Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

You republicans should have Ron Paul go up against Obama

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
If you would have had Ron Paul then you would have won. But no...
Now you have to live with wallstreet illuminist obama for 4 years.
You voted for a globalist and "lost".

RP,Gary Johnson or Ventura would have ended the banker occupation.
edit on 7-11-2012 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
We will never win this Election, not when we have failures like them at the frontlines. But lets be real Now, how many Americans do you think even knew about Ron Paul's ideas or heard even about him?

I all i know is that to the people i've spoked to had rarely any glimpse about Ron Paul's existence so they just voted for same o'l OBAMA.

so my guess is that 10 out of 100 Americans really cared and listened to Ron Paul. why? becuase he wasnt in any commercials for American viewers to recognize his ideals
edit on 7-11-2012 by BacknTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

right on. it is still a miracle for me, why ron paul wasn't the choice of the gop. how was it possible, that such a amount of common sense, honesty, rationality did not convince the republican party. i don't get it.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I agree with the Ron Paul aspect. But, frankly if he runs in the next 4 years, he'll be wasting his breathe and time on me. Twice now, I wanted to vote for the guy but, just when it gets to the end, he drops out like a coward with his tail between his legs. Quite fed about it. I have to say, if Schwarzenegger runs against Paul, I'd be voting for Arnold. Ron Paul is a lost cause. All talk and no action.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Your voting for a globalist that bankrupted his state over RP/Johnson or RP/Ventura?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
had it been ron paul instead of romney, the election would have been about REAL issues. unfortunately, the system won't allow that and would rather it be just like a trivial reality show. romney's inability to point out how awful things are going is simply a product of the paradigm. he couldn't confront obama over the ndaa, the drones, the mercenaries, libya, etc because the red tribe promotes the very same atrocities.

in my opinion, that group of clowns we all saw during the primaries were carefully put there to dominate the msm airwaves with all their drama and sillyness, with the sole purpose of jeopardizing ron paul and keeping him from causing a major stir. i think the system is very happy with obama because he can get away with all of the things i mentioned, whereas bush and romney would have been eaten alive by the media for something like ndaa. obama gets things done swiftly.

join