posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:30 AM
America can forget about bipartisanship in politics between the People, Republicans and Democrats, deadlocked over the looming fiscal cliff and
spooking the investor markets.
President Obama have to be pragmatic.
Republicans, long beholden to their corporate masters and wall street, is NOT gonna care about the masses. It's 17th century France style oppression
once again in USA, pitting against the People by the elites.
Bipartisanship ain't gonna happen.
The only solution left right NOW is for President Obama to invoke the Executive Order to save the economy.
1. Raise taxes from the very rich. They had been hoarding money long enough.
2. Close ALL tax loopholes.
3. Publically appoint business auditing team to audit the expenditure of ALL govt agencies to find wasteful or unnecessary spending - from military to
4. Publically announce infrastructure building projects to create more jobs and opportunities, and to enhance the productivity of business enterprises
- better roads, power lines, airports, railways, bridges, etc, etc. It will be the fastest way to generate tax revenues once they are built or
repaired as access and usage will increase production of goods, material and resources for export, services and self consumption.
The money will come from revenue raised from taxes 'given' by the rich, while current revenues can be use to balance the budget.
The EO will help genuine investors to gain confidence, that USA is NOT gonna fly over the cliff.
If the republicans are not happy being passed over, and seek to impeach the President, they will not succeed because:-
1. The Senate will have to approve it, and the President is protected by the Democrat majority.
2. Any hint of impeachment of the President who have no other choice than to invoke an EO, will see the belligerant republican house representatives
being booted out themselves in the Blue states, thus the need to invoke the EO now while the People's sentiment and desire for something to be done
right now, and had mandated Mr. Obama as the President to save the economy.
The People have suffered enough. Republican proposed austerity drives, political gamesmanship, no tax for the rich and policy of 'privitisation of
profits but socializing of debts' had gone far enough and will only impoverize the People further.
If anyone have better ideas, do share as I believe there are more intelligent folks than the insignificant nobody me here. Let this be a solution
thread rather than to ply woes and problems thread after threads on ATS