. The manner in which the GOP exploited the deaths of Americans for political purposes further cemented my decision not to empower them any further.

Apparently even Mitt Romney felt the same way..



“We screwed up, guys,” Romney told aides on a conference call that morning, according to multiple people on the call. “This is not good.”

www.washingtonpost.com...

If anyone wants an actual accounting of what we know there are many objective sources. CNN has the most recent timeline the CIA has shared and also debunks Fox's claim that agents were told to stand down..

security.blogs.cnn.com...



edit on 7-11-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09
 


People have been asking questions for weeks. Maybe not these exact questions, but definitely questions such as these. Bengazi being a NON ISSUE has been one of the most frustrating parts of this election to me. I bet most Americans couldn't tell you one thing about it--and those that could probably would only say something about the "video".

One can only hope that now that the election is over the media will need something to talk about. I hope we learn the truth.



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl
 


Good post Georgia Girl!

Thanks for being a thinker.

I'm sorry ATS has been hi-jacked by a bunch on non-conspiracy type folks who are pushing their agenda rather than focusing on the truth.



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl
 


Good post Georgia Girl!

Thanks for being a thinker.

I'm sorry ATS has been hi-jacked by a bunch on non-conspiracy type folks who are pushing their agenda rather than focusing on the truth.



That's definitely the pot calling the kettle.



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl

Bengazi being a NON ISSUE has been one of the most frustrating parts of this election to me.


That about sums up the right wings concerns about Benghazi.

The Romney campaign issued PR releases before we even knew how many Americans were dead, but it just wasn't exploited quickly enough for the far-right's liking.

I am all for an investigation and accountability, including how one of the (ALL GOP) signatures of the letter in the OP is from a GOP rep who proudly admits cutting funding for embassy personel..



Rep. Jason Chaffetz, a Utah Republican, said Wednesday he "absolutely" voted for cutting funding for embassy security.

Chaffetz, the chairman of the House Oversight subcommittee on National Security, Homeland Defense and Foreign Operations, accused the White House of lying about details of the Sept. 11 attack on the US consulate in Benghazi, according to The Hill blog.

Chaffetz is leading an investigation into the Libya attack and security preparedness along with fellow Republican, Rep. Darrell Issa.

While speaking to CNN, Chaffetz was asked if he had "voted to cut the funding for embassy security."

"Absolutely," he replied. "Look we have to make priorities and choices in this country. We have…15,000 contractors in Iraq. We have more than 6,000 contractors, a private army there, for President Obama, in Baghdad. And we’re talking about can we get two dozen or so people into Libya to help protect our forces. When you’re in tough economic times, you have to make difficult choices. You have to prioritize things."

www.globalpost.com...

Election over...lets get out the long knives and see who bleeds.
edit on 7-11-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
7

log in

join